Tuesday, 8/18 Show

SueZqueZ

wow this year they are giving away a lot of prizes

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lydia is the one to talk about being a Ho!!!!!!! Matter of fact Jeff is a stand up guy! He stood up when Brayden said the derogatory name calling to Lydia re: her nationality even though he was directing it to Kevin the snark...

Oh man now THAT woulda been great tv. Better than the last 20 mins, all we get outta the chaos Insanema caused was AG's voice and the 10 sec diary scene of her exit, what a let down.

I loved when they said no need to take a seat, just come this way. :animated_rotfl:

couple observations: Chima got a good edit it seemed, she came across just really spoiled more than malicious

Lydia, however, appears to be getting a bad edit (eh, slightly dramatized more than anything). They looped her drinking during the HOH comp, after Jordan took the HOH key they showed Lydia grabbing one for the road, but the HOH key was still in front of her. Slightly unfair, but she's absolutely out of control with her antics right now

Jeasuus H, lydiot sure lives up to her name. I see now how she got so drunk, that pitcher was full of more than oj or grapefruit or whtever it was, coulda been Mimosa, she was sluggin em back, and she was waasstteeaadd!!! None of their shit makes any sense and Nasty and kevin are enables, Kevin is a spinless little worm if you ask me. This is the craziest BB house EVER,lol

How was Lydiots action a bad edit, that was pure bad behavior, no edit to it, they showed exactly what she did from beginning to end, and as far as Chima went she was just all BS talk and hot air, proving she aint shit!!!! Lydia has more balls than Chima that is for sure.

Yep, I think it's gonna be endurance. Announcer guy said another HOH comp BEGINS....Hopefully with Nat gone (barring the beotch winning POV or Kevin taking her off the block), either Russ, Jeff or Michele will hopefully be able to pull off another HOH.

Yep, I think it's gonna be endurance. Announcer guy said another HOH comp BEGINS....Hopefully with Nat gone (barring the beotch winning POV or Kevin taking her off the block), either Russ, Jeff or Michele will hopefully be able to pull off another HOH.

Loved the show!!

Archived