Sequester House

uvp

Juror Q & A  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lyida
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin (not in final 2)
    • Jordan (not in final 2)
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most bizarre question?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin ( not in final 2)
    • Jordan ( not in final 2)
  3. 3. Which juror is most likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final two)
    • Kevin (not in final two)
    • Jordan (not in final two)
    • America (Coup De chima)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of OT: I found it interesting yesterday when ED talked about them being with a handler only and not allowed to even say "hello" to each other prior to the house.

The great thing about ED was he wanted to answer questions but also told a bunch of tidbits - that's what I liked. I think that Jeff would also do that maybe.

Admit it, you all just want me to get Jeff into the studio... Strip him naked and take pics for everyone!! Sorry, I can't do it.. So Shipp is going to have to be hiding in the studio to do it for you all... I see nothing!!!

Don't be ridiculous! We are not so shallow that ALL we want is pictures of Jeff in his birthday suit... We want to hear him talk, too! (But let's be honest, he can do that just as well naked). :giggle:

Admit it, you all just want me to get Jeff into the studio... Strip him naked and take pics for everyone!! Sorry, I can't do it.. So Shipp is going to have to be hiding in the studio to do it for you all... I see nothing!!!

I'm in. Where, when, how?

Here Jeffy boy, big smile. Say provolone, snap, snap. Ooops, I just dropped my film could you bend over and pick it up? Snap, snap. Jeez, I'm all butter fingers today, dropped it again. Could you........ Snap, snap. There's a bug on the ceiling, could you jump up and smoosh it? Snap, snap. Ooops, I just spilled coffee on your shirt and pants. Could you take them off? Snap, snap. Sorry Jeff, I'm just all thumbs today, but thanks for the photo op.

Don't be ridiculous! We are not so shallow that ALL we want is pictures of Jeff in his birthday suit... We want to hear him talk, too! (But let's be honest, he can do that just as well naked). :giggle:

I like you and the way you think. LOL

I never use to understand my friends or female co-workers when they'd get all excited over Brad Pitt. After seeing perfection like Jeff, I get it now. I can totally see how the female audience in a strip club would be more crazy than the male audience. It's true. I know I'd be taking my clothes off too, trying to get on stage with him!!

Which reminds me.. I need to add this to my lottery list of things I would do if I won the big one...

*** Pay Jeff to be my stripper/whore for one night after which I suspect he'd fall in love with me ***

added polls but stupid format of final three to last night

made me have to allow multiple choices to be selected

Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ? jeff / lydia/jessie

which juror will ask the most bizarre question? jessie

Which juror is more likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay? russell

least america :animated_rotfl:

Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A? Jessie, Lydia and Natalie

Which juror will ask the most bizarre question? Michele

Which juror is more likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay? Russell

i stand by jeff being bitter at q & a

There's a new video up at the CBS web site that gives a preview of tonight's jury deliberations. Jeff is clearly still bitter with Kevin...has some cute "Jeff-isms" for Lydia.

i heard about that

i knew he would be bitter it was obvious to me at least

he seem like someone who would be bitter

Archived