Jordan

CeCiMom

Jordan would make a killing as a provider :animated_rotfl: (kidding) but I believe that girl knows she can use her sweetness to work an angle ,no doubt in my mind. Jordan is very good at reading people and their emotions and that is a skill .

Underestimating Jordan is a mistake the HG are making and it may be to their peril ;)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordan had to sink the putt herself ;)

ITA. She came in second to Jeff. I think someone said she got a few holes in one. So she got to take the HoH away from Lydia? and then Jeff let her keep it and took the vacation from someone else.

I really like this girl and I am wanting her to win the whole shebang. I think Jeff would be happy for her and with himself in 2nd place. I also think she cares for him a lot more than she lets on, she is being on the down low because of her family and does not want to give grandpa any ideas,lol

I really like this girl and I am wanting her to win the whole shebang. I think Jeff would be happy for her and with himself in 2nd place. I also think she cares for him a lot more than she lets on, she is being on the down low because of her family and does not want to give grandpa any ideas,lol

I think it is not out of the realm of possibility that this can happen .

Go Jordan :party_smilie:

Still wonder what grandpa thinks about all those nude shots but Jordan can laugh and say AWE its just like skinnydipping in the pond :animated_rotfl: Now some of these you know she knew she was flashing ;)

http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/i-hate-big...26d784b0e7b758d

I think Jeff would take Jordan to the final two and want her to win it all. I don't think he would do that for anyone else. He knows how much she needs it and she doesn't play the oh pity me card either. I really think what you see with Jordan is real. Those tears last night were very real. Michele said it right...said, you really miss your family don't you. And, yeah, I think Russell and Michele love Jordan's sweetness. Russell said last night to Jeff...something about how cute they are together and them getting married, etc.

i have a feeling if the final two is jeff and jordan, jeff will do something to assure jordan getting the money..

since jeff seems the "white knight" kind of guy(if i understand it right, jordans parents lost their home).....

I'm conflicted. Jordan is so sweet and kind and deserves to have the money based one personality. I think it's adorable that Jeff wants to help her win. Is that not in conflict with their contract though? Is it like Survivor where you are not allowed to join together to get one person to win to profit from the proceeds? Because if they were to stay together...... Production! I want to talk to production right now! (Just kidding doing my best Chima impression).

Anyways, back to point. I adore Jordan and think her smarts are in being someone who nurtures a group. She's not overly bright with some of the learning and stuff (how I laughed when she said that) but can read what people need. And a smart person knows that in order to get people to want you to succeed, you've got to get them to believe that you want them to succeed. Narcissism one o one. *wink*

But does she deserve to win just because she' nice and she needs the money? It is a game. Big Brother here.... The game is meant to be won by the strongest players. I'm perfectly fine with someone saying she played the game the strongest by being the heart of the group but she hasn't done anything strategically to win. It would get boring after awhile if all we saw was a love-in. John and Yoko already did that :)

i have a feeling if the final two is jeff and jordan, jeff will do something to assure jordan getting the money..

since jeff seems the "white knight" kind of guy(if i understand it right, jordans parents lost their home).....

I agree. Her Dad left them and that's when they lost their home. She told the story to Jeff one night, it was so sad.

I mean, you have to really care about somebody to give up half a million dollars. The look in his eyes last night when she was reading her letter was priceless. I hope she goes back and watches the feeds when she gets out.

Was I the only one who cried like a baby when Jordan was crying after reading her letter??

I had something in my eye. ogbfvd.gif

Same here.

I could see Jeff's final speach telling everyone he was playing for second place.

Archived