Natalie

CeCiMom

gnat/jessie/lydiot love triangle

Jessie was using both to further his game. Jessie/gnat or jessie/lydiot, game wins every time over either one.

Gnat isn't in like/love with jessie in a romantic sense, her deal was CONTROL, leading jessie around like a puppy seeing him JUMP,and also protection! jessie/gnat, game wins every time for her!

Lydiot besides being crazy, is actually totally in love/obsessed romantically with jessie, and could really care less about the game. Jessie/lydiot, jessie wins every time, game what game, we were playing a game?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gnat/jessie/lydiot love triangle

Jessie was using both to further his game. Jessie/gnat or jessie/lydiot, game wins every time over either one.

Gnat isn't in like/love with jessie in a romantic sense, her deal was CONTROL, leading jessie around like a puppy seeing him JUMP,and also protection! jessie/gnat, game wins every time for her!

Lydiot besides being crazy, is actually totally in love/obsessed romantically with jessie, and could really care less about the game. Jessie/lydiot, jessie wins every time, game what game, we were playing a game?

That's how I see it, gsn.

Jordan said NAT was a loud mouthed Chihuahua :animated_rotfl:

Cracking me up! People say that Jordan is not playing and that she is clueless. Clearly she was able to realize something the rest of have noticed as well.

GNat will have to step up and play now that Jessie is gone. I don't think she can do much other than run her mouth.

if her badminton skills are any indication of her comp skills, that ship has already SUNK! just sayin

I know. I was like...don't you have to have some hand-eye coordination for that karate shit she's so good at?

I know. I was like...don't you have to have some hand-eye coordination for that karate shit she's so good at?

My fear is that the little sh*t head has been holding back.

I have been saying along that I really think she has been holding back. If she really is a champion in tai kwon whatever, I believe she has some skill and ability to win comps.

One major skill she's great at is lying and as long as Jessie was around she did not have to do anything but run her mouth and make sandwiches. For the past few weeks, she has skated by and didn't need to win any comps. I'll bet dollars to donuts that she will start winning them now or at least come much closer than she has.

Don't they play stick ball in the hood? shouldn't be that much different

just sayin

All I can say is if HOOD RAT was faking trying to hit the shuttlecock, she is an unbeleiveable actress!!! ;)

I'm no great a jock,but I don't think I could fake looking that uncoordinated!

Did you see her picking her pimples in the kitchen? Where the hell was she raised - nose picking, crotch scratching, lying about everything all the time. YUK.

Did you see her picking her pimples in the kitchen? Where the hell was she raised - nose picking, crotch scratching, lying about everything all the time. YUK.

Ya'll didn't know, Nat is really a guy!! That's why Jessie likes her/him under the covers!! All she needs for the transformation to be complete is to start farting on air!!! Hey Lyd, pull my finger!!!

Ya'll didn't know, Nat is really a guy!! That's why Jessie likes her/him under the covers!! All she needs for the transformation to be complete is to start farting on air!!! Hey Lyd, pull my finger!!!

I thought it was because on day-1 she grabbed Jesse's balls and told him "Hey, since you won't be needing these..." then slapped them down her own pants and scratched them, belched, and farted while walking off like a cowboy.

I thought it was because on day-1 she grabbed Jesse's balls and told him "Hey, since you won't be needing these..." then slapped them down her own pants and scratched them, belched, and farted while walking off like a cowboy.

:animated_rotfl:

:hahohi::hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

by far the funniest damn laugh I;ve had in days....................................

i thought she would be better at comps

i still dont get how she won that medial at junior olympics

it isnt translating in bb prowess

michelle and russell they lived up to how i thought they would do in comps

Archived