Sequester House

uvp

Juror Q & A  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lyida
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin (not in final 2)
    • Jordan (not in final 2)
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most bizarre question?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin ( not in final 2)
    • Jordan ( not in final 2)
  3. 3. Which juror is most likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final two)
    • Kevin (not in final two)
    • Jordan (not in final two)
    • America (Coup De chima)

Will this group be a bitter group?

polls will be added around when round table begins

for a look at last season poll questions http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=28813&hl=

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie is basically always bitter already and so is Natalie and Chima lives in some weird parallel universe so yeah, those three will be bitter. Russell will get over itand move on as will Michelle and Kevin. I can't imagine Jordan ever really bitter nor Jeff. Here's hoping one of those two have no reason to be bitter in the final do.

I can't stand the bitterness that eminates from Jesse. That's one of the reasons why I didn't want him in the house this year. He gets a free pass to enter the house and be HOH without doing anything and he still begrudges America for voting the "power" to someone else. (I hate his "Thanks a lot America" banter. )

I also think Natalie is incredibly bitter against the people that won cash prizes even though they were "chance" games.

She hasn't won anything...right? Did she win a pov? and Hoh? I can't remember. But she certainly does not deserve things more than anyone else.

I'll be glad to see their bitter butts in the jury house.

It's going to be a brutal jury. Totally bitter, won't be much about gameplay. If it is, I will be absolutely shocked.

It sure is, and it's sad too, cause it shows what poor sports they are... I wouldn't want to even watch a match on WWE if Jessie really gets a part as a wrestler on it, not that I watch now, but we do own stock in the company...

1 down and 6 to go

chima out

jury at best can be 6 folks

needs another person to break the tie

Forget the jury house--let the final 2 battle it out for the money. Instead if HOH comp let the final 2 have an epic batlle to be the winner of BB 11.

^I actually like that idea, that way it doesn't open up the winner to be determined by someone with the omnipotence of live feeds. And it incorporates strategy- who do you think is least likely to vote for you.

However, I really though last year's jury would be really bitter and personal, but April, Ollie, and Michelle all shocked me with their ability to suck it up and vote on gameplay.

Still- I think as Jessie goes so goes the remaining members of his posse and Jessie is one who would be whiny enough to hold it against all of them (Natalie would lean in that direction as well)

That a damn good idea.

I didn't think of that.

Maybe they can hold a comp when they are down to the final two where one of wins the opportunity to emliniate a vote?

Ah that seems like a cool idea. :) It's a bit of risk because you can eliminate someone for personal reasons but they might of voted in your favor based on game play..it would be interesting.

In depth the michelle playing the game

Ruthlessness I thought she had none .

But over course of the last few weeks she proved to me she did.

Now the point of me going in depth here is due to what i am seeing in bb when the females plays with the same ruthlessness as the men.

They dont get the credit they deserved if they get to the end. This lacked of credit usually stems from subconscious/conscious conflicted amongst themselves with how a woman is supposed to play the game of BB.

In BB when a guy lies , back-stabbed , and plays with ruthlessness that michelle has shown they get rewarded as masterminds, genius , 500k, burned less bridges etc......

When a female does the same the other woman herd together as a pack to not vote for them in the end or harbor ill-will towards them for the remaining of the game .

BB4 and 6 more so 4 was the rare exception when this couldnt happen because there were two ruthless woman at the end.

BB10 if the finale was any male vs keesha it would have happen that some of woman all gang up to not vote for her.

I try to stayed neutral on all the hg but i have always been one to say the reason why females dont win bb is due to their cattiness and unwillingness to allowed each other to play with same ruthlessness as the man.

What is ruthlessness in bb?

1.BB ruthlessness is coming to win and taking no prisoners.

