Lydia

CeCiMom

Lydia is getting on my nerves... she is saying she will never vote for Jeff to win after this.. What an ungreatful b*tch.. I dont' even understand what her reason is for being on BB... she's also taken on Chima's saying that Jeff only won because of women.. I'll admit he has a fan base.. but even if he wasn't in the house there is no way any of those 3 would have got it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k...lydia scared me on the feeds just now because she is telling the pity party gang to put her on the block and she will sacrafice herself "for Jesse"...she goes on to say that while on the block she will have a "JG" tatooed or etched into her forhead.

She is going "Manson" on us...I will now think of her as Squeaky Fromme. This is too sad.

k...lydia scared me on the feeds just now because she is telling the pity party gang to put her on the block and she will sacrafice herself "for Jesse"...she goes on to say that while on the block she will have a "JG" tatooed or etched into her forhead.

She is going "Manson" on us...I will now think of her as Squeaky Fromme. This is too sad.

she just wants to get to the jury house and be with him. sacrifice my azz.

LOL Good one cause even to this day Squeaky defends Mason...

This psycho bitch has absolutely NO social redeeming value! You need a scorecard to keep up w/ her lies & how many times she switches sides. It's really just sad watching this trainwreck, cause there's no way she's mentally stable. What was BB thinking w/ this one!?! She isn't bringing anything to the party ... she's the all-time biggest floater & major crazy to boot.

Susan.

Lydia and Chima both have made comments tonight that they would vote for Russell to win the 500k if he was in the final two against Jeff, now tell me how sad is that???

Lydia

I have been a fan of yours this whole season....until tonight. Sorry your F---Buddy got evicted (he deserved it and kudos for hitting that on national tv!), but the way you have acted tonight on After Dark......You are just a disgusting whore. Instead of getting the Key with 11 tattoo, just get WHORE across your forehead.

Stupid bitch. Jeff saved you when Kevin wouldn't. Jeff din't HAVE to save you and he still could have gotten the same outcome. and now you are gthere sucking Chima off.

You are possibly the most disappointing HG for me this season. I REALLY was rooting for you, but now, I hope your ass goes.

Dep

Lydia

I have been a fan of yours this whole season....until tonight. Sorry your F---Buddy got evicted (he deserved it and kudos for hitting that on national tv!), but the way you have acted tonight on After Dark......You are just a disgusting whore. Instead of getting the Key with 11 tattoo, just get WHORE across your forehead.

Stupid bitch. Jeff saved you when Kevin wouldn't. Jeff din't HAVE to save you and he still could have gotten the same outcome. and now you are gthere sucking Chima off.

You are possibly the most disappointing HG for me this season. I REALLY was rooting for you, but now, I hope your ass goes.

Dep

Dep I still luv ya!!! But DAMN Do I luv ya more now!!! :)

It sickens me that she talks about buddhism beliefs, as if she practices them in any form. Not that that is anyway applicable to the game, but it's apparent in little things like stealing Michele's conditioner. Who knows what tidal wave the butterfly wings may cause. Lydia may lose much just from that little injustice. That would be cosmically perfect. Of course, there's already a thousand reasons she's undeserving.

More Lydia hate!

Archived