Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am fast forwarding thru Jesse and Russell crap tonight. I can't take it.

Wonder why Jesse can't sleep in have not room, but can sleep on the floor in HOH without a problem!

Because being in the have not room makes him feel like a loser...which he is. He's way too good for the have not room. That's for people like Kevin, Michelle and Jeff. Well, that loser is sending his happy ass home....

I don't like Jessie nor did I like Jessie the first time 'round but I cannot help but wonder why he aligned himself so quickly with that nitwit Natalie and why he didn't try a "nice" approach this time around. I also wonder what he is like in person as I've noticed even Dan is relunctant to speak bad of him in interviews.

Did you guys see Drunk Jesse staggering the the bathroom last night with Russell right behind him waiting on him outside the door? Russell is talking gameplay hardcore, whispering real fast and low and all of a sudden Jesse interrupts him and said "hey man, did you just eat a bunch of onions"? Russell looks at him like WTF? LMAO...hilarious!!

I don't like Jessie nor did I like Jessie the first time 'round but I cannot help but wonder why he aligned himself so quickly with that nitwit Natalie and why he didn't try a "nice" approach this time around. I also wonder what he is like in person as I've noticed even Dan is relunctant to speak bad of him in interviews.

Nice approach,Jessie is NOT that good of an ACTOR! just sayin

As far as Dan is concerned..I think he is thinking, if I ignore IT / be cordial about IT, (jessie) IT will just go away,please!!! :animated_rotfl:

Did you guys see Drunk Jesse staggering the the bathroom last night with Russell right behind him waiting on him outside the door? Russell is talking gameplay hardcore, whispering real fast and low and all of a sudden Jesse interrupts him and said "hey man, did you just eat a bunch of onions"? Russell looks at him like WTF? LMAO...hilarious!!

For a big strong muscle monkey Jessie sure can't handle his booze. What a loser.

With all that weight i am surprised he got drunk that fast!

I thought there were times last year when he was nice. I really did feel his crying for Michelle was sincere and his sympathy for dan too.

This year he is a dirty jackass and I can't stand his chihuahua!

Because being in the have not room makes him feel like a loser...which he is. He's way too good for the have not room. That's for people like Kevin, Michelle and Jeff. Well, that loser is sending his happy ass home....

You are so right! He thinks he is way better than anyone!

I thought there were times last year when he was nice. I really did feel his crying for Michelle was sincere and his sympathy for dan too.

I must have watched a different show last year then.... He was a TOOL last year,and he is a TOOL this year,a leopard can't change his SPOTS!

I mean the very first night/week he makes a BIG, and I mean a really BIG deal about Renny waking him UP, and he was an ASS from then on. As we can all see one of the MANY things about tiny head, is don't mess with his sleep,which pretty much means don't mess with him. "Ya see what I'm sayin"

I must have watched a different show last year then.... He was a TOOL last year,and he is a TOOL this year,a leopard can't change his SPOTS!

I mean the very first night/week he makes a BIG, and I mean a really BIG deal about Renny waking him UP, and he was an ASS from then on. As we can all see one of the MANY things about tiny head, is don't mess with his sleep,which pretty much means don't mess with him. "Ya see what I'm sayin"

I remember that. She couldn't believe he made such a big deal about her waking him up. Loved Renny!

With all that weight i am surprised he got drunk that fast!

I know, I think he only had two glasses of wine. Maybe you can't drink when you are taking steroids and he's not use to drinking "that much".

I know, I think he only had two glasses of wine. Maybe you can't drink when you are taking steroids and he's not use to drinking "that much".

Maybe it has more to do with the fact that he never drinks?

I remember when I quit drinking for 6 months, I got hosed on 3 beers.

Or it could have something to do with lack of body-fat maybe?

I knew a bodybuilder once who told me he never drank but if he did it wouldn't take much to get him drunk despite his size.

Sunday Night's Show:

OMG, what the hell was that music playing in the background in the "love" triangle segment with Jessie and Natalie? Big Brother has turned into bloomin' General Hospital! That it was designed to be a tender moment just made me nauseous!

OMG, what the hell was that music playing in the background in the "love" triangle segment with Jessie and Natalie? Big Brother has turned into bloomin' General Hospital! That it was designed to be a tender moment just made me nauseous!

I know, but so appropriate for the situation. Jesse & Natalie...are you kidding me? I still say she's gay and he's like what she wants to be.

I think they are both gay. Last night, while drinking, Jesse mentioned "Hell yeah I've taken it up the ass."

He sure is. The truth came out last night while he was under the influence. You can tell, he hates women.

That's how I remember it and Jessie. He was an absolute ass about her keeping him awake - Renny was freaked and at that time, Renny was not all popular and sort of alone. Things changed for her but I remember my opinion of Jessie being, "what a frikken weirdo to treat her that way over nothing." My opinion of him hasn't changed.

Archived