Tuesday August 18th

brainshart

(BTW, I grew up in the ghetto, so I do have some knowledge on it, as I saw it all the time)

Me too. Saw a guy going off on a clerk yesterday morning at 7:55am because she couldn't sale him one until 8:00am...LOL!

Give Natalie & Kevin a brownie point, they've just figured out that this week would have been a DE week, but no more since Chima left.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie already asked Jeff to keep her. She told him she would not nominate him. He said that is something to think about.

She went and found Jordan and was telling her about the fast forward and before she could ask for her vote the DR called her.

Colt 45 is a Malt Liquor that came out sometime in the early 60's and in the beginning it was not considered Ghetto, but juast as anything as time goes on things change and it sort of became a cheap drunk. Malt Liquor has just a little more alcohol content than regular beer, tastes like a strong beer tho.

According to Billy Dee Williams, it goes down smooth. Anybody old enough to remember those commercials?

well hello, I think I just told ya all that I am waaayy over the drinking age,lolol oh honey and Billy Dee, yum!!!!! I would drink his Malt Liquor anytime

I think with the way some of the hg's talk back and don't listen to production show how they were raised and are very rude at times. I would throw them off the show if they are going to act like that. So many people want to be on BB and she ruined someone's chance this season and I hope she does not get anything good out of being on the show.

At least Lydia knows that this is a game and your hoh can be taken away look at Michelle she only had it 2 days. Natalie needs to go this week.

Natalie has been up for longer than we saw this eve,lololol

Give Natalie & Kevin a brownie point, they've just figured out that this week would have been a DE week, but no more since Chima left.

I thought Grodner told them all after Chima about the DE and how it wasn't going to happen??

I didn't hear anything about a double eviction...

He said it. Maybe yours cut out early? On Global we went to the end. He asked who will win POV, who will be evicted, and for us to tune in when "a second HG is evicted in a double eviction". Crazy, I'm excited!!! My niece and I screamed like crazy when we heard it!! WOOHOOO

Archived