2.Ruthlessness is not allowing ones self to be in the back-pocket of any hg if it doesnt benefit yourself

3.Ruthlessness is willingness to abandon any alliance if you see it doesnt benefit you to continued it further

4. Ruthlessness is breaking your word to put yourself in a better position in the game

5.Ruthlessness is kicking your bb friend to the curb when the time is right

6.Ruthlessness is having the balls to be the deciding vote and going with which side you feel can go further

7.Ruthlessness is not going the way others feel you should if it doesnt benefit you

8.Ruthlessness is manipulation

9.Ruthlessness is bold faced lying

10.Ruthlessness is striking first before one get blindsided

11. Ruthlessness is feeling no emotional attachment to any hg

12.Ruthlessness is putting your game first before anyone else

Now that i have explained what ruthlessness is to me. What disturbs me is I can see clearly if Michelle made it to the end vs any of Jordan, Jeff , Russell she would have no chance at winning. Not that she should automatically win over them . Russell played a damn good game shifting between alliances , always having backup plan / alliance when he needed it/ winning critical comp. Jordan social game is probably best there. Jeff no comment lol.

Why she had to play ruthless?

She wanted to win lol. But truthfully if you had ronnie on your team blaming hinky votes etc.... Chima clearly one of the most unstable hg to ever stepped foot in the BB house. Jessie and crew who pretty much thought they had her in their back-pocket and who were playing bb ruthless for themselves to win which they should. I cant hate the game. The only option is to do the same or go home. Russell & Jeff got Ruthless. Ronnie chose his ruthless path. Same with others. But apparently Michelle that path shouldnt have been chosen. For whatever reason probably on both side of the fence more so jessie group they singled her out as one who wasnt to play ruthless . Quite honestly the reason I guess is her demeanor looks like a pushover.

Why wont michelle win?

Females on the losing end of the stick dont like when others females play ruthless. Russell was just as ruthless as Michelle but they are fine with it. Why? see paragraph 1.

Not going to beat around the bush Michelle social game stinks but even if she had the best social game in the world still wouldnt have matter. Because in BB females dont like anyone else but themselves and the men of bb to play ruthless. The threats now is they wont vote for her in the end . Why? Michelle playing ruthless put them on the short end of the stick and will ultimately put them out of the game. Men of bb if they are out-gamed whether the play is ruthless or not respect bb as a game of having to do what you had to do. Woman of bb not all of them but a quite a few dont share this perspective of taking bb as what it ultimately boils down to which is a game. So to conclude as a fan of gameplay I hope if michelle does make the end whether or not she wins or not that it come downs to whether she played the game the best and not the fact she got blacklisted by woman of the game for playing ruthless to win which in turned put them on short end of stick.

i give you a standing ovation uvp. Very well put

I agree that Michelle has played a very good game and has had the guts to be the deciding vote when she's been pressured, as well as won to keep herself safe. You've mentioned it many a time that the girls get torn apart by cattiness, and I think the perception of Lydia and Nat that Michelle betrayed their "girl power" setup is right along the same line of thought. Many of the female HG don't have the same sharp focus on the ultimate goal that Michelle does (Lydia being upset with Kevin not using POV even though she had votes easily to stay over Russ- not using POV keeps the 2 of them smaller targets). One weakness about Michelle has been her social skills and her struggles when confronted directly about things (Like between Russell and Chima). Michelle doesn't play with the same sense of "entitlement" (for lack of a better word) that many other HG play with, which is I think a good part of her personality. Unfortunately it also makes her an easier target to bully. But now she seems to be getting much more comfortable and is really drawing lines and making plays.

However- a little more food for thought, can we keep a running tally of who people have promised to NOT vote for in the end? I feel like Nat has said she wouldn't vote for Jeff nor Michelle. My perception is that Natalie and Lydia keep running in circles with who to blame all their worries on, Jeff using the Coup or Michelle winning HOH. I'm not watching the feeds just trying to process the updates, but let's face it on top of being rather catty and vindictive Nat and Lydia can be very flighty, they're quite chummy now but they were practically mortal enemies fighting over Jessie earlier. It might come down to (embarrassingly enough) as Jessie votes so vote his minions BLEGH

I think she just spent a little too much time testing the waters between the two alliances, that's what got her in trouble every time. But now it seems she realized the J&J alliance would be the least stressful as far as internal politics and it would take no effort to target the remnants of that other sad sack of scumbags.

Archived