Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see my thought in sequester thread

about the raw deal she looks to be getting

pretty much 2 is the best she can get

uvp, thanks for your post. I picked Michelle to win prior to the start (on another board, I mostly lurk here, y'all make me shy). For a while, I felt like I'd messed up, and I still don't think she really has much of a chance at winning. But, I do agree that she's made moves in this game and has tried her hardest to play for herself and get herself to the end. I wish she was more able to calmly tell natalie to stop lying through her teeth about the stupid GR lie. And, I wish she had handled the Chima backdoor blowup better with Russel. That said, she's played a very good game so far. Arguably, better than or equal to Jeff.

Yah so would I. Or better yet, Jeff!

I lurve Jeff but Michelle has been my underdog favorite from week 1. She is making moves right now that are full of legends...... unfortunatly she is aN Allison and not a JUN!!!!!!!!!!

Wow listen to Nat and Ke try to figure out how to get her out!!!

not sure about her, never have been. I want Jordan to win and or Jeff, but if it came down to a final of Michelle and Jordan, of course Jordan would win, I think Michell has done really great tho, because she was in a world of shit before Jeff used the coup. I felt for her

She is not nearly as shady as The Brat Pack says... they have told so many lies about her that they don't even know what is true anymore!

Everyone knows Nat and Lydia are trouble makers but Michelle has Jeff and Jordan fooled at this point.

lol arrow

i love michelle and the fact she does stand up for herself...she cracked me up when she told lydia to wear the f'ing unitard b word ha

Yesterday during the yelling match Nat was saying how she never lied or caused trouble or egged on people to cause trouble and Michelle was the only one who called her out on that. No one else backed her up.

I picked Michelle to win in the original prediction challenge and am glad to see her still in there. She's still got to break up the J/J duo to have a chance at F2 but maybe Russell will end up doing that for her.

GO MICHELLE!!

I really like Michele, always have. She has the guts to do whats best for her. She can win a competition when its necessary.

Ronnie calling her the worst person he has ever met just shows how bitter he was to realize that she was a way better player than him.

She doesn't deserve the bs she gets in that house, but if she makes it to f2 with Russel, she has my jury vote!

GO MICHELE!

I like to see her with Jordan. She comes out of her shell and becomes personable. I think she's got game, just lacks the social side you need to have to win. She's smart to get 'coaching' from Jordan while she can - how to be likable! She's in my final four with Russell, Jeff and Jordan.

I like to see her with Jordan. She comes out of her shell and becomes personable. I think she's got game, just lacks the social side you need to have to win. She's smart to get 'coaching' from Jordan while she can - how to be likable! She's in my final four with Russell, Jeff and Jordan.

Russell is probably gonna go before they get the whole of Nat, Lydia and Kevin out of the house.

They know Russell's game of flip flopping all too well. He's just running on borrowed time right now. Only reason he's still there is cause Jessie and Chima were bigger threats.

Archived