Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed in Kevin. Never really cared for him as I do not like his game play but going along with lie that GNat comes up with is pretty low. Why wouldn't he just jump ship and head to the other side. It would at least get him in the final 5 maybe even 4.

I would love for Kevin to go to jury house thursday and so he and Jesse could spend a week bonding. Jesse hates kevin's guts. Then let Nat go the following week, the finally Lydia (or russell).

Hi Len, I like your plan, lol. Lydiot almost last. Make her even crazier to know Jessie has company, and not her hand.

why do they feel Jeff will believe Kevin anyways? They are not that close and I would hope Jeff is smart enough to know they are plotting and going to say anything to turn each other against one another.

Ugh Kevin, why???

Please don't turn into a lamer. Frig, I thought you were smarter than that. Heck, get into a three some with Russell and Michelle. You know that Lydia and Nat are on their way out so why stick with them? You also know that J & J will stick together so you really have no other choice. But instead of siding with them, you join the b*tch crew and make up lies about them. You're lame. I can say that now since my niece is gone to her grandparents until Tuesday. You better smarten up by then, I can't be hating on you while she's around. She likes your clothes too much :(

I would love for Kevin to go to jury house thursday and so he and Jesse could spend a week bonding. Jesse hates kevin's guts. Then let Nat go the following week, the finally Lydia (or russell).

Does that mean you don't think jessie is getting a HJ from kevin? I'm thinking by the end of the week jessie will be begging for one, I mean after all kevin, is actually the right sex!!!Just sayin :animated_rotfl:

Did I just say that?? :animated_scratchchin:

Kevin alone with Jeff in the back yard. I wonder if he is going to tell the lie. They are talking small talk.

He should realize it would be stupid of him to start any drama. Jordan just told him he's safe this week. If he starts spreading lies he'll put the target squarely on himself.

Hmmm maybe that was Gnat's plan all along?

Come on Kevin, even rats know when to abandon a sinking ship!!

He's been lurking around trying to get Jeff by himself so he can tell the big lie. After listening to j&j right now I wish he'd hurry up and tell the lie so they can tell he's not the good person they think he is.

dumb move by Kevin to stick with people whose heads are clearly not in the game.

Kevin's commentary on their "wake" of Jessie was absolutely hilarious though. I dislike his allies and Kevin unfortunately doesn't have the guts to make a move that will further himself and break away from them. He clearly has some common sense but just not quite enough. He's also been much more entertaining in the DR than he was in the first 4 weeks

Kevin is making a mistake. He should not help get Russell out this week. He should let Natalie go then help get Russell out. Lydia should be next and then Kevin is final four with J/J/M. He is a good competitor and could make final 2 and would probably get the jury vote over any of them.

in that scenario then Tarheel..then it should be Lydia. Nat has not HAD to prove what she can do up to this point, let's see how she does in POV....IMO everytime Nat is in competition and see's that her side has still got a shot, she drops out...the only time she didn't, first HOH....

Nat has got some strength in her and it will be fueled by anger during POV....

I think that Kevin is looking pretty good... at this point no one is after him... He is not on the radar of J/J/M/R and obviously he is not on the radar of Lydia and Natalie...

Archived