Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

OMG... I just had the funniest thought! (Sitting in the by listening to the neighbors dog bark incessantly) They should have just put a bark collar on her! When she got out of control... give the remote button a little push... LOL (Sorry, I am a very visual person and imagining seeing the weave jump around on her head cracked me up. My kids think I am NUTS!) LOL

:animated_rotfl:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with the previous posts. Chima was nasty and certainly set herself up for a huge fall. But given her history, I think control is pretty important for her and BB yanking it away (in her eyes) may have been too big a blow for her to handle. I think the HGs are subjected to a psychological exam to clear them for the show and maybe this is off-base, but I do not believe Chima was psychologically ready for this game. I wish her all the best and commend her as a player because she was very entertaining.

One thing that rings true in her statement is the microphone. I have read about the 'precious' cost of one of these things on several boards and think it's a cop out on the part of CBS. If they can't afford a microphone, then I want an auditing of their books as it pertains to the money they get from the 11 seasons of the show, the feeds, etc. It's a corporate B.S. statement to me.

As for equating 'terrorist' with the 'n' word, give me a break. Total analogy fail. Anyone of any race can be a terrorist. Timothy McVeigh anyone? Twin Towers comment? Not cool.

Russel did terrorize Ronnie and others, so did Evel Dick. She has a point there. If ppl are hazy on the definition, go to dictionary.com and refresh yourself. School bullies can also be classified as terrorists.

It's not about liking Chima or not at this point, it's about what the truth is. I have the feeds and they do cut when certain topics are brought up. As a viewer AND a payer, I want to know what really happened. Yesterday pissed me off beyond belief at how often they went down. I wanted to hear from the house guests, how things went down and their thoughts. Lydia was having a fantasmagoric meltdown and asked to leave, too.

As much as we all would like to THINK we know what's going on the house, we don't. FOTH is just another form of editing.

Last night Russell said she should've been on Rock of Love, not BB,lol that cracked me up and soooo true, all those Rock of love girls were skaannkkyy, what choo talkin bout,lololol

I don't agree with the previous posts. Chima was nasty and certainly set herself up for a huge fall. But given her history, I think control is pretty important for her and BB yanking it away (in her eyes) may have been too big a blow for her to handle. I think the HGs are subjected to a psychological exam to clear them for the show and maybe this is off-base, but I do not believe Chima was psychologically ready for this game. I wish her all the best and commend her as a player because she was very entertaining.

I agree with you. I noticed her melting early in the game.

Having had a day to digest what has happened, I am left with little other than a sense of sadness for Chima and for her family.

This women is obviously struggling to hold onto that last infinitesimally small shred of self respect. Her ability to control herself is in tatters. She desperately needs an emotional restructuring. Chima needs her family to intervene and get her the help she needs.

This is just sad. I feel so sorry for Chima and her family. The deconstruction of a human being is not just ugly, it's heartbreaking.

A saddened Monk

I wish I could be as sympathetic as all of you but I can't. I feel for the girl but she should have gotten the help she needed long ago.

Chima is an idiot and has been an typical loud mouthed idiot from the get go. In her 'interview' what she neglects to remember is that there are 'live feed viewers' and Showtime After Dark viewers. She is complete moron again for stating that " When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. " Ummm do your homework beotch before you get on a show.... the 'magickal power' Coup de' Tat HAS been in the game before. Ignorant little twit. I am glad she is gone. I felt horrid for her grandma on the last show when she was just sitting there saying "Calm down Chima, relax Chima" and "That outbust wasn't necessary Chima"... It is so obvious by even what her 'friend' said that she is a whinger and will be a prat whenever she doesn't get her way. She and her unbe-weave-able hair was a waste of space in the house... I am glad that cackling hen is OUTTA there...

After reading her email blog I don't think she takes any responibility for her actions at all. She blames CBS for putting the twist in the game. She blames Russell for the outburst and says she was just taking up for herself. She started every fight she was involved in. Her "terrorst" comment was racial and she proved it by saying America won't be mad at me for calling him that, they hate arabs. She has no sense of reality and feels like she is entitled to everything and she's not. She probably needs help but, she knows how to act....that was evident after seeing her Grandmother. She keeps saying she is a strong woman yet all she showed was insecurity. She needs to move on with her life and continue to write, she has no future with any career that relies on her personality because she is completely hateable.

joy sweetie, I am not sympathetic what-so-ever... I think it is funny as hell that they beotch got the boot! Things didn't go her way I mean heck remember when they had to dress and walk the runway? Even Casey said "I better do what the boss says" referring to that pufferfish Chima.... Buh buh bye you little turd burgler Chima!

I wish I could be as sympathetic as all of you but I can't. I feel for the girl but she should have gotten the help she needed long ago.

Glad you're an expert on the timeliness of ppl getting mental health assistance. There are people out there with PTSD who still haven't gotten help for various reasons. So they suck, too? You have no clue what was available to her, was it the right treatment/time, did the execution of the perp. cause her to go back in any progress she'd made. Be GLAD you didn't live through what she did. Someone else didn't.

What do YOU lose on having empathy? That's the part I don't get with many of these anti-Chima posters.

joy sweetie, I am not sympathetic what-so-ever... I think it is funny as hell that they beotch got the boot! Things didn't go her way I mean heck remember when they had to dress and walk the runway? Even Casey said "I better do what the boss says" referring to that pufferfish Chima.... Buh buh bye you little turd burgler Chima!

