Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a feeling Jeff is not gonna use it.

Too risky with the way Russ has been acting. He takes Russ down he paints a HUGE target on his own back.

At this point it looks like the best choice would be to lay low and let Russ go out the door. He's too much of a liability.

Jeff and Jordan were in the green room last night. Jordan was giving that exact scenerio and Jeff wouldn't even talk about it. He is going to put up Jessie for sure. He is smart enough that he knows who to put up against Jessie to make sure he leaves. He has been asking casually if Jessie needs to leave. Lydia is the only person voting (if nat is on the block) that should vote to keep Jessie. IMO

I need a way to get the family out of here thursday night LOL... they hate it when I scream and shout when I'm watching BB

My youngest daughter loves to watch with me.... she was still laughing today about Jeff saying " coop de what"?

Jeff and Jordan were in the green room last night. Jordan was giving that exact scenerio and Jeff wouldn't even talk about it. He is going to put up Jessie for sure. He is smart enough that he knows who to put up against Jessie to make sure he leaves. He has been asking casually if Jessie needs to leave. Lydia is the only person voting (if nat is on the block) that should vote to keep Jessie. IMO

Not a very good move.

Russell the last two weeks is making way too many enemies in the house.

Jeff takes Russell off and he may have a problem with Chima, Lydia, Michelle and Natalie.

He's back in the position he was in a few weeks ago where he had to win Vetos and HoHs. He couldn't win an HoH.

He uses the coup he has to hope Jordan or himself can follow up with an HOH. His best move right now is to let Russell go home and then hope for an HOH next week.

Not a very good move.

It's the ONLY move. If those two are not broken up, those dumbass sheep (excluding Jeff & Jordan) wll carry Jess & Nat practically on their shoulders to final two. It's the only way to make sure that Jesse & Natalie will not be the last two standing. Jeff mentioned that he's met two of his goals and if he goes to the jury house it won't be because he didn't try.

He's taking Russell off the block so why would Russell be an enemy to Jeff? He should be kissing his ass! If Russell does not win POV today, he's spending the weekend in the jury house without the Coup being used.

He has no allys in any other houseguest except Jordan. What does he have to lose? He stands to gain a LOT more.

I hate to even entertain the thought of him not using the coup. America will be pretty darn pissed at him if he doesn't use it after all this!!!

Jessie looks like he already has a big target on his back.

He made too big of an alliance in this game the first week and now it's come back to haunt. The last two HOHs were by people in that alliance and theyt've done nothing but target people in their own alliance.

Chima is targetting Russell and Lydia.

Russell targeted Lydia and Ronnie.

America may not be as pissed given that they want jeff to do what he has to do to win. I think using that coup may bury him as of right now but things could change.

It's the ONLY move. If those two are not broken up, those dumbass sheep (excluding Jeff & Jordan) wll carry Jess & Nat practically on their shoulders to final two. It's the only way to make sure that Jesse & Natalie will not be the last two standing. Jeff mentioned that he's met two of his goals and if he goes to the jury house it won't be because he didn't try.

He's taking Russell off the block so why would Russell be an enemy to Jeff? He should be kissing his ass! If Russell does not win POV today, he's spending the weekend in the jury house without the Coup being used.

Nat and Jesse just had a falling out. That alliance is finished.

Jeff doesn't really have to do anything. He doesn't really need Russell right now. Russell is fighting with everyone in this house. Too many enemies.

He has no allys in any other houseguest except Jordan. What does he have to lose? He stands to gain a LOT more.

I agree. Jess/Nat have to be broken up for the rest to have a shot at final two.

You seriously believe that? They'll be kissing each others ass before night fall. He has Natalie wrapped almost as tight as Lydia.

Nat is too co-dependent. If she doesn't latch onto Chima she'll be right back on his lease.

Jeff doesn't really have to do anything. He doesn't really need Russell right now. Russell is fighting with everyone in this house. Too many enemies.

you can bet that was staged to try and keep one of them off the block. if they avoid itthey will be up each others ass again real fast after thursdays show

Jessie looks like he already has a big target on his back.

He made too big of an alliance in this game the first week and now it's come back to haunt. The last two HOHs were by people in that alliance and theyt've done nothing but target people in their own alliance.

