Monday, August 17th

pinkie

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yana, I was invited to call in next show!! I totally am and have pimped out Mortys. We talked to Steven live alone with Anna Ferris and Amanda Columbus...real stars..woot!! He also had on James, Chelsia, Nick, and Laura.

The host said he'd like to get more HGs on and do a live thing with us callers as well. I'll FB your addy to him.

Yes please Elle, and I just found Ronnie, so get those questions ready in your mind folks, cause IF he's brave enough, he will accept my invitation for an interview hahahaha!!!

Got it and THANKS!!!

Ronnie accepted my friends request, so maybe he will accept the interview request, if you don't want to ask him questions it's ok I understand, I will do the questions myself :)...

Got it and THANKS!!!

Ronnie accepted my friends request, so maybe he will accept the interview request, if you don't want to ask him questions it's ok I understand, I will do the questions myself :)...

28riqet.gif

Be sure to ask Ronnie what his wife thought about his crying :animated_rotfl:

on BBAD they just called Nat to the DR - Kevin said to her "you better bring a hoodie or something to hide your braids, I think they're gonna time warp"

anyone know what he meant or why she'd have to hide her hair ?

Kevin said earlier that he figured that they hadn't shown us the chima stuff yet, meaning they were still talking to him about it... so basically they are going edit stuff in they said tonight and make it look like it was before Chima left... so she would have to cover the braids since they happened after

No problem Joni, thought it was pretty interesting myself when he first mentioned it, and again when he told her about the hair

they must have talked to her about the microphone in the hot tub, I heard her say when she came out that she would know she pulled it out of the pool!!

then they told her not to talk about her diary

I am so sick of hearing the discussion between M, J &J, about russell I do not even want to watch BB after Dark, serioulsy, I have never in BB history seen such paranoia. I am over it. How much can you discuss this stuff???

Archived