Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

I know how y'all feel... I used to be the same way, but as of the 22nd of this month I will have been quit smoking 22 months... :)

yana, you go girl. While I am not down on the smokers, I am thrilled when ppl can and do quit, it seems like yesterday but I quit 9 yrs ago, cold turkey and have never looked back. Sounds like everyone had a bleast. I sure wan to hear al of it and piss too.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that got to go, meet and hang out.....

especially my Hooker friends !! :animated_wave:

SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous !!

Reading this thread has been a blast !!

Hi ya girl! Nice to see you here!!!!!

Marty, Snancy, Reapy and Liza are wonderful people and it was a great pleasure meeting them! (well.....Reapy is really scary and crazy ~winks~)

:pixiedust:

Ok....Reapy is almost a chain smoker....so before getting to the studio he stopped and got some nicotine patches to wear during the show. Reapy smoked his last ciggie while we were walking across the studio lots to the BB house. As we stopped and was waiting to go in....Reapy took out one of his patches and tried to open it....he couldn't get it opened and asked if one of us with long fingernails could open it. I grabbed it and tried my hardest to open the dang thing and couldn't. So I put it in between my teeth to tear it open....it finally opened and I gave it to Reapy and as he was sticking it on this arm I said: "Sorry I got germs on your thing". The look on Reapy face was classic! I didn't think about what it sounded like until after I saw Reapy face.....so yes Reapy has not only my germs but my DNA on his thing.

:pixiedust:

You guys just made my day! Miss you all :)

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that got to go, meet and hang out.....

especially my Hooker friends !! :animated_wave:

SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous !!

Reading this thread has been a blast !!

Hey girlfriend so glad to see you posting. We miss you here.

DH's forever!

Hey girlfriend so glad to see you posting. We miss you here.

DH's forever!

Sure miss you joni!!! So happy to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've missed you too!!! Are you back for good now???

ETA: Do I know Joni??? if not, then :animated_wave:

Probably more like part-time. I'm getting ready to head out again shortly. It's been a crazy summer. I'll just have to stop by when I can, and when the servers will allow LOL

Try as I might, I only got on Thursday nite for a couple of minutes before the servers were erring me out :(

I am so jealous you all got together without me. One of these days, we're going to do it again, and I'll make the trip!

See Ya

Reaper, we know you were there Thursday P.M. So fess up...WTF did you do with those GD Cheetos, man!!!!!

:angry2::wacko::cheers:

K, ya got me Len!!! I hid them where Chima wouldn't find them, just outside the front door!!! *But, me thinks she has found them now* :animated_rotfl:

:cheers: (Say Hi to Shipp for me) :laugh4:

Hi, Reaper! I had an email from Shipp waiting for me when I woke up this morning to give the the good tidings.

Wow! First Jesse, now Chima leaves BB house...this is like having Christmas twice in one week!!!!

:cheers:

WOW...

* 2 weeks in a row we get 1st hand 'low down' about taping of the show by Morty posters :clap:

* Ronnie gets booted 1st week

* Jessie gets booted 2nd week

* Michelle wins HOH and puts up Nat and Chima

* and to top off one of the best weeks of BB11 .... Chima runs out the door (didn't even see the Cheetos as she tripped over them)

I'm savoring every word that our Morty-ites are posting about their experience.

How great that you got to meet each other. That had to feel really weird to finally come face to face.

Thanks, thanks, thanks

holy crap! There are 20 pages in this thread!! LOL when I left there were 6! Okay so we had an absolute blast!!

I got a call at work that the time had changed so I had to make a decision whether to change my ticket or just lose all the money - I paid ANOTHER 200 for the ticket change and left work at ten to 4 and had to pack and leave for the airport at 4:30. The "free" ticket had now costs me almost $1700 in airline tickets, hotel rooms, new shoes (that I did not wear) and two new outfits! Was it worth it??? YES!!! EVERY PENNY!!!

The show was awesome and for those that we were supposed to give a signal to, if you go slow on the audience shot just before they play for HOH you will see the tall blonde in the back row on the left clap and then scratch her nose!!!! That was me and that was the signal we were told to give you all!!!

After the show we all went to dinner - two of the coordinators from the show were sitting at the table right next to us and we got them to take a photo with reaper!!! I plan to send it to his sweetheart as blackmail! Marty, Reaper and TCS are absolutely the nicest and kindest people ever. While I knew they would be awesome it is always a little scary to meet people you only know from the internet! We all knew instantly we loved each other. Reaper is MUCH taller than I expected and yes Marty I have to tell them - Marty is VERY short! And our dear sweet TCS is just as nice as can be!!! None of them got to stay for the after party but there were 2 other people from another site with me at the hotel and the 3 of us drank 3 bottles of champagne after the show and I slept like a baby that night!!!

If any of you get a chance to go you absolutely must do so. Wear your best walking shoes and have a great time. It was so much fun.

Archived