Chima is targetting Russell and Lydia.

Russell targeted Lydia and Ronnie.

America may not be as pissed given that they want jeff to do what he has to do to win. I think using that coup may bury him as of right now but things could change.

Sorry, Nastys alliance with Jesse is only over for the moment, she is not done with him by a long shot, but sad to say (not really,lol) she will be when he is evicted on thurs. It would be soooo stupid and soooo weak of Jeff not to use his power, he would just be giving all of his power over to the others, who cares if they get upset?? Hello, they have yet to be in Jeff and Jordans postion, and Jeff's hands were tied when the clicks were together. He has to use it or he is sayin, I am weak and afraid, America did not give him that power to throw away, and it also let him know we are seeing what the deal is which just reinforced his plan to oust Jesse. So far everyone has been like little skeerdy cats doing what the hell ever Jesse and Nasty have wanted them to, it is time to rise up and in the long run they will come crawlin to Jeff, that is what I'm talkin about.

Nat and Jess will never fall apart. They concoct crap like that along with lies to fool these HG into believing what they want them to believe. Last year the HG caught on to Jessie, like Jordan has this year, and didnt let him get away with it. This year, they haven't even touched on the subject of how they are manipulating everyone.

IMO, Chima and Nat are the only two that will be pissed when Jessie leaves. Russell even said he is equally committed to Jeff and Jessie. He will then go with Jeff and Jordan. Kevin will stay because Jeff will be his hero for getting out Jessie (and have a crush on Jeff too...lol), Lydia will do what Kevin says. That only leaves Michelle, Nat and Chima.

Remember this is only Saturday. Eviction isn't until Thursday. These hampsters have very short memories. Russell will mend fences, he always does. Michelle is rational and once Russell is acting rational again, she will forgive him. The only person she hated was Ronnie. Once Jessie is gone, Nat and Chima will be scrambling to mend fences with the rest of the house .... well, Chima may not, she has an "entitlement" issue.

I wish the POV was over already. :giggle:

Russell is way beyond rogue element. You actually believe that in the long run Jessie is a bigger threat? Jesse is predictable. Russell could explode any minute and turn on anybdy even quicker.

I feel like it's not over between Gnat and Jess too unfortunately. Too good to be true.

I am also scared something will go wrong this week.

If the whole thing works, Jeff puts up Gnat and Jess, one goes home and Chima has a fit...it will be the best episode in history for me!

Whoever goes, Nat or Jessie, Chima and the one who stays can pull in Kevin, who will still have Lydia.

This leaves Jordan, Jeff, Michele and Russell.

Russell may go to the other group (if they'd have him) b/c they have more numbers.

It would all depend on what group got HOH on Thursday, as to what group Russ would go to.

I'm a little worried about keeping Russ, too...........but then I think, Jesse will NEVER be on Jeff's side, at least there's a chance with Russ.........the only other thing that worries me is will Russ vote Jesse out or will he vote the brat out..........he hates her and all along seems to still want some weird alliance with him(?)

I'd like to see the VETO used and Chimapet to put up either Jeff or Jordan just so Jeff has a good reason to use the Wizard power.

Chima should just accept that he will use it and this way she can always pretend she still had power and planned it this way to get rid of Jesse.

At least it's still a male.

OR...

If she puts up Jesse (as she said she might if PoV was used) so Jeff doesn't have to use the Wizard power.

This way she can still keep her precious HoH power flowing on eviction night.

Here's a thought...

Jeff uses the CDT to replace Russell and Lydia or whoever up if Kevin's veto is used with Jesse and Natalie...then double eviction!!!

How cool would that be?

I want to be able to watch Natalie fall apart without Jessie so I hope she doesn't get to go to the jury house at the same time as him.

I'd like Jeff to have to put up both Jesse & the brat because I want to see Chima's hissy fit :animated_rotfl:

It never ceases to amaze me that some of the HGs go on this show being told they have to follow the rules and knowing BB's motto is "expect the unexpected" but then they whine, whine, whine whine throughout the whole thing.

You signed an F'ing contract AND you chose to be in the house and play for $$$$$$..........get over yourself.

Archived