Monday, August 17th

pinkie

If Kevin is up against any of them in the final two (including Jordan) he will win by a land slide.

Kevin is finally playing the game with the help of production. Did you notice they highligted him last night? There was a reason behind that -so tv viewers will be prepared when and if he wins.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just thinking (which really hurts at times)

The way we (Morty Members) bounce ideas, create scenarios and gossip about the HG's, is no different than what they are doing in that house. The only differents is they are within a house and we are in a monitor....they see each other, we don't ... so we can only go by expression of words, they at least have the advantage of body language.

So.........

I nominate ........... :dance2:

there is something definatly screwy here. one i know jeff and jordon arent the brightest but any fool should be able to figure out this was a last ditch effort to save a sinking ship from the satans spawns. also, why on earth would michele lie to hurt herself like that? i know she is getting j/j to do the dirty work on russle for her but he would have made a great f2 for her as no one would have voted russ over her.

Was just thinking (which really hurts at times)

The way we (Morty Members) bounce ideas, create scenarios and gossip about the HG's, is no different than what they are doing in that house. The only differents is they are within a house and we are in a monitor....they see each other, we don't ... so we can only go by expression of words, they at least have the advantage of body language.

So.........

I nominate ........... :dance2:

All of us to win the $500,000.

I think they highlighted Kevin for the entainment purpose only....it was "grab my belly" laugh time. His expressions were priceless and made the show a so worth watching!!

I kept rewinding just to catch his reactions! I was laughing so hard!!

there is something definatly screwy here. one i know jeff and jordon arent the brightest but any fool should be able to figure out this was a last ditch effort to save a sinking ship from the satans spawns. also, why on earth would michele lie to hurt herself like that? i know she is getting j/j to do the dirty work on russle for her but he would have made a great f2 for her as no one would have voted russ over her.

I don't want Russell to make it to F2 because then he would get $50K. I would rather see that go to Jeff/Jordan/Michelle than to Russell.

Ok, all this he said, she said, should be thrown out the window!~

Don't you think if you were in an alliance to be F4 with your bestie that you would KNOW that the other two would eventually come after you? Russ/Mich & J/J are looking too far ahead. They should ignore Kevin for now, realize that 'sure they will be coming after us just like we will go after them' and get it to that situation first..

Ok, with that said Joyami, you - me F2!!

the problem for Michelle is if she ends up F3 with Jeff & Jordan, her only way to the finale is to win the HOH, which i suppose she might be capable of doing maybe. But who would the fourth f4 be? Is it likely they'd want to bring Jeff along as well? Still, I stand very strongly that even if they don't want Russ in f4 that this is not the week to take him out, you take Russ out and it's back to 3 vs 3, and yeah Lydia and nat haven't been great competitors, but 3 of the 5 HOH competitors would be bad for Jeff/Jordan/Michelle, and there's no possibility that the others could punt and take out Russell because he's gone

OK I am just able to get on today and talk about what I saw last night on the feeds... When Jeff and Jordan talked to Michele about the lie Kevin told Jeff, Jeff told her HE himself heard it, I think that's why Michele isn't saying it's not true... I don't think she wants to upset Jeff by calling him a liar...

It would be STUPID, DUMB, MIND-NUMBINGLY BAD STRATEGY of J/J/M/R to take Kevin to the finals. He will win. That's why I thought (after Jordan won hoh) that she should put up Kevin, or back door Kevin. They should stick to that alliance.

They can't be sooo bothered by people lying and talking about getting each other out...they have to start thinking about who they can win against.

I'm with Stephen on this, I don't feel they blatantly tell them what to do, but since it is so private a conversation that the hg know and feel they can say ANYTHING so the DR does help them bounce scenarios around. In the 11 seasons the games have played, if the DR was strickly manipulating them, by now there would of been one hell of a scandal by a disgruntled hg who felt cheated because of it. Something like the Million Dollar ? show that came to light back in the 50's and game show regulation were set.

BTW its just my feelings, but I think BB is more a game show than a reality show. But I'm wierd anyways.... :animated_bouncy:

I am surprised by how easily this TAMPERING with HG's is being taken, I saw what I saw last night, and it was definately TAMPERING with the game. Just because it is one of your FAVORITES getting the advantage/help that doesn't make it right,and or FAIR! As you all have seen I have been rooting for jeff and jordan.

Jeff did a complete 180 degree turn immediately after his DR session...Even commented he had an interesting DR session. There is no way just bouncing scenarios around caused this..they gave him information(whatever it might have been,who knows) that caused him to spin on a dime!!!

And by the way Sue it was the "$64,000 Question!" :animated_wave:

See, I think 'bringing' Kevin in, will ruin J/J's game. If Kevin gets in the Final 2...he WILL WIN. All of his former alliance are on the jury! As risky as Russell is, if they are going for the win, Kevin needs to go before Russell.

I certainly agree. Should Kevin get to the final, he will definitely win. Right now he is Gnat's "puppet" doing her bidding. I feel Kevin should go next week, not Russell.

Thanks gsn, could think of the show...I have old timers...

As for favorites getting the adantage/help making it right or fair. The DR does this with ALL houseguest. Its fine if you feel this is tampering, you are entitled to this opinion...my opinion is that they just bounce off stuff no different than the hg do to each other..:)

Yes the DR does the bouncing and listening with all the HG.

They may have said. Who does this information that Kevin told you help the most?

It may be to get a DR comment from Jeff saying. Hey I don't trust Kevin and his girls.

I think sometimes they try to pull out their thoughts to get comments for their DR clips.

The best way to do that is to ask a question such as do you trust Kevin?

I am surprised by how easily this TAMPERING with HG's is being taken, I saw what I saw last night, and it was definately TAMPERING with the game. Just because it is one of your FAVORITES getting the advantage/help that doesn't make it right,and or FAIR! As you all have seen I have been rooting for jeff and jordan.

Jeff did a complete 180 degree turn immediately after his DR session...Even commented he had an interesting DR session. There is no way just bouncing scenarios around caused this..they gave him information(whatever it might have been,who knows) that caused him to spin on a dime!!!

During the credits of Top Chef and Project Runway there is always a disclaimer about the producers having input with the judges decisions (even though it looks like the judges make the decision), is there something like that for BB?

I know one of the contestants complained about this during Survivor, she even sued, but lost.

At least, with BB it all boils down to what the hg believe and making their own decisions. I mean, we see them vote!

I don't know if BB would have lasted 11 seasons if the majority of hg felt cheated.

I also think that, if there is diary room manipulation it's done with everyone.

on spot Marty

Right now Michele is really messing with Jordans head on Cam 1/2

I wish j&j had got all four together and got to the bottom of the lie. Then get rid of nat this week and michelle next week. :)

Why is Michele so gunho right now with the Russell thing. It will hurt them all. What is Jordan saying?

Word for word updates here http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Yes but how do you know the big lie wasn't also some tampering?

Archived