Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

It's not a dig at Native Americans either...It's about my Indian Chief motorcycle and a Harley groupie that is a ho who was cyber stalking me and then my wife told her that she would "slap the ho right out of her" etc, etc...

I think your name is freakin hilarious! I love it! Creative and gets folks talkin... people didn't like mine at first... I got things like "My Ass 911" but after going over it agaian and again they finally understand it... I am a female, my name is Myssi and my friends call me Mys (prounounced Miss) and I was a firefighter/medic (hence the 911)... so it was either part of my name and job or my gender and job.... whatever it is, it is my nick and I have been using it for over 15 years:)

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people are ridiculously sensitive to everything on boards or every where else.

Chima will read negative stuff about herself and think people are jealous. Im glad she's gone so I can't hear her laugh.

Funny story I would like to share with everyone, and YES it pertains to Chima so I am putting it in the right place... While at the checkout line yesterday at the store, there was this gal with a dozen or so little rug rats in front of me and they were all pretty well behaved for as many as them as there were, I mean heck there was a whole soccer team it seemed. Anywho... the mom was playing with her new fangled iphone or one of those gizmo-gadgets and had her ear-buds in and then started listening to something with this serious ass look on her face... then all of a sudden she is whoopin and hollerin (in a celebratory way) and starts doing the Butta Churn Dance and singing "Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Heeeeeeey Goodbye!" and so I took a glimpse at her iphone gizmo and in big letters it said "Producers of the hit series Big Brother on CBS toss controversial player Chima out on her self proclaimed princess bottom!" OMG! I was laughing my bum off! All of a sudden this whole gaggle of little kids start singing the 'Goodbye song' and doing the Butta Churn Dance Too! Oh what I wouldn't have done for a video camera at the time! I would love to ask the establishment if I could purchase a copy of their security tapes! It was brilliant!!!!

Some people are ridiculously sensitive to everything on boards or every where else.

Chima will read negative stuff about herself and think people are jealous. Im glad she's gone so I can't hear her laugh.

I agree 100%... she will definitely think everyone is jealous of her... spot on call there!

Chima is a spoiled rotten brat who was probably allowed to participate in grown folks conversations as a child. She was probably one of those bossy little girls who if they don't get their way will not play with you or allow the other kids to play with you.

Her family including her grandmother probably doted on her and thought the way she controlled others as a child was "cute". I did not get from her grandmother's interview that she was an innocent party to Chima's behavior. I believe that the grandmother and mother, who was military when Chima was a child, contributed to her behavior as she was growing up.

I also believe that she may have come from a family of women who dominates their men. Notice the gentleman in the interview with the grandmother never said a word.

Nope, I'm not a psychologist. I am just somebody who grew up in a large family with a few family members who are 100% like Chima and had a lifetime of opportunities to observe the lifestyles that made them the way they are.

Chima would, in my opinion, be a great contestant for the Charm School show.

I am excited to hear they are going to show her crap... I hope they show that they had to call Alison and that she was in fact REMOVED from the show and that she didn't walk off...

Thanks for posting the link to U-Tube. It'll be interesting to see what they air on Tuesday night's show. Now if they showed it on cable TV we could hear all of the cursing, etc. but you're certainly going to get the edited version Tuesday.

I just hope that it isn't a whole show dedicated to the twit... that would be a waste of airtime, unless of course it was to be uncut, which we all know it won't...

Chima better record it, it may be the last airtime she ever gets LOL!

I just hope that it isn't a whole show dedicated to the twit... that would be a waste of airtime, unless of course it was to be uncut, which we all know it won't...

Chima better record it, it may be the last airtime she ever gets LOL!

To be honest, I'd be happy never to have to set eyes on the b*tch again.

It's not a dig at Native Americans either...It's about my Indian Chief motorcycle and a Harley groupie that is a ho who was cyber stalking me and then my wife told her that she would "slap the ho right out of her" etc, etc...

I love the story and I did laugh when I first saw your name, well, cause I knew it was a name, and it is funny, I was not offended,lol At work whoever walks with the most money for the night get s called "High dolla Ho",lol, a ho is a ho is a ho, sorry you got stalked tho.

I wish they could have shown Chimas melt dsown and evction last night, we always gotta wait,lol

Opps I better clairfy that, I wait tbls, and walkin with means the money you made after you tipped the busses bar, etc, not walkin the streets, lol, that sounded really wrong after I thought about it. hmmmm, thins noone knew about Fatcat,lol

I love the story and I did laugh when I first saw your name, well, cause I knew it was a name, and it is funny, I was not offended,lol At work whoever walks with the most money for the night get s called "High dolla Ho",lol, a ho is a ho is a ho, sorry you got stalked tho.

I wish they could have shown Chimas melt dsown and evction last night, we always gotta wait,lol

Opps I better clairfy that, I wait tbls, and walkin with means the money you made after you tipped the busses bar, etc, not walkin the streets, lol, that sounded really wrong after I thought about it. hmmmm, thins noone knew about Fatcat,lol

ROTFL Fatcat! You make me laugh! I love you!!!!! You made my morning!

Thanks Yana for the link.

