Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They keep saying they're surprised Chima didn't blow up. But the only reason she didn't is because Big Brother promised them Chinese food if they behaved. Chima in the end didn't care to say what was on her mind, she just wanted rewards from Big Brother. Like when Jeff and Russell went over how Michelle got the biggest HOH housewarming basket and just complained that she didn't get enough stuff.

Forgot to complain about how Miss Self-Righteous likes to play the 'race card' yet isn't it nice how she just tossed out the totally UN-racist term 'white trash'!

Susan.

Yea what was that about aqua net or something ''white trash'' and the racist bitch with a huge chip on her shoulder said that about our sweet Southern Jordan ''there ya go ''. :furious:

Chima is a fool. She is a hot mess of loud, trash-talking, bully nothing that isn't going to do anything no matter her threats to the contrary. If you expect Chima to change; don't. Chima will be the same fool at 80 as the Chima we see today. The only thing to do with her is to throw her to the curb with Jessie and be done with her mean say-nothing mouth.

P.S. She can take that other fool, Lydia, with her.

I am shocked and dismayed that BB allows her foul mouthed rantings and reverse discrimination tocontinue. Placating this bitch is totally wrong andthat is whatBB has done. I hope she and Lydia keep ther word to continue tobreak the rules to be purposely booted. They are sore losers in every sense of the word.

for one I wish produciton would tell her to quit calling Russell a terrorist, its just stupid and uncalled for. I hope she goes up that lil display she put on last night did it for me, she needs to go...

Wait 'till she goes on the block :censored:

Chima once again has convinced herself that Michelle will put Russ up because SHE told her to!

This will be the second most exciting move of this season..........call security!

Will Lyd and Gnat have another crying session about Chima when she bounces this week..."She was such a strong powerful women...."

I also found it very funny that they continue to complain how women vote and because Jeff was a good looking guy he won the vote...yet here we are watching three women (and I am playing fast and loose with that term here) crying over a guy that for some reason think is a God....lets see he put up Chima, put up lydia, played on lydias emotions, used Nat and Ronnie, he was always honest and truthful and always gave people a chance to fight yet screwed Casey...yeah he was the best ever.

Chima, please try to preserve some sort of Character so you can have a life outside of this house...don't throw it all away on a two time Reality Show loser, and a game...I'm still shocked she is 34...sad, just sad

if she wins pov she will gunned for michelle hardcore

I am so lookinfg forward to noms today--Chima is going to lose it when she and Nat are put up and not Russel.. She does need to go home--I do not understand why BB is giving in to C/N/L/ Let them all leave. They give production hell and they get rewards--Jeff drinks gatorade and gets punished. WTF??

I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of the most heinous comments in the history of BB that chima said last night.

She was talking about Russel and how he's a terrorist and that she is the "Twin Towers".

You don't joke about that, especially not on live TV. That's not only racism but it's also insensitive and disrespectful of thousands of people who have lost their lives.

Sorry honey, you're not the Twin Towers...you're a bitch who thinks the world owes you everything because of what happened more than a decade ago.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of the most heinous comments in the history of BB that chima said last night.

She was talking about Russel and how he's a terrorist and that she is the "Twin Towers".

You don't joke about that, especially not on live TV. That's not only racism but it's also insensitive and disrespectful of thousands of people who have lost their lives.

Sorry honey, you're not the Twin Towers...you're a bitch who thinks the world owes you everything because of what happened more than a decade ago.

Xal, I was surprised at her comment also last night about that. Maybe that's way she was in the DR so long last night. Maybe they were scolding her and letting her know that statements like that can not continue. When Russel was calling her out about being a racist, she stated that she calls him a terrorist b/c he "terrorizes the whole house". After comparing herself to the "twin towers" she has made it clear that she in basing it on his ethnic background. 9/11 happened during BB and one of the HG's cousin was in one of the towers, they told her that the cousin was ok, but 9/11 effected everyone in this country in one way or another. It must not have effected Chima at all. She feels that she is "owed" not only b/c of what happened to her a decade ago, but also the fact she was given away by her mother, (who joined the Navy) to her grandparents. She has held her mother and grandparents hostage by reliating to get her way. She's 34, time to grow up and stop thinking everyone owes you, you owe yourself some self respect.

I heard that also and was pretty shocked. It was totally out of line. I really wish that BB would put a stop to her calling Russell a "terrorist." If the tables were turned and someone was calling her the "n" word BB would have put a stop to it immediately. I am going to email CBS and let them know how offensive she is being. They probably don't give a F**K.

I can't stand Chima.

Lets play Devil's Advocate, If Rus said something racially motivated towards Chima, she would flip, just like she

did @ Braden.

I don't buy she was trying to say he "terroized the house"

Bull- I can't stand Rus, but Chima is a far worst bully.

Archived