Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that Chima's behavior had much to do with what happened to her. I don't think that the situation she was in was a fight or flight type situation. I don't think the pressures of just being in the house was enough to warrant her behaving in the manner she did. She wasn't being threatened or pushed into a corner. Aside from her mouthiness and Diva like attitude, she was fine as long as her side was on top and running the show. I think she is really just a spoiled rotten brat. She's use to getting things her way and throwing a fit if that's what it takes to get it her way. I think that she really is just a poor sport, she wasn't winning so she didn't want to play anymore. Jordan pointed out that she and jeff watched their team leaving one by one, and never attacked anyone or messed with anyone's stuff. And from the moment things started not going their way, chima, natalie and lydia were all over the other houseguests and just behaving like little brats.

I don't think that Chima's behavior had much to do with what happened to her. I don't think that the situation she was in was a fight or flight type situation. I don't think the pressures of just being in the house was enough to warrant her behaving in the manner she did. She wasn't being threatened or pushed into a corner. Aside from her mouthiness and Diva like attitude, she was fine as long as her side was on top and running the show. I think she is really just a spoiled rotten brat. She's use to getting things her way and throwing a fit if that's what it takes to get it her way. I think that she really is just a poor sport, she wasn't winning so she didn't want to play anymore. Jordan pointed out that she and jeff watched their team leaving one by one, and never attacked anyone or messed with anyone's stuff. And from the moment things started not going their way, chima, natalie and lydia were all over the other houseguests and just behaving like little brats.

I agree with you..... I think her bad behavior is a constant with her, and has nothing to do with what happened to her in the past... I also think that she somehow thought her friendship with Marcellas was going to get her some kind of special treatment with the producers, and when she found out it didn't she didn't like it

Marcellas was defending her thursday morning, wonder what he has to say now

Elle, the problem I have with blaming it on BB is this. It's possible (I'm not saying definite) that for whatever reason, whether it's her true self or if what she went through caused it, that Chima is a sociopath. Many sociopaths can seem like the most charming, incredibly stable human beings alive UNTIL something doesn't go their way. She may have appeared completely normal and stable to the producers and even the psych evaluators.

At the start chima simply seemed like a Diva and that's probably why BB cast her, they wanted a Diva. I doubt they knew she had THESE tendencies. I doubt they knew she was going to go nuts and start calling people terrorists and flying into the Twin Towers.

Then again, maybe they did. We'll never know.

It's scary sometimes how some of the most normal looking and sounding people can go batshit crazy given the right triggers. Plenty of psychologists have been fooled.

Sociopath? Don't be ridiculous

I don't like the woman, but let's not go overboard here. It is a rare disorder, particularly in women.

As for all the "terrorist" stuff directed to Russell. I read it immediately as meaning he would dog people and verbally harrass or bully them. Russell certainly did that. I am sure Russell did it to intimidate and scare people. He started with Jeff and then followed with tilts at Chima, Michelle and his nose to nose thing with Jesse. Did Russell "terrorize" in a school yard bully kind of way? Sure. Was the term chosen as a racist remark, possibly. then again I recall Jeff shooting out a few gay slurs while arguing with Russ. Is that language any better?

She's gone for having a hissy fit because she didn't get her way, which doesn't make her a sociopath or psychopath

I had some interaction with MarcellASS on a message board a few years ago. He acted very much the same as we've seen from Chima. If someone dared disagree with him, he went on the attack, and it was vile. I had posted at that board for many years and left (and have never gone back) because of him, in fact, lots of posters left because of him. The board still exists but it has never regained the status it once had.

I don't see anything posted anywhere about this, but last night Russell and Jeff were out washing clothes, and they were talking about their things being ruined from whatever it was she put on them... They didn't know what it was, but it was doughy they said... Several of Jordan's things had to be thrown away... I think this is a big part of the reason Chima was thrown out of the house... I think she did so much, like throw a $ 5000.00 mic in water, which she knew would destroy the mic, they wound up not really having much of a choice...

I don't see anything posted anywhere about this, but last night Russell and Jeff were out washing clothes, and they were talking about their things being ruined from whatever it was she put on them... They didn't know what it was, but it was doughy they said... Several of Jordan's things had to be thrown away... I think this is a big part of the reason Chima was thrown out of the house... I think she did so much, like throw a $ 5000.00 mic in water, which she knew would destroy the mic, they wound up not really having much of a choice...

