Kevin

CeCiMom

The fact that Nat, and Lydia have said that if Jeff, Jordan, or Michele take Russell to the F2 they will vote for Russell, cause they hate them more than Russell, cause Jeff and Jordan got Jessie out, and Michele got Chima out... I don't think Jeff, Jordan, or Michele have a chance against Russell...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there may be hope for Kev to self-destruct; he told L & N that maybe he should act like he and Jordon are cool, & then mess with her, by whipsering in her ear "You're a psycho" & " your pu---- stinks"

So, maybe the isolation & time with L & N, will ramp up his anger, & inability to reason like an adult. lol

Since Kevin previously posed as a lamp in the house, I don't think we'll ever know the answer to this question:

-- Has Kevin always been evil or has some weird transference of heinous, hoodoodoo, malevolence from the villainous Gnatalie occured in the dark of night? :o

Kevin was defintely plotting an insane-whisper-moment for Michele, not Jordan.

More evidence of his possession....just sayin' I think the longer Gnatalie is there, the more we should worry about humanity!

Kevin's biggest mistake in the game is going to be telling Jeff his lie. I'm kind of surprised he fell for this because Natalie could work this both ways. If the lie works (which it doesn't look like it's going to) then she'll stay this week and if it doesn't work and she realizes that... all she has to do is go to J/J/M/R and tell them how the lie was made up by Kevin and throw in some spin like she tried to talk him out of it. It just might get Kevin put up as a replacement nom and evicted.

I'm starting not to like him. Not sure if it's the lies being told (as that's part of the game) -- maybe just his shifty attitude. At least the others are honest about their dislike. He's so 'on the fence' it's beginning to annoy me.

I can't remember when lies have ever been told like the ones the spawn of satan have concocted this season. I was really shocked when Ronnie fabricated complete scenarios out of thin air and told them to be truth, but then when Shatalie started the exact same thing, Jesse went along with it, Chima knew and said nothing, and now Kevin has jumped on the "boldface lie" bandwagon, I really drew the line and decided who I hated and would HATE to see win and who I want to the win. I've not had another season I was this invested in since S6. It's a good vs evil contest this year. I'm enjoying this season a lot (but I reserve the right to change my mind.)

I've really been a fan of Jeff & Jordan from the start. To date, they've done nothing to stab anyone in the back. I sure hope they dissect this newest lie thing, confront everyone, and are able to make an educated guess as to who should be a replacement nom, if needed, and to get Nat out, if not.

I soooo agree Joy, I think he is far more dangerous than Lydia or Natalie, and I hate that he always has a bored sour look on his face, hate it I tell ya,lol

He's playing a good game, and if left unchecked he will win. I can't fault him for trying to survive in there and telling lies to the other side. If the others passively believe Kevin, well they deserve what they get.

i wouldn't give kevin too much credit....The lie was Natalie's idea and when he did presented it to Jeff it was so poorly done that it left me scratching my head thinking..how could Jeff be so dumb to believe such dribble..

Kevin is very intelligent. One thing I do like about him in the game is he didn't tell Nat she is the target, even though jeff/jordan told him already. So I admire that one thing about the little wimp. Lydia was in the room and started whining, "Ohhhhhh, I'm the target...." Wah Wah Wah...IMO Lydia is too annoying to go to hell...she deserves purgatory...indefinitely....

Archived