Sequester House

uvp

Juror Q & A  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lyida
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin (not in final 2)
    • Jordan (not in final 2)
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most bizarre question?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin ( not in final 2)
    • Jordan ( not in final 2)
  3. 3. Which juror is most likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final two)
    • Kevin (not in final two)
    • Jordan (not in final two)
    • America (Coup De chima)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you experts think there's ANY chance that Jeff can work on the jury to acheive a Jordan win in the case of a Kevin/ Jordan F2? My emotional delima is this: I'd love Jordan to win, which is most likely to happen in a Jordan/Gnat scenario, but I'd rather Gnat not even get the second place money. I'm not sure what to hope for!

don't think Jeff will have to do much talkin to them at all, they all like Jordan, and to see her win the comps in the end is huge for her, she will get their respect, but I am with you I don't want natalie to get shit.

whatever lydia told jessie he is pissed

hmmmmmmmm...........I'm thinking lydia must have told jessie how the brat was braggin that she used him in the game 'cause she knew he liked her but that she never liked him that way

Jeff isn't going to get a chance to talk to them... They aren't going to know the F2 until minutes before they start asking them questions...

But Jeff obviously knows that she is still in there, and by now knows that she has a pretty good chance of ending up in F2. Surely he's trying to work on the HG who are in the jury house just in case she's one of the last 2 standing. From the editing, it seems that the current jury members would vote for kevin over jordan and jordan over gnat. My question is, as strongly as they all seemed about Kevin, what do you guys think the likelihood is that Jeff (in his charming "good old boy" way) will be able to pull some of the existing Jurors to the Jordan bandwagon?

Jeff isn't going to get a chance to talk to them... They aren't going to know the F2 until minutes before they start asking them questions...

He can still start working the JH now that he knows she has a 1 in 3 shot at big money.

But Jeff obviously knows that she is still in there, and by now knows that she has a pretty good chance of ending up in F2. Surely he's trying to work on the HG who are in the jury house just in case she's one of the last 2 standing. From the editing, it seems that the current jury members would vote for kevin over jordan and jordan over gnat. My question is, as strongly as they all seemed about Kevin, what do you guys think the likelihood is that Jeff (in his charming "good old boy" way) will be able to pull some of the existing Jurors to the Jordan bandwagon?

I don't know how much influence Jeff would have. It seems like in the past jurors do not usually vote the way you would expect. But, with that being said, this is how I see it...

Kevin vs. Jordan

Jessie - Kevin

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - Swing Vote?

Jeff - Jordan

Michelle - Jordan

Natalie - Kevin

America Jordan

Jordan vs. Natalie

Jessie - Jordan

Lydia - Jordan

Russell - Jordan

Jeff - Jordan

Michelle - Jordan

Kevin - Natalie

America - Jordan

Kevin vs. Natalie

Jessie - Kevin

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - Kevin

Jeff - ??Natalie?? - He was pretty ticked at Kevin

Michelle - Natalie - She did tell him she would vote against him in the jury if he voted her out.

Jordan - Natalie

America - Kevin

What do you guys think?

Kevin vs. Natalie

Jessie - Kevin

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - Kevin

Michelle - Natalie - She did tell him she would vote against him in the jury if he voted her out.

Jordan - Natalie

America - Kevin

What do you guys think?

overall good but i am not sold 100% jessie wont vote for natalie. jeff from what i saw tonight saw natalie as being carried and didnt win much comps to deserve to win. so i dont think she will get jeff vote. i think michelle will vote will consensus if its nat vs kevin which seem to be kevin right now

he really won't have to because if she wins the 3rd part of this she will have their respect and pull the votes her way, those last comps are huge.

and thats ALL i want her to get - shit and a lot of it

me too Joni, me to, I can always count on you to make me laugh out loud.

I don't know how much influence Jeff would have. It seems like in the past jurors do not usually vote the way you would expect. But, with that being said, this is how I see it...

Kevin vs. Jordan

Jessie - Kevin

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - Swing Vote?

Jeff - Jordan

Michelle - Jordan

Natalie - Kevin (if Kevin evicts Natalie Jordan gets the vote)

America Jordan

Jordan vs. Natalie

Jessie - Jordan

Lydia - Jordan

Russell - Jordan

Jeff - Jordan

Michelle - Jordan

Kevin - Natalie

America - Jordan

Kevin vs. Natalie

Jessie - Kevin

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - Kevin

Michelle hates Nat... she was lying ... she will vote for kevin in the end

Jordan - Natalie

America - Kevin

What do you guys think?

So many times these past players are unpredictable. Some vote on emotions and who pissed them off in the house... however quite a few vote on who they think played the best game. I would love to see Jordan win, but that's mostly b/c I like her. I think Kevin has the trongest case of those 3 for saying he played the best game. I remember telling my husband weeks ago that Kevin was sitting pretty. Everyone liked him and no one had beef with him. (up until he put Jeff on the block that is.) I think a Kevin vs. Jordan finale would be very interesting to see how the votes are cast.

Two things I have noticed reading all the fan forums. Lot's of people love Jeff and lot's of people hate Natalie. Me thinks the producers are well aware of this and hears why.

Did you notice on lasts nights show the jury house clip ran longer than it normally does? Could it be because of.....JEFF?

And I was shocked to hear so many jurors diss Natalie. Maybe to give us Gnat haters something to cheer for?

After watching that I felt much better about Jordans chances of winning.

Your thoughts?

Archived