Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL sorry I don't do Michael Jackson!! I really really hope Jeff uses the wizard power! I don't care which of them leaves as long as one of them (Jessie or Gnatalie) leaves!!! Anyone got restaurant suggestions near the studio or Ontario???

LOL sorry I don't do Michael Jackson!! I really really hope Jeff uses the wizard power! I don't care which of them leaves as long as one of them (Jessie or Gnatalie) leaves!!! Anyone got restaurant suggestions near the studio or Ontario???

LOL, well there is quite a distance between the studio and Ontario... Why not go to one of Will and Boogies restaraunts??? Just a thought... Make it a total BB night

Lawry's Steakhouse (take a taxi) It's on LaCienega Blvd, Beverly Hills...THE best prime rib in town....that is where the Rosebowl Football Players go for dinner the night before the big game. If you wanna spot stars, ask the crew before the show for the hot spots close to the studio (they seemed friendly from what ZuZu said).......

If all fails go to my house in Anaheim, and ask my son to fire the bbq for ya!!! :)

Reaper, if you see ronnie please kill him....thanks.

Can I just knock him out??? I kinda like this whole not being in jail thing, lol...

I need a "jealous" emotionicon <sigh>

wait this will do: :P

Ahhhh SueZ, you know we'll be thinking of ya!!!

Zuzu-Thanks for the recap, it all sounded like so much fun!! :D

Marty and Snancy- Have a great time, and yes the rest of us are jealous of all of you ladies!!!...actually it will be fun looking for fellow Mortys posters..thanks for posting your pics!! :D

You might want to practice up on your self defense skills...or at least carry a variety of flavored ...um...chewing gum...

:animated_rotfl:

ETA: Wish my girl could go with me, but she works late on Thursday, just so I can have some protection, lol...

Archived