Sequester House

uvp

Juror Q & A  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lyida
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin (not in final 2)
    • Jordan (not in final 2)
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most bizarre question?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin ( not in final 2)
    • Jordan ( not in final 2)
  3. 3. Which juror is most likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final two)
    • Kevin (not in final two)
    • Jordan (not in final two)
    • America (Coup De chima)

I'm usually curious to see the HG's reaction in the jury house, but last night i was so ready for that segment to be over! Who could have thought that it was possible that Jessie is even more of a self centered jerk than ever! But man did you see how shredded and tan he was??? lol what a joke!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to puke when they did the SH segment! First off seeing Jessie the arrogant tool posing, prancing and preening about in his pink star tights...ack!!!

Then Lydiot coming in and mauling him...I'm sooo mad at you blah blah blah...so junior high...:P

I think for 3 of the votes it will all come down to what Jessie says... His followers will drink the Jessie koolaid and follow right along...

what exactly do you mean by koolaid ? LOL

Lydia is bobbing on him as we type.

:smilielol:

PUKE

Jessie must say all that stuff to try to be funny....he cant really believe he's attractive in the least !! GRRRRROOOOOOOSS

He's got a decent body but I dont know what is uglier - his face or his "personality"

and how DOES he show his face knowing how hated he is by "America" ?

I thought that Jessie looked better than I've seen him look but then he talked. And the tights. Jesus, what a nerd. Seldom do you see a bodybuilder nerd like that. I mean lots of them are weird, you would have to be off-center to do that to yourself but Jeff's a nerd. A malcontent, to boot. I shudder to think of Lydia and that cotton candy she calls hair with Jeff. In any reference.

Jessie, Jessie, Jessie...I only hope you're joking when you make those kinds of remarks.

LOL probably only half-joking! But really, he does have aspirations to be the "bad guy" on WEE Wrestling so I bet he is trying to prove he can be hated! In the wwe they only care if you get talked about a lot, you can't be half-assed hated, to make them money people have to tune in to see a guy they truly despise get their ass kicked! I think that is what he is trying to accomplish!

what exactly do you mean by koolaid ? LOL

It's a reference to Jim Jones's cult where they all blindly followed him and drank his poisoned Kool Aid...and died.

I thought that Jessie looked better than I've seen him look but then he talked.

:animated_rotfl:

It's a reference to Jim Jones's cult where they all blindly followed him and drank his poisoned Kool Aid...and died.

oh, i thought he meant the koolaid that Lydia was getting from him...

The blind sheep, easily led, too dumb to see things for what they are, natural selection at its best.

since jesse was wearing the hot pink pants, you think he thought kevin was coming in next ? :rolleyes:

lmao!! So True, that's what I thought also.

When I saw Jessie I thought WTF is that (J) clown wearing? Pink tights on TV? That's gonna put him on the Fashion Police most wanted list.

I wanted to puke when they did the SH segment! First off seeing Jessie the arrogant tool posing, prancing and preening about in his pink star tights...ack!!!

Then Lydiot coming in and mauling him...I'm sooo mad at you blah blah blah...so junior high...:P

I thought it was pretty funny when Jesse saw Lydia on the dvd and said (sarcastically) "Nice Unitard." Have you looked at your pants lately, Jessie?

Don't you mean King One-retard? :P

I'm glad Russell is in the sequester house as an ally to Jesse. Being athletes, both of them are more likely to vote for whom they think played the best game. Natalie is a totally emotional player who will vote based on how she feels about the person rather than who earned the $$$$.

i remember in bb9 when mostly everyone was waiting to see natalie big entrance into the jury house

but ag being like how she always likes to do the opposite of what the fan wants

she never showed her entrance

i still dont know what happen to make them want to give us a two hour bb final finale

after asking for one all these years

bb8 had great ratings through the roof and they never gave us 2 hour finale

The only reason for the two hour ending IMO is it will be up against Jay Leno....so with the lead in at 9-10 they are hoping people will not change channels ...also must be finished by the 15th as Survivor starts the 17th, the Emmy's are on the 20th....etc....

Archived