Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if they dont evict kevin this week they are idiots

kevin is clearly the strongest of the three remaining in comps by a mile

they are planning to keep lydia and should do the same for natalie

I couldn't agree with you more uvp. Unfortunately, Russell is the only one that sees that.

If he keeps listening to Natalie and goes along with her lil plan to make up a blatant lie, he is going home this week. He keeps trying to protect Lydia and Natalie and should focus on his own game. If he just floats the rest of this week, he will at least give himself a chance to play for HOH next week.

If I'm reading correctly, isn't "the lie" that Michele and Russ have a final 2 deal? And, if so, then I think it is hilarious that Michele has already told Jordan about their discussion of a final 2 with her (Michele) and Russ.

Yes if the other 4 hope to become the final 4 he needs to go this week. He is by far the smartest of that group. He is the only one to win any comps and when the frabrication scheme came up his ideas were the ones that actually make it seem like it could work. Hopefully for russ the others don't fall for the lie.

I had high hopes for Kevin, but from the lie scheme they are coming up with last night on BBAD, he clearly isn't as bright as I thought he would be. Instead of coming up with this lie that most likely Jeff/Jordan won't believe, or won't care about, he should ditch Gnat and Chlamydia, spill their secrets and work his way in with Jeff/Jordan. If he were smart he would say enough of the two of you and your childish BS and go to Jeff and Jordan, instead he is now stooping to Gnat/Chlamydia's level and will make himself worse off than he is now. I just don't get his gameplay.

From what I understood watching last night Kevin is the one who made up the lie to begin with and then nat helped embellish it. I hope kevin gets caught in his lie. Michelle is terrible at denying a lie like with the green room lie. Hopefully her and russel will ask them exactly when was this supposed to have taken place and then it can be proven that her and or russell was not in that room when the lie was supposedly over heard.

The whole lie was based on their ASSumption that Jeff would sleep in the HOH(instead of Mich, who did)..... and Russ/Mich would be sleeping in the SSR............THAT didn't happen.........I hope they don't see Jeff come out of the SSR this morning, keep ASSuming Mich was in there with Russ and then tell their lie which everyone J/J/M/R will know couldn't have happened.

Also, I hope Lydia figures out the the lie was really concocted to get J/J to make a F4 deal with N/K.......that's why they came up with it but then L woke up, so they HAD to include her.

Hate you Kevin for the lies you and Natalie are concocting. You are such a stupid pansy ass. I almost had hope for you.

Natalie is making him rehearse the lies he is going to pretend like he heard.

Archived