Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... I really hope Jeff realizes it doesn't add up. It's not a bright idea on the part of any HG to start talking about going after the current HOH BEFORE they make noms. Jeff has to think they wouldn't be so dumb, right?

Who was supposed to be talking about going after Jordan?

Ruh-Roh!!! Jeff and Jordan are talking about backdooring Russell this week. They are going back and forth about getting Nat out this week and doing the BD deal. They believe they would have Kevin once they get rid of Russell. They also don't plan on going to Michele with this information.

I think they are eventually figure out that it was all a lie, probably after POV, but the damage has already been done and they ask Michelle, but Russell will find out they planned on backdooring him from the other team and won't trust them anymore. They wanted to split them up and it worked.

WHOA is me The HOOD RAT has a shot at this... I can't beleiveit... jeff is telling jordan not to talk to michelle,if they don't talk to michelle,they will never know the truth. Jeff is talking to michelle now..Michelle makes it look like she is lying why doesn't she just say russell never said NEXT week!!!WTF

I can't beleive they trust Kevin againWTF???

Wow after tonight I think Jeff's gullibility will be his downfall.

Don't see him winning now.

I still think Jordan will get one of their team out probably Nat since she is questioning the numbers so much .

I cannot believe Michelle with a PHD does not understand the basics :animated_rotfl:

I think Jordan will play it safe and try to get Jeff next week to play the option of getting Russell to drop out of the game and give HOH to Jeff like he said he would.

Then Jeff can put Russell up .

I don't think you can fault Jeff for being confused...............Michele tell Jordan that Russ is bugging her about getting Jeff out and being with him F2..............while he's still wondering if that's true, Kevin tells him he overheard the same thing, not knowing Michele has told him almost the same lie.............Jeff's getting the same story from Michele & Kevin and they didn't even collaborate, just turns out that they both made up and told J/J same lie because getting out Russ helps them both.

Fortunately, Jeff is starting to wonder if they're both lying.........the whole thing makes me crazy, usually at this point, you should know who your allies are but not with this group of backstabbers & fools.

I don't think you can fault Jeff for being confused...............Michele tell Jordan that Russ is bugging her about getting Jeff out and being with him F2..............while he's still wondering if that's true, Kevin tells him he overheard the same thing, not knowing Michele has told him almost the same lie.............Jeff's getting the same story from Michele & Kevin and they didn't even collaborate, just turns out that they both made up and told J/J same lie because getting out Russ helps them both.

Fortunately, Jeff is starting to wonder if they're both lying.........the whole thing makes me crazy, usually at this point, you should know who your allies are but not with this group of backstabbers & fools.

Still not feeling any better than when I went to bed last night. I hope they follow up with the plan to nom Natalie & Lydia and give them a little more time to think this through. I have faith that Jeff is a smart guy and will see that Natalie needs to go first. I'm perfectly happy with Russell going next week but Natalie HAS to be gone THIS week!

Before the lie they were talking about getting Russell out ASAP and how they don't trust him. So nothing has changed as far as that goes.

They also realize that they have to keep the numbers and wait until next week.

It does make me sad that Jeff believes liars but that comes from living your life around people you can trust. He was not a Big Brother veteran.

Being trusting doesn't always make you stupid. Liars are better at spotting liars.

just sayin

The problem is that Kevin has been very low key and in all convos comes across very sincere and rational. Unlike Natalie who talks faster and faster as she goes deeper into the lies. Marty is right about Jeff believing Kevin because he has never had to deal with people hardcore lying right in your face. He thinks Kevin has extended a hand in friendship and is being honest and open.

Oh wow. I kept asking last night when was russell supposed to have said all those things michelle kept bringing up that he had said. So she is just lying to j&j about all of that? No wonder russell is paranoid.

Jeff said late last night that he wanted to get michelle and russell in the same room and confront russell over this and ask him if it's true. But now that kevin has lied also and michelle didn't deny the lie it will be hard for russell to defend himself.

Please stick to the plan, Jeff. You can take care of Russell later. Natalie must go. Take them down to two before you take yourselves down to 3. That way you will always have the numbers. Russell will get N/L/K out before any of you because he knows they are after him. STICK TO THE PLAN. (I know he can't hear me but I needed to say it)

I had to turn off BBAD last night when it was obvious Jeff believed what he was told by Kevin. I hope he can see that regardless of how he feels about Russell, Gnat has to go first so they can keep the numbers. Jeff is under the impression that Kevin has moved to their side..WRONG. He may learn the hard way in the next week or so. Nat dancing in front of the camera last night made me sick (she was addressing America..saying the game was starting over). I wish Jeff would talk to Russell. Russell may not be trusted, but so far he has been pretty loyal to Jeff and kept his word. The vote for Jesse was only because he was worried about a girl alliance. I can't wait to see how this plays out..and hope it doesn't come back and bite Jeff in the butt!

Archived