Jessie

CeCiMom

this is normal mode for Jessie when he does not control everything. :hammer:

IMHO I believe Kevin was following the train of thought from ass kissing power to Kevin approaching Jesse in the mini meeting. Kevin was saying he felt like there was this thing (Jesse's dislike of Keving) between them and he wanted to bridge that gap. Keving was trying to prove his sincerity by approaching the issue when Jesse didn't have the power. In that instance by Jesse not having power he would feel Kevin's motive was genuine. I felt Kevin was being sincere but it is being portrayed as if Kevin was brushing Jesse off saying he didn't need to talk to him.....only when he had the power. Maybe I am wrong but felt to me like Kevin was trying to open a dialog and clear up the misunderstanding as Kevin didn't even know

The only flaw in your logic is, Jessie feels he does have power,he thinks he and gnat are tri-ho's! :animated_rotfl:

That is why jessie reacted the way he did,even though kevin thought he was approching jessie when he didn't have POWER!

Jessie and gnat think they are running the entire SHOW,boy are they in for a SURPRISE!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL ... just watching a little Flashback from last nite.

Jess just got finished going off on about this POWER thing.

Saying he doesn't want to be taken outta the game because of some STUPID F'n Power Thing...

not because he didn't play a good game.

UMM Jess... you're in the HOUSE because of some STUPID .. free pass for a past HG that didn't even have

to win to get in :glare: .....

What a nut job :excl: :excl:

You know how Jessie sits and cries that America ruined his game for him last season - he'll say the same to Julie when he meets her again on Thursday. I can just hear it now "I could definitaly win this game if America wasn't involved because i'm so buff and smart" What a douche!!

Jessie's only problem right now is he's experiencing deja vu all over again! We told Dan to vote out Jessie last year. The Coup was voted on by us and we'd love to have Jeff use it to get Jessie out of the house and he knows it!

What part of paranoia do you not understand?! lmao

I heard Jess say last night that he doesn't want to go out because some f*#ker is HANDED a power by America, but because the got it in a comp.

Like you all say,..what gives him a right to speak out when he WAS handed POWER the very first week!!

Just like ronnie's hatred for Michelle - the double standard thing applies in this house - it's okay for "thier" group to backstab, lie and try to get to the end, but don't let anyone else do it! I can't wait for his butt to be out of the house. I was watching BBAD the other night and his chin looks like Jim Carrey's in The Mask - that may have been said before, but it was kind of freaking me out!

I think she will do a Michele from Jessie's season. She will try to ramp up her bully act and try to get the house against Jeff for using the power. She will be screaming that it was unfair and she wouldn't have used it if she had it and on and on and on. I don't see her ever shuting up.

Regardless, Jeff will be able to say:" America chose me, which means America is on my side, not yours, & Jessie."

LOL ... just watching a little Flashback from last nite.

Jess just got finished going off on about this POWER thing.

Saying he doesn't want to be taken outta the game because of some STUPID F'n Power Thing...

not because he didn't play a good game.

UMM Jess... you're in the HOUSE because of some STUPID .. free pass for a past HG that didn't even have

to win to get in :glare: .....

What a nut job :excl: :excl:

This makes me hate him even more....I just wish he didn't get into the jury house (although, it might be fun knowing that he has to be in the JH the ENTIRE time...stewing in his own juices!)

You know how Jessie sits and cries that America ruined his game for him last season - he'll say the same to Julie when he meets her again on Thursday. I can just hear it now "I could definitaly win this game if America wasn't involved because i'm so buff and smart" What a douche!!

Julie should retort back "Jessie since you seem to think America HATES you so much, maybe you should just consider moving to FRANCE!"

At one point I heard Jessie tell Natalie that he had to talk to Lydia because he had never had a girl want to cut herself over him and he didn't know how to handle it. So he knows how unstable Lydia is yet allowed her to pleasure him again last night under the covers. I think it is so gross for him to continue to take advantage of her services knowing that she is crazy and that he voted for her to leave the house.

At one point I heard Jessie tell Natalie that he had to talk to Lydia because he had never had a girl want to cut herself over him and he didn't know how to handle it. So he knows how unstable Lydia is yet allowed her to pleasure him again last night under the covers. I think it is so gross for him to continue to take advantage of her services knowing that she is crazy and that he voted for her to leave the house.

I think he and Lydia deserve each other. She has no self respect and anybody who'd let those hands touch their face for "special FX" makeup would be nuts.

1- Jesse is too stupid to know Kevin was saying "I am coming to you when you don't have the power to prove my sincerity"

Chima and Russ got it, Nat didn't right away cause she was in security dog mode... then after he left and she had no wins she backtracked

2- Jesse is using Lydia for his "hand maiden" while HE is trying to put her out the house.

He's using Nat as his "strong arm"beard.

Men like him leave weak ass women like them even more damaged .

I wish Kev would have gone on and outted Jesse last night about the triangle.. I think it's another reason he is soo antagonistic toward Kevin cause Kevin has power (knowledge) over Jesse ,he can blow his little harem apart at ANY time.

Jesse to Nat " but you said I couldn't TALK to her.

He is the worst kind of person a user. too bad he didn't end up spilled somewhere.

win pov or go home

simple as that

if he doesnt get selected to play in pov

the fat lady will be singing prematurely

So I'm thinking that since Lydia and Russell are up.... IF Jesse has a chance to play for POV, he is going to throw it..... Lydia will make him nuts expecting him to take her off...... so he isn't going to want it...

oH... is it Thursday yet?

if jessie throws it he is probably a bigger idiot then casey

but i can totally see if prizes are involve him going for prizes

It would be STupid for anyone to throw it because they were told only the HOH and POV holder are safe from the Wizard.

but.... they do have a lot of people in the house.

Normally he is dumb, but don't forget he's already played this game. He knows how things work. I have no doubt that he'll be playing harder than ever to win that POV. Jessie only cares about himself so of course he'll want to make sure he's safe. And.. as much as I dislike him, I can't blame him for that. Ya, you meet some good ppl in the BB house, but ultimately you're there to ensure your own safety and win.

russell is gonna be hard to get out

jeff will be the same way

both are best there in comps

along with michelle but more will mental comps

jessie going into classic jessie mode from last year.... while playing chess with gnat! And he isn'rt even on the BLOCK and he is freaking OUT!

Whinning to her I am going home I know it ,it is going to be fun watching him unravel this week,then watching him walk out the door thursday.

Archived