Jessie

CeCiMom

i mentioned early in the beginning of this thread

if he was thinking he would have got chima to put him up

so at least he got a shot to play in pov

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since eviction last night, Jesse has been saying, "America will use this power to get me out again." So he's already got his excuse for failure running through his pea brain.

He shouldn't complain. He got a second shot against 1st time HGs.

The only player ever to do that. He goes out in Week 5 it's not because of "America's voting him out". In the end Jeff has free will to do with it what he pleases. Jesse shouldn't have been such a sucker and made an enemy his first week in the house for no reason (Didn't he do that last season?).

Jessie tends to need subservient women to do his bidding. Like Michelle last year.

I did notice right after the eviction thursday night Jessie thanked all the HGs for letting him make it to week 5 and Sequester House.

At least he knows America still hates him. That makes me happy.

:lol: Very true. Though, chickendirt, he did get a second shot against 1st time HG's. But really, everyone of these HG's should have been after him before anybody else. I know I would have been. He got really lucky with Ronnie helping him. I'm surprised he has gotten this far, and honestly, if this coup hadn't been played, I could see Jessie easily going to the end. Which is amazing to me. BB knows how much everyone hates him and if he somehow got to the end I'm sure people would be raged. It's their own fault for allowing him in the game in the first place, kinda shitty that they would do this coup pretty much just to make sure jessie or gnat goes home.

But whatever, I know everyone hates him here so your all glad, still doesn't make it any less shitty. Sure, he could have won HOH or still can win POV. I'm not picking a fight with anyone, just being the only 1 who doesn't despise Jessie to the maximum of hatred.

He pretty much knows whats going to happen. I don't think he is dumb as you are all saying. Dumb yes, but not that dumb.

He shouldn't complain. He got a second shot against 1st time HGs.

The only player ever to do that. He goes out in Week 5 it's not because of "America's voting him out". In the end Jeff has free will to do with it what he pleases. Jesse shouldn't have been such a sucker and made an enemy his first week in the house for no reason (Didn't he do that last season?).

I never thought Jesse was dumb about things pertaining to Jesse, for that he has a keen eye...........his problem is that he is OBLIVIOUS to what is going on with anyone else.

Funny watching Jessie playing pool with Lydia last night and working her for her vote. He wants to make sure if she goes down and he goes up on the block she will vote to keep him. What a jerk.

I don't get this girl, last week if he had his way she would be out the door, he and the jessie cult voted for ronnie to stay....

Why would anyone in their right mind vote to keep him after he wanted them out the week before??? oh yeah I forgot RIGHT MIND!!!

Jessie is smart for figuring it out. He should rid himself of Natalie...she's annoying and never shuts up. hahaha her and Chima won't even listen to Jessie and take what he's saying into consideration.

This week will be interesting...hahaha :popcorn:

I hope not..... drives me nuts, that these people ( Jesse) can go whisper lies in peoples ear, and never once does the person think maybe they are lying... they always seem to just believe it... I would suspect everything

I may have spoken too soon... Jeff seems to be questioning it.... good!!!

Jesse did everything but stand on his head and spit quarters to convince Jeff it was in his best interest to keep Ronnie.............he didn't buy it then, he's not gonna buy it now.

the way Jesse is runnin his mouth tonight is disgusting, he is a really bad drunk, gets all antimated and his jokes and puns are really stupid, and now he is in Jeffs face tellin more crap.

Archived