Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK GO4it at least if you are going to post get the name of the site you are posting at right... This isn't MARTY'S it's MORTY'S... And stop quoting yourself please... That just causes the server to have probems and people can't get on, and I think it just might get you banned if you do it to much...

Yes of course I should be banned for a typo or clicking quote instead of edit by accident.

Nice job side stepping the salient point

Since this site, Morty's, promotes freedom of speech, what a poster chooses to use as a screen name is up to them. And most people try not to attack another poster but can say what they want about HGs.

So anybody can choose an offensive user name under the guise of free speech.

Don't be ridiculous

If it was a typo you should really start editing yourself since I've seen you call it Marty's at least twice in the past couple of pages of this thread alone, and if you did hit quote not reply, then fix it... All you have to do is say I'm sorry... I'm trying to help you, not fuss at you, and I didn't say you were going to be banned for hitting the wrong button, but that if you did it TOO MUCH you MIGHT be banned... Stop thinking everyone is trying to jump on you...

So anybody can choose an offensive user name under the guise of free speech.

Don't be ridiculous

Yes, the poster has the right to choose their screen name. How is that not a freedom of speech? If you find it offensive, write to mods.

Well, shoot. I thought Marty took over Morty's there for a minute. Dagnabit! :animated_rotfl: Have I mentioned in the last few hours how glad I am that Chima is gone? WOOOT, and furthermore, as for Ms. SHE-MAH & why she acts the way she does, excuses are like a$$holes, everybody has one, and they all stink!

If it was a typo you should really start editing yourself since I've seen you call it Marty's at least twice in the past coupld of pages of this thread alone, and if you did hit quote not reply, then fix it... All you have to do is say I'm sorry... I'm trying to help you, not fuss at you, and I didn't say you were going to be banned for hitting the wrong button, but that if you did it TOO MUCH you MIGHT be banned... Stop thinking everyone is trying to jump on you...

I hit A instead of O twice. I am a serial typographical error guy. And sorry but lets be honest the tone of your reply was not the "gee I'd like to help you out variety". If I am mistaken, my apologies. But i think a proper reply to my point first might have been better. Not true?

PS: I WAS trying to edit and hit quote by accident.

Well, shoot. I thought Marty took over Morty's there for a minute. Dagnabit! :animated_rotfl: Have I mentioned in the last few hours how glad I am that Chima is gone? WOOOT, and furthermore, as for Ms. SHE-MAH & why she acts the way she does, excuses are like a$$holes, everybody has one, and they all stink!

Maybe Marty had a CDT and pushed Morty out! :animated_scratchchin:

Well, there's the thing GO4it, you can't tell what someone's TONE is by a post... I wasn't being nasty, I am a part of team Morty's and never would post anything to a poster trying to be offinsive... Sorry you took it that way, but it wasn't posted in the nature you took it...

Yes, the poster has the right to choose their screen name. How is that not a freedom of speech? If you find it offensive, write to mods.

Let me get this straight. A user called Chief Slapaho" (which is kind of a racist sexist named rolled in one) calls a reality TV contestant a B*, and that is all fine and you'll merrily go along attacking the same contestant for stuff they said. racist - sexist user names are "free speech"? Really?

How 'bout Chief Slapaminority. Would that be okay too?

GO4it reminds me of someone......can't quite put my finger on it.....

Back to Chima -- party at 7:18 celebrating her departure. I hope she didn't let the door hit her in the butt!

Well, there's the thing GO4it, you can't tell what someone's TONE is by a post... I wasn't being nasty, I am a part of team Morty's and never would post anything to a poster trying to be offinsive... Sorry you took it that way, but it wasn't posted in the nature you took it...

No you are correct it is an imperfect medium. It is hard to tell tone.

If you were solely trying to help me out, I apologize

Let me get this straight. A user called Chief Slapaho" (which is kind of a racist sexist named rolled in one) calls a reality TV contestant a B*, and that is all fine and you'll merrily go along attacking the same contestant for stuff they said. racist - sexist user names are "free speech"? Really?

How 'bout Chief Slapaminority. Would that be okay too?

Listen Go4uckit, oops, that was a typo (snickers). We are talking game here at Morty's not personal on posters. You want to stick up for Shit-ma fine. But don't start on any of Morty's posters names. That's personal and not your business. You haven't a clue who ChiefSlapaho is or what the meaning is behind the name. So, with all due respect (gack) zip it.

Yeah, I know! I thought Marty Schottenheimer finally found a job. :animated_bouncy:

(Apologies for the cryptic former NFL head coach reference)

Listen Go4uckit, oops, that was a typo (snickers). We are talking game here at Morty's not personal on posters. You want to stick up for Shit-ma fine. But don't start on any of Morty's posters names. That's personal and not your business. You haven't a clue who ChiefSlapaho is or what the meaning is behind the name. So, with all due respect (gack) zip it.

With all due respect, you aren't due any in this case

A quick note about Freedom of Speech.

Your free speech rights can be violated only by a government entity of some kind. Inside the BB house or on a forum such as this one, the concept does not apply. Both are private enterprises and they make the rules.

Chima's only freedom in the house, and our only freedom in this forum, is to leave if we don't like the rules.

don't you just hate when people can't tell if your, being mean, hateful, funny,,,etc....it is amazing that without a human voice or face you can't tell...That is why I use the morty smily list and try to find something appropriate to what I am saying so people can know the context I am posting in.....Play nice folks....LOL :argue:

Yeah, I know! I thought Marty Schottenheimer finally found a job. :animated_bouncy:

(Apologies for the cryptic former NFL head coach reference)

LOL we had old Marty S. here in KC for years....... so I understand!

A quick note about Freedom of Speech.

Your free speech rights can be violated only by a government entity of some kind. Inside the BB house or on a forum such as this one, the concept does not apply. Both are private enterprises and they make the rules.

Chima's only freedom in the house, and our only freedom in this forum, is to leave if we don't like the rules.

government entity . . . RIGHT! :rolleyes:

Archived