Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deos anybody have the .gif file of Russell sitting on the BY couch on Sunday night's show when he was told Chima was going up, and he did his little sitting happy dance??? I had to rewind it a couple of times cuz it literally had me ROTFLMAO!!!

Him voting to keep Jesse and then lying saying it wasn't him messed him up with Jeff though. I Think Jeff is still pissed about that so no matter what anybody tells him about Russell he is probably going to believe.

Pretty much.

It would seem that Russell has made an attempt to turn around his game play but that one lie ruined it. I don't even get why he lied about it.

I'm hoping Jeff confronts Russ today about the Jessie vote and Michelle. I think if Jeff talks to Russell and he clears the air, Jeff will be back on board with him, at least I hope. I really don't want Russ to be backdoored this week, I think it would be a huge mistake. I am concerned if HE wins HOH next week, I think everything Jeff and Jordan have told Kevin/Michelle will bite them both in the butt, especially since Jordan just can't keep quiet about Russell. I'm just hoping Jeff wins HOH next week.

^^^ Yes, I also hope Jeff confronts Russell. His chances of winning HOH are very good and Kevin will let him know Jeff and Jordan want him gone so he will nominate them for sure next week.

If Jeff wpould just do as he has done in the past and go to the person in question I think all of this BS would be squashed. I know it is nerve racking to have J & J talking to Kevin like he is their new BFF but it won't matter as long as they do not back door Russell in the end result.

I don't know how much Russ really said to Mich...........but late last night it did sound like J/J are really questioning her truthfullness and still planning on getting Nat out this week.............Jeff should have asked Russ straight up, yesterday when he was in the HOH and Mich was asleep.............after all this time of not saying much, I was very surprised that Jeff told Kev so much............should have kept his mouth shut & listened now the other side has ammo if Russ gets HOH.

I'm probably going to get reamed, but oh well.......I think that Russell is the best player in this game. If he gets to the end he deserves to win. I don't like the personal attacks that he has done to others, but he has done well in the comps and jumped ship at the right time. I don't think he will win this game, but at least he can go out knowing that he played the best of everyone there.

I do think Russell has played a better game then Nasty, Looney and their sidekick Kevin.

Honestly I can't think of one stand out player in this season. They all seem to be bumbling through this game.

I do think Russell has played a better game then Nasty, Looney and their sidekick Kevin.

Honestly I can't think of one stand out player in this season. They all seem to be bumbling through this game.

I really had hope for Ronnie, until I saw what a dick he was... I hated him almost as much as the pinhead.

Russells my favorite to win. If he grips his immature temper tactics he'd be a good catch.

Too, too macho for my liking. Jeff's more my type. (or was, back in the day). Did anyone catch Russell, Lydia and Natalie teasing Jeff about his good looks earlier? Russell said that all the married women were Jeff's fan base. How perceptive of Russell. :lol:

Russ and Michele are both so terribly insecure they need constant reassurance.

That's from them not having really any true alliance member. Both have burnt a lot of their bridges with almost everyone in the house...I wish they would just realize they truly only have each other and start playing to win...All Russ has to do is win the next POV and HOH and he's in the final two for sure......His only chance at winning is probably against Michele......he should have figured that out by now...and vice versa..

ITA, Len..........like tonight, they were so upset that J/J didn't come outside right away..........and both of them complaining about J/J being so close..............and, Mich always wanting "Jeff time"..........they act like little kids.

Archived