Tuesday August 18th

brainshart

I kinda hope Russell wins Veto and then wins HOH. Just so he can buy enough time for Natalie and Lydia to get the boot. Then maybe Kevin can get HOH and get rid of Russell, or they can get rid of Kevin and then it's at the point where Russell would understand if they got him out. He just wants to get to final four and roll the dice. Getting rid of him now is stupid, on the off chance Lydia, Natalie or Kevin get HOH then J&J&M are screwed.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am so sick of hearing the discussion between M, J &J, about russell I do not even want to watch BB after Dark, serioulsy, I have never in BB history seen such paranoia. I am over it. How much can you discuss this stuff???

I felt the same last night. Couldn't take all the paranoia so I turned off the feeds, watched a movie and went to sleep. Didn't even turn on BBAD.

Funny I did the same thing, I watched a movie on LMN and fell asleep. I just didn't want to watch Nat BS Jordan. I hope Jordan just wakes up and realizes that Nat is just being friendly to get Russ evicted. I'm surprised that Lyd is just laying around so much and not trying to be insane to get evicted. She knows that they are wanting to send Nat out, and it's Kev & Nat plan to try and get Russ evicted. She won't get her alone time with Jes

i just hope they show most of it. knowing many of the viewers dont know as much as we do about it, they may hide a lot of it and make it look like a simple meltdown. you know chima's filthy mouth will restrict much of what they are able to show as well. it still should be a very good show tonight.

In my opinion they will show her attitude about being on the block and then focus on her obstinance toward production and the rules of the game, that they had no choice but to oust her for violations of contract and distruction of property.

You know what is frustrating to me about this season is that the people are all over the place. Some people love all the uncertainty but.... it gives me anxiety. I like things in order and like to know who is aligned with who.

The lies drive me nuts too. I love the seasons where if someone hated someone or didn't want to align with them they just said it. I don't think I liked Dick that much as a person but I loved he was honest and you know where he was going with the game. He was aligned with his daughter and didn't take any bull from anyone.

I think I will have to up my meds after this season and so much uncertainty.

Listen up Jeff! People lie and don't trust anyone. Not even Kevin.

^^^ I find myself getting too stressed this season. I might be developing an ulcer!!!! My life has enough stress as it is so why do I continue to watch????

Marty, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think you hit the nail on the head. I have been so discouraged with this season and it's because they ARE all over the place! The over abundance of lying is also very depressing to me. I know this isn't very logical, but to me lying is cheating. It's like in order to win, you cheat in the game by lying.

I can see why Jeff is thrown off and Michele is confusing. I would be too. I am not use to people lying and it would make me crazy if I came across a habitual liar. I wouldn't know how to handle a person like that.

It amazes me that lying comes so naturally for Natalie. I guess I could see a little white lie to save your ass but she lies just to lie. It's really disgusting and shows me that she is no lady in any sense of the word.

what we need is a banner kevin lied

marty they have to have something for excitement if not it would be as boring as bbad has gotten. i still cant believe they told the hg not to do anything special for bbad viewers. i mean this is showtime,a pay channel, and the highlight is nat picking her nose and chewing her fingernails.

Can anyone direct me to anywhere where russell is talking game to michelle, saying they are the f2, saying he wants j&j gone, etc? Michelle constantly is telling j&j all this stuff russell is saying but I never see it on the feeds.

I'm not sure if it was BBAD or the live feeds but did anyone else notice how spaced out Lydia was. Her eyes were rolling. Wow, BB is keeping her drugged. Also, did you notice when Nat gave her a naporsyn (sp). I remember when they had to ask BB for tylenol. Why are these HG's allowed to keep meds handing around? Even the advil is in the kitchen.

He said it to her days ago, but I don't remember where or when it was, it was like inbetween her short HOH and Jordans HOH, I did hear him say it to her tho, it really is not that big a deal since she told Jeff and Jordan about it fairly soon after it happened, and she is pushing for Russell to be evicted because she does not want the F2 with him and also does not want to do the evicting herrself so she is tryin to get Jordan and Jeff to get the blood on their hands.

I don't see michelle winning in the f2 with anyone at this point. She would not win over russell, or jeff, or jordan, or nat, or lydia, or kevin. imo

Who would vote for her to win? Depending on what happens in the next few weeks Jordan would maybe.

chima really screwed her team. think about it . had she went to jury, any of the 3 (nat, lydia or kevin) made it to the end they jury would be 4-3 for them. now even if one is it will be 3-3 with the last vote to be whatever bb decides to do with it. i wonder how long it will take for that thought to sink in to the rat pack.

This season has been more stressful to me than any other season. I have sworn to stop watching at least twice! HA! That doesn't work! I got so tired of Gnat's talking and all the BS last night...does she EVER shutup? Do you think Jeff and Jordan are falling for all the BS and do you think they are leaning toward the backdooring of Russell? I hope not...as the numbers do count. Gnat's voice last night was like nails on a chalkboard to me!

ITA about all the lying.........by THIS point in the game, they should know who their allies are but because no one is really loyal to anyone (except J/J to each other) there is constant chaos 24/7. Russ proves he's a stand up guy & is loyal to Jeff and then votes to keep Jess & lies about it----Michelle sticks like glue to J/J but then tries to make side deals with Russ----Kevin who appears to be honest is now making up lies and, although he is aligned with N&L would throw N under the bus to get further along.

If I were J/J, I would lock the HOH door and snuggle up and not listen to any of these fools.

I agree....this has really been the season of unpredictable moves. I have to just get this off my chest. I HATE to watch them eat!!! I seriously think they need to tell them they have to eat before Showtime comes on or TURN THEIR MICS OFF!!! I can't believe how many adults smack and the clanging of the forks to the bowls and Natalie scrapes her teeth on the fork everytime..... This is a pet peeve of mine and to have it all in stereo coming out of our huge speakers sends me into crazyville! haha I just had to vent.....

Mine too Wynnigrrr, cannot stand it. I have to mute whent hey are eating. It has been a life long pet peeve of mine,lol so I feel your pain.

ITA about the eating & thier manners...............I keep thinking "who raised them?", my kids had more table manners & etiquette when they were children..........and I was a single parent, so that's no excuse.

Archived