Michele

CeCiMom

I remember the first night - I think it was - I realized that Michele had a PhD and I looked at her and thought geek but prolly nice but then she started talking and I thought, oh, this one is a nut. I seem to recall right off thinking that she made some remarks that did not fit with her image. I didn't like her but then she seemed okay. I am back to thinking she is a nut. Strange woman, that Michele.

Crude. That is how I would describe Michele and it really doesn't fit how she tries to portray herself. Crude. That's her..

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had big hopes for Mich and Ronnie, being part of the nerd herd myself... After a week I realized I was wrong...

In the beginning I was rooting for Brandon to take it all...

Now J/J are screwing the pooch...

Hey Nat, fall in the pool!!!!

I'm really trying to figure out where Michelle's head is at in this game and her DR sessions aren't very helpful.

I think she does like J&J better than anyone else in the house but she still wants that 500k so will roll with anything that is thrown her way and playing Ronnie's lie-game has its advantages

I don't think she likes Russ anymore since he first betrayed her secret and went off on her for days but figures she can work with him for now since J&J like him.

When they told her Kevin heard Russ talk about getting J&J out next she probably figured why not just go with it since a so-called wittness can back her up anyway.

If Russ goes off on her calling her a liar for it the 'wittness' will verify the story keeping her from being a liar.

The fact is she wants to win the game and that is her main priority.

She is trying to sew seeds of discontent too much too soon.

There's a right time and place for that but she hasn't figured that out yet.

I'm trying to remember back to the first week. Did Michelle say she and her husband do it with another girl or guy or just girls? I know she's bi but not sure.

Ironically, Ronnie The Bad was right about this girl. Takes one to know one. Monster vs. Monster.

Yup!

I'm really trying to figure out where Michelle's head is at in this game and her DR sessions aren't very helpful.

I

When and if you do, please advise. :)

easy she forgets everything so what difference does it makes.

Her favorite line when confronted about one of her lies. I don't f'ing really remember exactly what happened or when or ....heck what was said.

Archived