Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sux ass ... No feeds tonight due to a sudden decision to throw the HG's a party although they had no problem showing the margarita party!

Seems a little odd to me!

Scratch that feeds are back ;)

I know what you're saying... I was thinking the same thing, but someone said they were going to allow them to have music and that's why no feeds... The party is supposed to be from 6 to 9 I think, so just in time for BBAD... I still think it's strange that they are giving them this "halfway" party, when it's never been done before that I can remember and I've watched every season since season 1... Who knows what's going one sigh...

Considering that America's Vote put the coup into Jeff's hands it is really a slap in the face to the voters, especially the ones who paid to text the vote, for them to take away our right to really see it play out. No reason we can't see the real Chima meltdown. Don't they have the guts to send security in, pick up her screaming a** and carry her out of the house? I would think they would have a legal right to protect the show, cast and crew from someone who was out of control. I really will feel ripedoff by this taping.

Don't they have the guts enough just to lock her in the HoH show for the whole show tomorrow night and tell her it's because of her threats, and that she doesn't know what's going to happen, but just incase something she didn't like did happen, they couldn't take the chance with her...

Please don't throw "stones":) BUT

I don't think they have choice but to get the show on tape............they've never had this scenario before (someone uses the coup)............and have no way to judge how long it's going to take.

AND from what we've seen Chima is capable of ANYTHING...........I totally agree that it swould be much more fun to get to watch it as it happens, but if she lays down on the floor & screams & yells (or whatever) and if some of the others freak out as well, it could take awhile to calm things down enough to get on with the vote.

Sucks, I agree but I don't think they have a choice if they want to make sure everything is shown in the amount of time they have.

****ITA with locking Chima in the HOH.........they don't need her for the vote.

Please don't throw "stones":) BUT

I don't think they have choice but to get the show on tape............they've never had this scenario before (someone uses the coup)............and have no way to judge how long it's going to take.

AND from what we've seen Chima is capable of ANYTHING...........I totally agree that it swould be much more fun to get to watch it as it happens, but if she lays down on the floor & screams & yells (or whatever) and if some of the others freak out as well, it could take awhile to calm things down enough to get on with the vote.

Sucks, I agree but I don't think they have a choice if they want to make sure everything is shown in the amount of time they have.

****ITA with locking Chima in the HOH.........they don't need her for the vote.

I hear what you are saying... It still sucks out loud though!! I still say they will edit the crap out of it.... AND we are going to know what happens hours before it airs.....

If they keep live audience in studio (without cell phones) they may not release them until 6 p.m. BBT, 9 p.m. EST when "live" show has completed airing...

Also they can't lock Chima in HOH br, she would no doubt destroy it...I'd say lock her up in a barn with the other cows.

I agree that this is a huge disappointment and causing Morty's to be slower than usual.

I said last night in the chat room something that I don't ever think I've said before, and that is that this may be the last season of BB. It's just been so slow and boring for awhile now. IDK if it's just the cast or what, but I know things in the house didn't slow down this much this early.

I agree. It just seems a little jaded this season. I stayed up to watch BBAD early-on and thought, "no, I can't listen to this crap." The only reason I am interested (and this is awful and shallow of me) is to see SOME people on the show be evicted and then I will be done. Maybe it is just me.

You are not alone. There's just waaay too much lame acting this season. Nothing is real, therefore nothing is fun. If not for Jeff and JOrdan, this season would not be worth watching at all. Everything is too scripted and fake. The fights, all of it. I'm just waiting til after tomorrow.

You are not alone. There's just waaay too much lame acting this season. Nothing is real, therefore nothing is fun. If not for Jeff and JOrdan, this season would not be worth watching at all. Everything is too scripted and fake. The fights, all of it. I'm just waiting til after tomorrow.

Exactly, pamay. I think BB might be going overboard on urging HG's to act/react, etc....in one particular manner or another.

If they keep live audience in studio (without cell phones) they may not release them until 6 p.m. BBT, 9 p.m. EST when "live" show has completed airing...

Also they can't lock Chima in HOH br, she would no doubt destroy it...I'd say lock her up in a barn with the other cows.

If that's the case, I'm buying some nicotene gum or patches for the show, on the way up, that would suck if they keep us that long...

It will be interesting to see how CBS spins this taped show, I wonder if they'll even mention it or just pretend it's live? All this anticipation of the last couple weeks and we're given this crap? Unforgivable.

If that's the case, I'm buying some nicotene gum or patches for the show, on the way up, that would suck if they keep us that long...

Hey, what about old Jeff? He'll go nuts not being able to smoke all day. They can't even go outside now.

Hey, what about old Jeff? He'll go nuts not being able to smoke all day. They can't even go outside now.

Yeah, but he's not really a smoker, but, if I were him, I'd be sneaking into the WC for a smoke, but that's just me, lol...

If the live audience is let go before the show airs will the results be posted on Facebook? I hope not I do not want to know before I see the show and I don't want to avoid my facebook page for hours tomorrow.

If the live audience is let go before the show airs will the results be posted on Facebook? I hope not I do not want to know before I see the show and I don't want to avoid my facebook page for hours tomorrow.

I would avoid everything if I was you... I figure it will be all over the net as soon as they let the audience go.. they probably make them sign something, but how could they possibly keep track of all those people to know if someone posted on the internet or not??

If Chima is going to cause all this trouble just kick her out and allow America to vote in a past HG from this season.

Seriously.

This is really just a game. Chima's a freakin baby.

This is how the game is played. If she's so worried stop making so many enemies in the house. If you played a good game then this should have no effect. Fact is she sucks and so does Jesse and Natalie.

Maybe they'll just tape up to the "coup" announcement............then, take a break to settle everyone down............then, go on with it live............although, that's a lot of time from 11:30am BB time 'till 5

Archived