Chima

CeCiMom

When I got online today and saw CHIMA IS GONE!!! It made my day!!!! Yes, I know I'm terrible but I really, really dislike her as a person and as a player of this game. People's true colors come out when they are being filmed 24/7 so no one can tell me that she isn't a nasty person in RL. Maybe it is because of the horror she went through with her rapist. Don't get me wrong I feel sorry for her and wouldn't wish what happened to her on my worst enemy but I would think a situation like what she went through would make her into a better person because she got a second chance at life. I know she has emotional and physical scars and has lots of anger towards men but whats the excuse for how she treats other women. I think she's bitter and if she was that emotionally unstable did not need to be on a show like big brother that can break down the most stable, cool tempered person in the world. Heck, even Jesus would lose his cool in that house eventually. *lol* Her calling Russell a 9/11 terrorist was way over the line. If that wasn't racist I don't know what is. How can she get by with that? Look at the big deal she made about Braden. I would just love to know what is going on inside her head. Bottom line, she's ugly inside and out and a miserable person that wants everyone around her to be just as miserable. I love drama on BB as much as the next person but when it comes to Chima I just rather not even watch her anymore. She disgusts me and makes me VERY angry. I would rather have 10 Ronnies and even WAMBER back instead of her. Like I said in a previous post I know her parents, family, and friends are humiliated and if they aren't then they must be just like her. Birds of a feather....

So long queen Chima! you WON'T be missed!

:party_smilie:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's good that Chima quit. No use sticking around as window dressing for a show in which the producer have already decided who is going to win and reverted to cheating to make sure it happens. L/K/N/R just as well quit too. It has already been predetermined that J/J/M will be the final 3. I wonder what will be the plan if somebody strays from the plan. What is surprising to me is the sheer number of BB fans that just accepts and cheers on AG to cheat.

From the moment the coup was announced, I lost what little respect I have for BB as a game of competition. I love reality shows but not the ones that are simply staged to reach the predetermined outcome. :angry:

You sound a tad bitter? Maybe your the goofy looking geek rat boy? Or related to him?

It's good that Chima quit. No use sticking around as window dressing for a show in which the producer have already decided who is going to win and reverted to cheating to make sure it happens. L/K/N/R just as well quit too. It has already been predetermined that J/J/M will be the final 3. I wonder what will be the plan if somebody strays from the plan. What is surprising to me is the sheer number of BB fans that just accepts and cheers on AG to cheat.

From the moment the coup was announced, I lost what little respect I have for BB as a game of competition. I love reality shows but not the ones that are simply staged to reach the predetermined outcome. :angry:

How are they cheating? I'm confused!

It's been stated NUMEROUS times that "AC" is a part of the game and has been since season 1... How did BB know that Chima was gonna leave or be a total bitch??? I don't agree that BB is cheating, they now have to re-arrange the show because of Chima's childish behavior and breach of contract, simple as that!!!

From the moment the coup was announced, I lost what little respect I have for BB"

They've done this coup before in another season, so it shouldnt have surprised Chima that it was possible. All part of the game!

does anyone know what time she threw the mic in the hot tub ?? i am trying to find it on the flaskback but i can't locate it ... and it doesnt seem to have been specifically mentioned on mortys daily summary

ive heard people say they saw it on the feeds but i cant figure out exactly what time it was

THANKS

I think it was around 12:30 central, so that would be 10:30 bbtime I think...I don't have the feeds and I don't think it was shown on afterdark either...I read about it on jokers updates while watching afterdark...

WOW!!! All I can say is WOW!!! I picked the wrong day to sleep in!!! If you read my posts somewhere around page 10 last night I was furious along with everyone else regarding her behaivor, then I wake to find this out!!! Thank God, that racist Bitch is gone!!! Made my day, shoot, made my week!!! *Doing the Happy Dance*

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

mmm hmmmm MADE MY DAY TOOOOOO! SO GLAD THE RUDE, UGLY, RACIST, B*TCH IS GONE! *MY OPINION AND I'M ENTITLED TO IT* BTW...WHATS UP WITH JOYSTICK SAYING ALISON GRODNER IS CHEATING? I'M CONFUSED.

Bringing Jesse back would defeat the purpose as it still wouldn't give them 7 votes in the jury. Not to mention,`the fans would storm the bb house and burn it to the ground. ;)

HAHAH BURN! THE BB HOUSE, THE BB HOUSE, THE BB HOUSE IS ON FIRE! PUT CHIMA BACK IN IT AND LET THE MF'R BURN! HAHAHAHA *j/k* =)

I'll bet Chima lawyer ups the minute she hits the streets. She will find one of those lawyers that don't care if it is a winning case or not, he/she will do it because it will be a high media case. They will be saying that she was sexually harrased and that BB brought in the coup to make sure her harrasser stayed in the game. They will use her rape as the excuse that she broke down because once again she was afraid of what a violent man would do to her.

She wasn't mentally stable enough to be in this game in the first place. Don't they have to go through several psychological test? In my opinion, Russell just gave it back to her as he was getting it. I feel sorry for her b/c of what happened to her in the past. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I just really believe she didn't belong in the house period! The BB house would cause Jesus to nutt up!

So glad her sorry a$$ is out the door....all her cryin' and complain' about the coup not being fair..I bet if her side got the coup everything would be just fine. What a sore loser she is...I guess Trash Day came early in the BB house!! :animated_wave:

That being said Yana, I don't know how they could have allowed her (or Lydia) into that house in the first place. Clearly both have mega issues (one was attacked by a flippin' serial killer, the other tried to kill herself), BB had to know that they were taking a chance on these two. I like drama, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it was worth it. These are peoples lives. Both girls weren't ready to handle that kind of stress. In my opinion, BB f*cked up the moment they accepted Chima (and Lydia) as potential HGs. BB should consider themselves very lucky that it was only a mic she threw in the hot-tub and that things didn't get a lot worse as they easily could have. For the last few weeks she's been on a downward spiral with her outbursts with Russell, throwing things at him, her comments, her threats. I can't believe they waited so long to show her the exit.

I TOTALLY agree with you. How did she pass the psych evaluation? What was BB thinking?

They were possibly waiting for AG to come to the studio.

That and they were waiting on BBAD to end.

You can bet chimapet was told in no uncertain terms about her legal rights and LIABILITIES. I'd say she'll be lucky to get a job as a cleaning lady in the entertainment field. She pretty much ended her entertainment career, imo.

I guess all of you think that the coup was a preplanned event? It would have happened no matter what happened in the game? The coup was the one way for the most popular players, that were on course to be voted out one by one, to gain an advaynge in the game. AG and everybode else knew who would win the coup the minute it was announced. When you make the rules up after you determine the outcome, that's cheating. In this case, AG needed J/J to stay in the house, the only way to do that was get rid of Jesse and his team. having a competition inside the house couldn't guarantee the outcome she needed since jesse's crew had practically every competition to that point. So since she knew what the fans would do, she came up with the guaranteed way for J or J to win. If they really wanted to have a honest coup competition, they should have let the players decided in a competition inside the house. There's no need to keep the players cut from the outside world if the outside world is also going to play the game.

The thing that makes me angry, though, is that removing Michele from HOH is going to feel like a "WIN" to Chima.............she put me up & I got her pulled down...............I don't think removing Michele from HOH today was the right move.

Archived