Yeah she threw flour on all of 'the other isdes' stuff... it got gluey when it got wet. She purposly set out to destroy a bunch of crap. IMo I think she brought up the 'rape' issue as for something to fall back on to 'excuse' her crap behaviour.

I don't like the woman, but let's not go overboard here. It is a rare disorder, particularly in women.

As for all the "terrorist" stuff directed to Russell. I read it immediately as meaning he would dog people and verbally harrass or bully them. Russell certainly did that. I am sure Russell did it to intimidate and scare people. He started with Jeff and then followed with tilts at Chima, Michelle and his nose to nose thing with Jesse. Did Russell "terrorize" in a school yard bully kind of way? Sure. Was the term chosen as a racist remark, possibly. then again I recall Jeff shooting out a few gay slurs while arguing with Russ. Is that language any better?

She's gone for having a hissy fit because she didn't get her way, which doesn't make her a sociopath or psychopath

Funny how you continue to ignore the blatant racist terrrorist remarks directed at Russells's family not just him about Lebanon and also twin towers 911 :rolleyes:

I don't believe anything Chima says about not being thrown off the show... I think that Big Brother took all they could take and they couldn't take nos more, as Popeye used to say...

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self

Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying

Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions

When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation

Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity

Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

NOTHING about RARE...NADA about not affecting women!

SHE IS A SOCIAOPATH...read ALL the "signs"...and her rape by a serial killer....what a GREAT excuse it gives her to act out!

Her BEST friend said it bes..."IF she can pput her PRIDE"... (False and otherwise) in he BACK pocket she MIGHT go to the end..well her back pocket is empty, as is her pocketbook and her illusions of self will probably NEVER be seen thru her SLANTED opinion of self!

GOOD BYE CHIMA, you deserve WHATEVER you get!

Like many of you, I'm glad Chima is GONE. Someone with a head that big is tough to watch.

But...what about this...Anyone else think she might have planned this BLOW up all along?

Hear me out...

Anyone here watch the Apprentice? They had someone named Omarosa. She turned out to be one of the most hated players on the show. She started doing commercials and Trump even asked her to be on the Celebrity version.

Not saying I'd like it, but she just might start getting offers to do other things.

Also, don't forget how CBS had to tape BB instead of live for last Thursday. That has to have cost them $$$, besides the fans and viewers being upset at no live show. And no live show because that crazy bitch couldn't be trusted on live TV again. Remember the Braden speech live! Sheesh, ignorant.

Listen, Shit-ma wanted to run the show. She argued with the producers and the house guests. Called people things they were not, flipped the bird, used foul language (racist, bigoted, and predjudiced), destroyed property. And worst of all couldn't get her own way, boo hoo. Damn BB, don't you realize she's Shit-ma, and is entitled!!!

F**k her, I'm glad she's gone. And I don't feel one bit sorry for her about her past ordeal. Life isn't easy for anyone. Get over it, or shut up about it.

The fact that Chima was already in the business, and this has most likely screw her in the business, no I don't think she planned it, and if she did, she's worse than I thought...

Like many of you, I'm glad Chima is GONE. Someone with a head that big is tough to watch.

But...what about this...Anyone else think she might have planned this BLOW up all along?

Hear me out...

Anyone here watch the Apprentice? They had someone named Omarosa. She turned out to be one of the most hated players on the show. She started doing commercials and Trump even asked her to be on the Celebrity version.

Not saying I'd like it, but she just might start getting offers to do other things.

Ya know, I recall reading/hearing SOMEWHERE that she wanted to be a TVSTAR...you COULD have something there...but in reality it will NEVER work for her, because BOTTOM LINE she's SICK!

Remember Thursday when they talked with her grandma and friend. She is used to getting her way, she likes to be treated as a princess. So I guess when BB did not give in and treat her the way her family does she couln't handle it. Welcome to the real world. Not everyone is going to bow down before her.

Hear me out...

She reminds me of Tiffany (New York) from I love New York, and Flavor. It would not surprise me at all if Chima got her own show just to find love on VH1. Correction if Chima tried to get her own show. I know VH1 has gone pretty low but I don't know if they would go that low.

Archived