Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, but Jordan's too afraid of mom & grampa to let him sleep over.

I know! And Michelle is so afraid of the other two girls that she'll be up Jordan's ass the whole week which leaves no alone time for Jeff & Jordan. This sucks!

Awww Jeff! I hope he wins the NEXT hoh.

Me too, then maybe him & Jordan can be alone for 2 minutes.

Jeff is so funny. Tough guy macho man with a heart as mushy as marsh mellows. He's eye candy for sure. I do spend a bit of time wondering if what we see is what we get though - everyone's got a nasty side. What is he really thinking?

I posted this in the Jesse thread too, but thought it beared repeating here LOL

Got this from another site, conversation between Jeff and Nat/Jesse

I got this from somewhere else:

Nat/Jess ask Jeff about his job, Nat wants to know what he says when he calls people. They go through a call that Jeff does to Nat, Nat says she owns the "Jessie Store", and they go through a whole routine...

Jeff says, "What do you sell at Jesse's store? Tools?". Jes and Nat don't seem to get it.

I posted this in the Jesse thread too, but thought it beared repeated here LOL

Nat/Jess ask Jeff about his job, Nat wants to know what he says when he calls people. They go through a call that Jeff does to Nat, Nat says she owns the "Jessie Store", and they go through a whole routine...

Jeff says, "What do you sell at Jesse's store? Tools?". Jes and Nat don't seem to get it.

:laugh4:

I posted this in the Jesse thread too, but thought it beared repeating here LOL

I bet he said tool so cute too.

I hope he does not fall for this next lie GNat has planned.

Jeff hasn't really stirred the waters with many people in that house. He's managed to stay pretty neutral overall, just like Jordan. However he will not put up with crap without telling you how he feels about it. ;)

One of Jeff's more serious moments

38-15-2009093511PM.jpg

What cracks me up is GNat keeps saying no one will vote for Jeff to win just because he gave Jessie the boot.

Why is it HG's always talk about who they will not vote for in the end? Everyone said they would not vote for Dick but look what they did. LMAO

Jeff is no dick and now suddenly the sore sports dislike him. As much as I can't stand Jessie I really think if Jeff was in the final two against anyone but GNat Jessie would sway votes for Jeff. Jessie seemed to realize it was just a game and Jeff did a great move to secure his position in the house.

I'll do a little Jeff bashing. Why does he have to be SO nice. When Kevin starts into his lie, I'd like to see Jeff stop him dead by saying- Wait, let me try to guess... Russell wants to get me out. No, wait, Michelle wants to get me out. Or maybe Jordan and Russ want to get me out. Which one, huh Kev? I can't wait to hear!

i thought it was great when he started saying he would F ppl's stuff up and all if the crap wouldnt stop...I thought i would burst seeing him bite his tongue and be too nice to everyone

*drool* lol

I'll do a little Jeff bashing. Why does he have to be SO nice. When Kevin starts into his lie, I'd like to see Jeff stop him dead by saying- Wait, let me try to guess... Russell wants to get me out. No, wait, Michelle wants to get me out. Or maybe Jordan and Russ want to get me out. Which one, huh Kev? I can't wait to hear!

I SOOOOOO wish he would say that!

I am threw with this show!!! BB is the worst piece of crap on TV!!!!! I respect Mike Boogie.. He won without CHEATING!!!He could have use it. But instead, told what it was about and maneuver his way too the championship! Unlike Jeff, the tide was turning and if he let it play out, there were people who would have went to his side. Like Kevin and Michelle. The girls would have turned on each other... because all wanted to win the money... BUT NO BB cheated didnt let any of this play out ANd Now we have Jeff, who never said anything in house..(like a little mouse) all of sudden has Balls now because he cheated and use the power... WHere was all this talking shIt when Jesse was in the house!!! Too me he is like a littel Bitc!! I have no respect for Jeff nor his game play because he doesnt have one! AMerica had to give it too him. THat is not fair for the rest of the players that worked hard in this game! Nor for Jesse's fans! or for there his group's fans. I understand why the girls are crying. 1. IT wasnt fair. If I was playing, I would have walked!!! The only honest really show is TAR. Because you are elliminated if you come in last place. I can just imagine the superbowl, the world series or NBA finals...The fans do not like the player so we will give your team 10 extra points...What a crock of BULL...BS!!! I rather have a root canal then watch this show again... !!!!

I am threw... I might see yall in survior! BUT BB, no more I am done...Dead to me!!!

Wow!! Jeff didn't cheat, he did (as he said) what was best for him in the game. He was given an advantage and he used it. If he hadn't it would have been another Marcellus moment. I don't agree with your assessment of the move. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at AG and the producers.

Big Brother is the same game that has been playing for 11 seasons. America has always been a big part of the game.

I think through all this Jeff has shown to be such a stand up good guys and I have so much respect for his game play.

Go Jeff and Jordan who are playing a fantastic game.

Wow!! Jeff didn't cheat, he did (as he said) what was best for him in the game. He was given an advantage and he used it. If he hadn't it would have been another Marcellus moment. I don't agree with your assessment of the move. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at AG and the producers.

AG and producers are BB!!! This show stinks! and Jeff could have went a different way. Mike Boogie had huge targets on his back and he didnt use it... NO respect for Jeff...If that is the case, let the planes fly over BB.. Let the fans have a voice..No they said that it is the players game and let them play...BUnch of Bull. BB I spit in your face and Dump on your head!

Booger didn't need to use it because he was HOH.

Jeff WON that power in a COMPETITION. He did a great job in using the power and turning the game.

Go Jeff!

:animated_wave:

word!

Archived