Chima is priceless, and yes I am sure the producers tried to keep her in the game. I find it very interesting her spin on things that went on. I am still trying to keep a open mind, but due say she was not a easy person for the staff to have in the house.

ROTFL Fatcat! You make me laugh! I love you!!!!! You made my morning!

remember when I called you myass?? lol, Hey but that did sound like I was a genuine hooker,lol

In the link below Chima claims that others in the past have thrown their mics, but I don't think anyone has ever thrown one in the hot tub on purpose...

link...

I think Chima forgets that a LOT of people watch the live feeds and while many of us were disgusted at Russell's behavior, HER behavior was on par with his! She has a selective memory.

And she says that her reign was "usurped by a game piece that was never "used" in this game before. It sounds like CBS introduced the Coup just to usurp her HOH. Boogie won the Coup but CHOSE not to use it because he didn't need to.

I think I've posted before...."Expect the unexpected, Chima...that's what BB is all about!"

Bottom line, if she did leave the house voluntarily, that means she quit. Losers quit.

Re Chief's name... Being a Native American I take my heritage too serious sometimes, and that's what happened here, that's why I said I ranted for a minute and then cooled off... Now I think it's pretty funny looking back on how I was reacting... One thing you learn in the Jaycees is that you have to ACT not REACT, and I try to remember that... People should stop and take a breath before posting sometimes, and in this instance I am so happy I did that and in the end I didn't really say anything out of line about the name, now I am saying it doesn't bother me at all, and I am sure if it was just slapaho it wouldn't have bothered me at all... It was silly of me and I'm sorry to Chief!!!

remember when I called you myass?? lol, Hey but that did sound like I was a genuine hooker,lol

LOL! Yeah sweetie I remember, I told that story a few posts before this one! LOL! I just left out names:)

I really don't care whether Chima "quit" or was "kicked out". She's gone. If she was kicked out, fine, she was being insanely unruly, destroyed a $5,000 mic on purpose, and was spurting off venomous things. If she quit, then lol boo hoo she's being quite the sore loser. There are plenty of twists and turns in BB, how about when James returned after Ryan stuck his neck out to get him out, Ryan didn't go "wah! my whole week of HOH was wasted!!" and she doesn't really look any better saying she quit... she's trying to paint CBS as villains for instituting a twist that ended up hurting her. If Ronnie used the coup to stay she'd have been gloating and rubbing it in the others' faces

I really don't care whether Chima "quit" or was "kicked out". She's gone. If she was kicked out, fine, she was being insanely unruly, destroyed a $5,000 mic on purpose, and was spurting off venomous things. If she quit, then lol boo hoo she's being quite the sore loser. There are plenty of twists and turns in BB, how about when James returned after Ryan stuck his neck out to get him out, Ryan didn't go "wah! my whole week of HOH was wasted!!" and she doesn't really look any better saying she quit... she's trying to paint CBS as villains for instituting a twist that ended up hurting her. If Ronnie used the coup to stay she'd have been gloating and rubbing it in the others' faces

EXACTLY!

I find it annoying that she chooses to just walk out because things just didn't go her way. Jeff and his gang said it best, what about when all they're friends were sent home? That whole group is a bunch of brats, and its disgusting that she acted that way on national television because so many people would die to get the chance to be on the show! I don't think she's really emotionally stable, not that anyone can blame her for that, but life is going to be what you make it. If you have a crappy attitude then only crappy things are going to happen.

I find it annoying that she chooses to just walk out because things just didn't go her way. Jeff and his gang said it best, what about when all they're friends were sent home? That whole group is a bunch of brats, and its disgusting that she acted that way on national television because so many people would die to get the chance to be on the show! I don't think she's really emotionally stable, not that anyone can blame her for that, but life is going to be what you make it. If you have a crappy attitude then only crappy things are going to happen.

Move over Omerossa, there's a new sherriff in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, this is the key to Chima's entire way of thinking ... she sees herself as a victimized female. Both inside and outside the house.

Exactly! I still do not get the point of her telling them she was raped. I have not been raped but I would imagine it is not something I would share with strangers on TV if it did happen.

Someone else made the comment about Manson, not that you could compare the two but a person is responsible for their own actions. If she did not seek help for the rape she really needs to do it. Aside from that being raped does not mean you get to slur every race or act like a complete brat because you are not getting your way.

Listen Go4uckit, oops, that was a typo (snickers). We are talking game here at Morty's not personal on posters. You want to stick up for Shit-ma fine. But don't start on any of Morty's posters names. That's personal and not your business. You haven't a clue who ChiefSlapaho is or what the meaning is behind the name. So, with all due respect (gack) zip it.

:animated_rotfl: love the "typo"

Go4it has nothing else better to do than to put down others and attempt to cause drama here. Who picks on a screen name? A person who also post on a forum of a show they seem to not even like.

I really don't think Chima quit anything... I think she was kicked off... I think she threw a tantrum and acted like she would if she didn't get her way in any other situation, the differnce is this is Big Brother and America, not her family and friend, and BB and America just spanked her butt :)...

Of course she got kicked out. Why would BB lie about it? If a person left so what it is not like it makes BB look bad.

Chima is so self absorbed she has to lie about to make herself feel better.

Archived