Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like he should want to take michelle final two

easy money at this point

the question now is when it gets down to five hg with 4 from their side will they screw each other over

i would if lydia is still around

looks like he should want to take michelle final two

easy money at this point

the question now is when it gets down to five hg with 4 from their side will they screw each other over

i would if lydia is still around

Dude he is loyal to Jordan for final 2 ;)

Jordan keeps saying she and Jeff are best friends and they only kissed once. They are so adorable together. Do you think there is any chance it will turn into something more?

These two are soulmates. Meant to be together. They complete each other :D and all that.

I think they will end up together, Jordan is a little more reserved, but has had a bad break up and also does not want to been seen in a bad light by her family. I bet tho that if they were by themselves, nature would take its course, and honey, Jef jeff jeff, what can I say. Would you be able to resist him??? Oooh not me.

I think they will end up together, Jordan is a little more reserved, but has had a bad break up and also does not want to been seen in a bad light by her family. I bet tho that if they were by themselves, nature would take its course, and honey, Jef jeff jeff, what can I say. Would you be able to resist him??? Oooh not me.

Once again, we are on the same page...

OT - how's your new place??

JEFF was amazing..........tried to work things out with the other side but then let them know he's NOT taking any of their crap and laid out the consequences............he & Jordan putting together a barbeque for everyone, just reminded me of how cute they would be as a married couple.............he's HOT, handsome, respectful, strong both physically & mentally, has a heart of gold & he likes to cook.......WHAT a catch!

Monk 71 quote: "The only thing to top it was when he scared russ..."

missed that ... details please

Also agree that Jordon might not want to get too intimate with Jeff with cameras rolling.

(in respect of her family)

and - I keep remembering that she tried to watch a LOT of past BB video feed and shows before

coming into the house. (she hadn't seen the show before, right ?)

Probably fresh on her mind about how they all turned out and doesn't want to fall in the same trap.

This gal is a lot smarter than we give her credit for.

B U T .... dammm how can she resist this guy ????????

Archived