Chima is an idiot and has been an typical loud mouthed idiot from the get go. In her 'interview' what she neglects to remember is that there are 'live feed viewers' and Showtime After Dark viewers. She is complete moron again for stating that " When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. " Ummm do your homework beotch before you get on a show.... the 'magickal power' Coup de' Tat HAS been in the game before. Ignorant little twit. I am glad she is gone. I felt horrid for her grandma on the last show when she was just sitting there saying "Calm down Chima, relax Chima" and "That outbust wasn't necessary Chima"... It is so obvious by even what her 'friend' said that she is a whinger and will be a prat whenever she doesn't get her way. She and her unbe-weave-able hair was a waste of space in the house... I am glad that cackling hen is OUTTA there...

So you even said it here...she had issues BEFORE she went in the house. People's actions show their issues, so what she said and did is part and parcel of that.

CBS is in the wrong here, and that's what pisses me off as a viewer. I don't mind characters or quirky ppl, but I do not enjoy seeing ppl who have been traumatized put in these situations. Chima didn't let herself in the door, AG did.

After reading her email blog I don't think she takes any responibility for her actions at all. She blames CBS for putting the twist in the game. She blames Russell for the outburst and says she was just taking up for herself. She started every fight she was involved in. Her "terrorst" comment was racial and she proved it by saying America won't be mad at me for calling him that, they hate arabs. She has no sense of reality and feels like she is entitled to everything and she's not. She probably needs help but, she knows how to act....that was evident after seeing her Grandmother. She keeps saying she is a strong woman yet all she showed was insecurity. She needs to move on with her life and continue to write, she has no future with any career that relies on her personality because she is completely hateable.

She won't be able to move on (happily) without help. There's a lot of broken ppl out there.

She's a Nasty Human Being, don't know if there is help for that!!!!

Glad she is gone... don't have a twinge of sympathy or compassion for her.... Hope BB and CBS are able to sue her ass for something

Glad you're an expert on the timeliness of ppl getting mental health assistance. There are people out there with PTSD who still haven't gotten help for various reasons. So they suck, too? You have no clue what was available to her, was it the right treatment/time, did the execution of the perp. cause her to go back in any progress she'd made. Be GLAD you didn't live through what she did. Someone else didn't.

What do YOU lose on having empathy? That's the part I don't get with many of these anti-Chima posters.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about... I have been through 100x worse than what Chima claimed to have been through and I would never have presented myself like she did. Yeah there are a lot of PTSD folks out there, I am one of them... I was a firefighter and broke my neck while on a routine 911 call (sound familliar) so all of us anti-Chima posters out here are just that... ANTI-CHIMA posters, has nothing to do with being empathetic to another person... especially one that is in need of sympathy and empathy. If we were to be empathetic to every thing that happens to everyone else ALL the time, then we would need to #1 make sure we were wrapped in bubble wrap, #2 be prepared to walk on egg shells 24:7 #3 and just go ahead and rip up the ol freedom of speech clause.... You are entitled to your opinion, stick with it and practic what you preach 24:7... it is IMPOSSIBLE my friend, IMPOSSIBLE. That wanker put herself out there on a nationally syndicated TV show for the world to see and aired her dirty little secrest... Pity Party for Chima... ummm no I will not be RSVPing...

Sorry you feel that way about me. I do know about mental health issues and she hasn't received the correct help as of yet.

Who is to say, I didn't live through something similar. Do you know me? I think not. She's had over 10 years to get help. Will she ever be the same as she was before her horrific event. The answer is NO. Can she be more sensitive to other people's feelings. Yes. Should she feel about the rest of us and talk of terrorist and people being whores. Should she be so free with her mouth? Should she not have more respect for herself than to go on a reality show?

Don't ever assume for one minute, I haven't lived through a horrible event. NEVER.

Sorry - I am blasting the post and the poster. Please forgive but I had to set the record straight.

Delete if you must but please let everyone read my post before doing so.

Thank you,

joy

ITA that Chima needs help and that it's her choice whether she gets it or not AND I can empathize with what she's gone through BUT THAT does not give her an excuse to bully others. Putting aside everything she did to the HGs, she was rude and obnoxious to the production crew who is there to do a job. She continually berated them and tried to make their jobs miserable. Because of THAT, employers beware! You can empathize all you want with someone but that doesn't mean you want them around you or your workplace.

Brandi said "So you even said it here...she had issues BEFORE she went in the house. People's actions show their issues, so what she said and did is part and parcel of that. "

Well that is a no brainer... we all have issues from the past, SHE and noone else but SHE decided to air them and put herself out on TV... I'd like to meet ONE person out there with no prior issues in their life over the age of 5... whether it is bullying from school, bad homelife, dealing with the loss of a loved one, loss of a pet, loss of a parent, watching the horrific events that unfold in our country each and everyday, watching and worrying about our futures etc... I'd like to meet just one...

Sorry you feel that way about me. I do know about mental health issues and she hasn't received the correct help as of yet.

Who is to say, I didn't live through something similar. Do you know me? I think not. She's had over 10 years to get help. Will she ever be the same as she was before her horrific event. The answer is NO. Can she be more sensitive to other people's feelings. Yes. Should she feel about the rest of us and talk of terrorist and people being whores. Should she be so free with her mouth? Should she not have more respect for herself than to go on a reality show?

Don't ever assume for one minute, I haven't lived through a horrible event. NEVER.

Sorry - I am blasting the post and the poster. Please forgive but I had to set the record straight.

Delete if you must but please let everyone read my post before doing so.

Thank you,

joy

I don't feel any way about you. I just don't get why on a board where in the big scheme of things, we don't matter in the hg's lives at the end of the day, all this hatred is spewed.

I also know where of I speak in the mh realm, but that's why I posted. Not going to go further than that on here.

My opinion is that she needs help. Some ppl need it for a lifetime. CBS was in the wrong here.

Archived