Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ding dong the b1tch is dead............................

With all the vicious threats etc the discriminatory comments it is about time BB booted her butt!!!!!

haha I was just going to say "ding dong the witch is dead" but I like the bitch is dead more.

First I'll be sympathic (yeah right). The woman needs professional help.

That said, screw her and her bitch attitude about life in general. Racist, bigot, hate mongering pig. She did a great job of "representing" didn't she. All was fine when Shit-ma was in charge and ruling the roost of "girl power". She totally screwed up. Diva's don't last long on BB. And I'm glad CBS had a set to oust her ignorant ass.

No doubt that Shit-ma is consulting attorney's as we speak. Boo hoo, BB took advantage of me. I'm a woman of color, that's the reason. F her.

I think she left because of the weave. It had started moving on its own.

LOL LOL as a certified hair stylist I know, weaves only last approx. 3 months. Shit-ma's weave was over due in a week or two, before it took on a life of it's own.

Well, they brought back Jessie and allowed chima to stay in the house far longer than they should so they might bring back ronnie or they might just say what the hell and give jessie a third shot. Or, they could just let chima have a few days break and then bring her back. Nothing they do will surprise me.

wow!!! they should bring Braden back after the double eviction.. or like someone else said let us vote someone back in... between laura, casey and braden, but id like to see Braden get a fare shot at this game.. wow this is great!

Well, they brought back Jessie and allowed chima to stay in the house far longer than they should so they might bring back ronnie or they might just say what the hell and give jessie a third shot. Or, they could just let chima have a few days break and then bring her back. Nothing they do will surprise me.

Ooooooooh Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocking:

I hope she has been booted totally :notworthy:

...wonder if tomorrow's show will reveal her gone or just show the usual ...Michele nom of Nat and her sorry a*s...and maybe then reveal the truth Tuesday nite on the POV show? Wonder if they will do POV today...

wow. She went downhill in a HURRY. Only what, day and a half after being toppled? She just doesn't seem to have the mental toughness to take any knocks in the house. I'm glad to not have her childish antics clogging up the feeds but now she's messing with the game as well. Just really really annoying, with this probably will go down as one of the most memorably bad HG to come through

I wanna know what this woman has over Alison's head??? It's got to be something... Nobody else in the history of this show has gotten by with so much...

lol, not sure exactly it is what she did, but I find your comment funny, since Dickwad got away with plenty and managed to win the game.

My internet connection is slow and I'm having trouble reading the updates, but once I find out what she did to get her ass kicked out I won't be able to cry foul on CBS or not regarding keeping some with obnoxious behavior and letting others go.

She has got to feel bad about the whole thing despite her smart-mouthed comment to the contrary.

I disagree Slim. Her sense of entitlement, her arrogance and her complete denial of being in the wrong, points to her blaming everyone else and not taking any blame for herself.

I agree she should never have been let into BB, but I know and you know, that personality tests can be dead wrong if the person taking the test doesn't give honest answers.

OMG am I DREAMING?!?!?!?!

As I was reading the LFUs, I was getting madder madder how BB was letting Chima get away with all that sh*t. And then I read she's gone?!?!

They should just do away with the double eviction and let America vote in Chima's spot in the jury house.

They should NOT bring anyone back in the game. Bringing back Jessie will PISS OFF the viewers, since we helped him get out of the house TWICE.

Did BB ever give a reasoning to the HGs?

bb just lost their de week

i pray to god we dont get this america vote for jury the season is already tainted as it is . but looks like that pretty much will happen now

i wont be surprised to see a few more hg quit.

blame casting for not doing their homework and letting past hg recommend their friend

Well I hope that CHIMA gets the professional help that she needs. After hearing Jeff's comment to Jordan abotu CHIMA, I like him even more..He said that CHIMA is a beautiful person, but she has a lot of anger in her and may need some professional help.

Archived