Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vince McMahon is a marketing genious and I for one would love to see Jesse get the shit beat out of him on a regular basis. I know that would happen because there's no way he could 'hold his own', let alone win against those guys. The Diva's could probably eve take him, lol.

Jesse would never make it on WWE due to the fact that America DOES hate him and he wouldn't be a draw...in the WWE a hated wrestler is someone America LOVES to Hate...and Jesse is just hated..

You have to consider the fact that the WWE Audience is just the Big Brother Audience. Jessie is probably irrelavent to the audience of the WWE.

Jessie can draw. People will want to see him get his assed kick. Thats the only reason he'll ever be in the WWE. The guy has no charisma to become a great wrestler.

I haven't watched for years, but would consider watching again if I could see Jesse get his ass kicked, lol.

btw, I used to thing it was mostly kids too, but found out it wasn't

Yeah, lots of adults are into it. And if you want to get them going, tell its all fake.

OT- l1zz1e were you fizzle on Marcellas's board?

what a beautiful beautiful soul... the house is just so angry and malicious and negative without the sun shining from out of Jessie's posterior. :rolleyes:

I'd enjoy him in pro-wrestling as a punching bag, and really he could go for a lot of the reality aspect of wrestling. No need to talk smack or anything in character before a match, just give him a mirror and a microphone and watch as he drives everyone into a frenzy

He gets too scared to do anything! He looked like he was going to pee his pants when Russel got in his face, which is one thing, but when Casey was calling him out on eviction night I thought he was going to cry. He's a little wimp. That's why he had to have Natalie fight all his battles for him. LAME.

Yeah, lots of adults are into it. And if you want to get them going, tell its all fake.

OT- l1zz1e were you fizzle on Marcellas's board?

nope, I've never been on MarcellASS' board (didn't even know he had one) and I've always been l1zz1e, lol

Don't worry LenRay ~ Jessie will probably be back next season. He will be the HG you can't get rid of.

Big Brother 12, Big Brother Losers!! Come and see Jessie, Ronnie, Nat and other douchbag HGs battle it out for most hated HG ever! Don't open the box HGs, Chima's in there!!!

Archived