Tuesday August 18th

brainshart

They could have just called Ronnie about making arrangements for him to be at the finale...or any number of things. I'm certain no past hgs are going to be put back in the house...especially one that had access to feeds and show tapes.

As far as Thursday show...I don't think there will be the DE...they took care of that with the 2nd Hoh comp this week that Jordan won. Maybe on Thursday they will have a hurry up Pov comp, live eviction and then start next Hoh comp., which may very well be endurance or physical.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruscle and Michele had this long, disturbing tete a tete in BY this morning while Jeff/Jordan slept. Michele seems to be egging ruscle on about how they can't trust Jeff/Jordan....a great WTF morning. Ruscle said if they wanted to know what's up with us they wouldn't sleep late...Fab Four ain't so fab no more.

Maybe Jeff should send Michele packing this week. Jordan bent over backwards to be sweet to Michele and she still doesn't trust her. Because Chima left like she did, Michele is no longer HOH. She doesn't quite get that.

that's what i think too i just wanted some reassuring!!!! I think he is lying but i have seen pictures of the two together...BB can't be that stupid right????

You have seen pics of Ronnie and Chima since she was evicted? If so, where? Ronnie mad about Chima.....of course he is...what a loser.

Tonight will give Chima an extra 15 minutes of fame that she doesn't deserve......then show the HOH comp and then Noms. Thursday will be live veto, veto mtg, votes and HOH comp....or the start of an endurance one. That is what makes sense to me. On live shows they already took the feeds down and they would have been cleaning and getting dressed.

That is the same scenario in my head, Wynnigrrr.

I'm hopeful it plays like this, since it won't give J&J a chance for the crack-down blow-out with M&R. Hopefully, all will go smooooth for a Gnatalie shoo-fly swat & squish.

Is it about the time of the season when the do the morphomatic POV? That is often a nightime event isn't it?

Just wondering.

Also wonder what type of HOH they mihgt expect. I know someone used to do it but is someone keeping stats on all the wins and competitions for this season?

Also wins, comps for prior seasons...guess I would like to see the trends that Ronnie saw in his head.

Also wins, comps for prior seasons...guess I would like to see the trends that Ronnie saw in his head.

Seeing inside Ronnie's head is scarey! I think people have a handle on this year, Michelle probably best at prior year stuff. What is up with the smash video? I can't remember when that is supposed to be for.

'Califcyclone' said:

Is it about the time of the season when the do the morphomatic POV? That is often a nightime event isn't it?

Just wondering.

Also wonder what type of HOH they mihgt expect. I know someone used to do it but is someone keeping stats on all the wins and competitions for this season?

The morphomatic comp has to be played when it's completely dark outside so they couldn't start it during a live show, as in this Thursday. :) If I remember correctly, they're on an indoor lockdown for a long time prior to that comp too.

That is the same scenario in my head, Wynnigrrr.

I'm hopeful it plays like this, since it won't give J&J a chance for the crack-down blow-out with M&R. Hopefully, all will go smooooth for a Gnatalie shoo-fly swat & squish.

The only problem with that scenario,is that jeff/jordan might think hey what a great time to BD russell,we don't have to listen to him go on and on for several days ,only several minutes,what could be better??

Please just get rid of the HOOD RAT,please!!!

Archived