Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

Did y'all hear "Cheeema" at the end when she said "If y'all don't want me to cuss, let me in the house." and "Y'all are trying my patience!" ??? Stupid B*TCH. Sorry, I'm just so over her and Natalie.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chima said she's gonna have a chat with the producers! LMAO

Who does she think she is anyway? Who in their right mind would be scared of her? Oh yeah, her biotch Kevin.

Did you see how she told him who to match up and he DID it? Like a good little puppet. :nono:

I missed the last couple of min...........do the hgs know about double eviction?

Of course not. They always wait until the Eviction night after the HoH comp to spring that on them.

The funny thing is if Michelle puts up Russell, he'll expect Jeff to vote to keep him. But Jeff can tell him no and remind Russell of his vote to keep Jessie.

I can't believe I am gonna say this cause I really wanna see Russ walk out the door, but if someone (Jeff of course) really wanted to insure themselves winning $500,000 wouldn't it be smart to take Russ to the final 2? I mean I really would love to see Jeff and anyone else but Russ in the final 2 but to get the votes from the jury..........just sayin.

de next week wow they are keeping level of excitement jam pack

tonight show was about a 2 for me

i was already spoiled of the results

Lydia's stupid. Does she think Jessie would be like this if she was voted out? Nope. He'd forget her in a day. She needs to be thanking Jeff for saving her.

funny thing is both people jeff took off the block to put jessie and gnat UP, both voted to keep the TOOL jessie...

And there was no reason to TAPE this show!!! I'm with uvp about a 1 1/2 or a 2 as I already knew the results. They took what would have been a great moment in BB history and F'ed it up!!!

Way to go CBS,and BB!

Chima is getting on my last nerve. She has gone well beyond acceptable diva/princess behavior into out right beotch! And I'm over it. I so hope to see her march out there soon. And for her 'throwing a tantrum' she did nothing. All bark no bite. Seriously, what is she 105 lbs? Like I'd be afraid of that. She is crazy though, maybe this is it. I don't get it. :disgust:

yup...I checked the spoilers too before the show...so the show itself was somewhat of a dud. The result however, was awesome! Jessie is gone!!! :clap:

I was really disappointed in Chima lying to us all week with her promises to go ballistic if the CDE was used...and then nothing....absolutely nothing. She is such a liar! :(

That's it...I'm through with her now! ;)

CBS also was very neutral about the show being taped.. they didn't even mention that it was either live or taped. Julie usually says the LIVE eviction ,not tonight,no mention of it one way or the other... They couldn't even admit they had to, or thought they had to TAPE this episode,LAME!!!

I caught something Chima said, "Jessie looks like he is taking it well" Lydia started to respond and FOTH.....I think the reason the feeds were only on BY in the beginning was at some point they let Jessie in to pack his things with only Chima/Nat/Lydiot present....

I caught something Chima said, "Jessie looks like he is taking it well" Lydia started to respond and FOTH.....I think the reason the feeds were only on BY in the beginning was at some point they let Jessie in to pack his things with only Chima/Nat/Lydiot present....

No I saw that too, and she said that someone in the DR told said Jessie was taking it well...

Did Julie say that next week Thursday is a double eviction? I heard the DE part...just not sure when it is and I don't recall how it is done. Is it a fast forward?

Archived