Friday, August 14th

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't seen any praising of Russ for his personal attacks and lies. Russell has been heavily criticized for a lot of his negative actions and misonginistic views....just like Ronnie and Chima have been criticized for their negative behavior. Russ has been consistently ranked as one of the least favorite hgs in the polls too. So, I don't see where you are coming from with your comment about him being praised. I think most of the posters here are pretty pc conscious and equal opportunity in calling a rat a rat...a hypocrate a hypocrate...etc, etc.

Now...Russ being on the Jeff/Jordan side of the house...yes...a lot of the posters are going to root for him because he'll help the favorites. The fact that he's got a pretty good sense of humor works to his advantage as well. However now, I don't think his rants, attacks, and lies have come anywhere near the level of Ronnie's lies or Chima's attacks and racial comments...and I think a lot of people think they deserve what they get...but still none of that means he is praised by any means.

Excellent post as always!!

they NEED russell right now..but jeff and jordan,and i beleive michelle know that they NEED to cut russell loose before he does it to them.. I think their eyes are WIDE open..

I personally think russell made a HUGE mistake not telling them the TRUTH about his vote to keep jessie,he could have passed it off as he was trying to stay in the middle, playing the game, it didn't work,and his only option after jessie was gone was to side with them.

If they ever figure out for sure it was russell who voted to keep jessie , it will hurt his game more than coming clean would have IMHO!

Did anyone else get a laugh when Chima was talking about when Jeff stood up to use the Coup that she heard the people in the studio snicker, and that they are good people and that America would get what's coming to them in the end if they couldn't see that???

ITA with both of you, Imin and gsn! Well said.

I've mostly just been glancing at the board today, trying to catch up on work I missed yesterday. :blush: But why is it people are trying to start stuff? I haven't been nearly as "afraid" to post this season because it's been pretty peaceful this season ... maybe because people are on the same page mostly ... but there seem to be a few Jessie widows here today as well as in the House. :(

Did anyone else get a laugh when Chima was talking about when Jeff stood up to use the Coup that she heard the people in the studio snicker, and that they are good people and that America would get what's coming to them in the end if they couldn't see that???

I loved that!

I think J/J/M should get rid of Chima & Natalie, then cut Russell loose. Then they will eat Lydia and Kevin for lunch in the comps. Although it would be smart of Michele to take Kevin to final 3 instead of Jeff.

I hope jeff or jordan win hoh next week.

I personally think russell made a HUGE mistake not telling them the TRUTH about his vote to keep jessie,he could have passed it off as he was trying to stay in the middle, playing the game, it didn't work,and his only option after jessie was gone was to side with them.

If they ever figure out for sure it was russell who voted to keep jessie , it will hurt his game more than coming clean would have IMHO!

I think he could have even told the truth (at least to Jeff) that he voted to keep Jesse because he's scared of an all girl alliance...That would have replanted the notion in Jeff's ear and maybe made him think about keeping Russell over (say) Michelle (if that time were to come).

So you're right...he should have come clean...especially to Jeff.

but there seem to be a few Jessie widows here today as well as in the House. :(

I'm definately not a Jesse widow... but you have to admit for a guy with the cards stacked against him he played an outstanding game this season and is pretty perceptive in the house... His downfall was his alliance... I personally can't stand Chima .. Ronnie .. and Natalie. Kinda liked Ronnie, but he played WAY to hard... and started stuff he just didn't need to...

they NEED russell right now..but jeff and jordan,and i beleive michelle know that they NEED to cut russell loose before he does it to them.. I think their eyes are WIDE open..

I missed this...are you saying that Russ is currently lying to J/J/M about his vote to evict Natalie last night...is he claiming he voted to evict Jessie?

If so...that's a stupid lie...he'll get caught.

I just don't get him sometimes...things go along good and then he goes and mucks it up by lying when he doesn't really need to. He's like a little boy...thinking he has to cover up his actins rather than being a man and owning up to them. They'll respect him and trust him if he is at least honest with them and he tells them why he voted that way. He doesn't get it...I suspect he has the same type of knee-jerk reaction to automatically lie like that in real life too.

I'm definately not a Jesse widow... but you have to admit for a guy with the cards stacked against him he played an outstanding game this season and is pretty perceptive in the house... His downfall was his alliance... I personally can't stand Chima .. Ronnie .. and Natalie. Kinda liked Ronnie, but he played WAY to hard... and started stuff he just didn't need to...

I'm just curious what cards are these you speak of??He was GIVEN the first HOH,,and set the tone for all HOH's to follow, he was IDOLIZED by his cult of admirers, had the protection of not being nominated if his clique won HOH! I wish I was dealt those cards in VEGAS..just sayin!!

I'm just curious what cards are these you speak of??He was GIVEN the first HOH,and set the tone for all HOH's to follow! I wish I was dealt those cards in VEGAS..just sayin!!

The cards of being a previous house guest... i generally speaking don't think there could be a bigger target than that.... and being first HOH (usually not a good idea).

This is how I see it...to the "T" :)

I hope someone with the skills does a video mash up of this. I can't wait to see what people send in to CBS, just hope they don't pick something lame.

That would be funny. I also hope someone does one of M/J/J using the music to "The Jefferson's"

Moving on up to the penthouse... :lousings:

Ewwwwwwwwww, I detested ronnie. gag a maggot

I don't think jessie played a good game much less an astounding game. Even Julie called him out on it last night, asking why he slept twelve hours a day instead of playing the game. And as far as his alliance ~ birds of a feather flock together.

Is it just me or does anyone else think 'Manson women' when watching Chima, Lydia & Natalie?

They cry because Jessie (Charlie) is gone. They vow revenge. They act like robots doing his bidding.

I'm wondering when they're going to begin singing songs & shave their heads.:rolleyes:

Archived