Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is such a big liar........she sits with Jeff & goes on and on about how she has nothing to do with Lycia's crap..........then she goes to Lydia and inflames the fire, telling her Jeff threatened them.

Well she was the winner of the 1st HoH comp... she just didn't get to be the HoH.

People who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I still can't wait to see which one fights more to win a trip to sequester house!! Nat or Lydia. You know they can't wait to be in the presence of royalty once again. :rolleyes:

i hate picking side of the hg

i like gameplay

will touch on the michelle incident in depth in sequester thread

natalie may be target their week

bad move imho

should be kevin

She has got to be the nastiest HG ever. Every word she speaks is a lie.

When they were all in the bedroom together yelling and lydiot went to the dr natalie was saying she never lied, or started trouble, or egged people on and michelle was the only one that called her out on that and no one backed michelle up.

Gnat on BBAD is up to her old tricks,a leopard can't change her SPOTS!!!

She is concocting a total LIE, just like the RR story about michelle starting the save ronnie campaign. Kevin and lydiot were not part of the RR LIE,and were never made privi to it as far as I know. She is telling them if they do make up this LIE and follow through with it,they can never ever admit it was a lie... she figured it worked before so run the play again. The LIE is telling jeff that they overheard russell and michelle planning to get rid of jeff next eviction! Unfortunatly Michelle never corrected this RR story, so she will look guilty on this one....

oh by the way the HOOD RAT SUCKS!!!

Russell finding out about the handjobs and the stains on Natalie's sweatshirt at the same time that Natalie is plotting the big lie is perfect karmic timing!

I cannot wait for him to use that tidbit in retaliation.

Natalie said (about her plan to have kevin plant a lie) "if this works, this is gonna be big. Well, it either gonna be really big or have no effect at all. Its either gonna be really big this week, or next week...or not at all'. That's not an exact quote but it sounded like that. Too funny. Well, actually...it was either very funny or not funny at all.

OMG. Nat just told Lydia that when Jess was in the house she (nat) felt like a bird with wings who could fly. Then when Jesse left she felt like a bird with a wing cut off and she could only wobble around...then when Chema left, she felt like a bird with no wings that could only crawl on the floor....Nat is soooo needy...and Lydia is eating and tearing up...GMAFB

Nat is a really great mimic. She mimics what others do when she sees it work for them. Russell get s all loud and intimidating, she tries it. Lydia talked before about being emotionally alone, Nat mimics these thoughts back to her.

Natalie said (about her plan to have kevin plant a lie) "if this works, this is gonna be big. Well, it either gonna be really big or have no effect at all. Its either gonna be really big this week, or next week...or not at all'. That's not an exact quote but it sounded like that. Too funny. Well, actually...it was either very funny or not funny at all.

Ha! So funny! :animated_rotfl:

Archived