Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marcellas needs to get it through his thick skull that Chima doesn't suck because she's black. She sucks because she's a whiny, bitchy, self-absorbed, loudmouthed feminist. Her skin color has nothing to do with it! I'm sick and tired of the race card being played. I think Jessie sucks too, but that's ok b/c he's white. WHatever!

But last night on BBAD she was saying that the womens movement screwed up everything, that before that men were men and women were women, but now you can't tell what is what...

It did screw up everything! IF not for that, I wouldn't have to work and could be sitting home on my butt eating chocolate and popping out kids! :lol:

Seriously though, I say feminist because she's all about "female power" and "girls only."

But last night on BBAD she was saying that the womens movement screwed up everything, that before that men were men and women were women, but now you can't tell what is what...

that's like saying the civil rights movement screwed everything up because before that it was easier to use slaves as servants but now you have to pay people to do that work...........UGH!

she's not a "feminist", she's a "ball buster"..............feminism is NOT about POWER, it's about EQUALITY

Chima calling Russell a terrorist is downright racist. She's too stupid to realize that he is a CHRISTIAN! I take offense to her continuous use of this word. I am married to an Arab American man. It infuriates me that the BB staff does nothing to tell her to shut up and to stop using the term. What if he or anyone else called her or Kevin the "N" word? They would be reprimanded right then and there and possibly even kicked out.

This BIT## needs to be kicked out of the house by the producers NOW. If the tables were turned we all know what would happen. She continually whines about the coup de tat being unfair and how if it is used she'll complain to the producers because she "knows" people. How in the heck did this woman get on the show? I hate watching her every day and hope that she self destructs and shows everyone what she is really all about. Spoiled little brat!

Terrorist does not equal a non-American. Look up the definition. It's also not a racial slur.

that's like saying the civil rights movement screwed everything up because before that it was easier to use slaves as servants but now you have to pay people to do that work...........UGH!

she's not a "feminist", she's a "ball buster"..............feminism is NOT about POWER, it's about EQUALITY

Analogy fail. Big time.

Marcellas needs to get it through his thick skull that Chima doesn't suck because she's black. She sucks because she's a whiny, bitchy, self-absorbed, loudmouthed feminist. Her skin color has nothing to do with it! I'm sick and tired of the race card being played. I think Jessie sucks too, but that's ok b/c he's white. WHatever!

Race gets thrown around when it suits the person making the race claim often having no factual basis...

The thing is that Chima has made the statements that he's from the far east and that it was the one word she knew would hurt him the most, so yes she meant it racially...

Terrorist does not equal a non-American. Look up the definition. It's also not a racial slur.

Chima made the use of terrorist non American as she brought his family into the mix talking bad about them implying their Lebanese terrorist roots.

BrandiYne,

As for myself, I'll chalk your comments up to a bad day on your part and perhaps under exercised reading & logic skills. My best advice to you would be to reread, reconsider, and edit your post before too many read it and confirm for themselves who in this little dust up is the real twit.

Monk

Did anyone hear Marcellus defending Chima on Chelsea's show just now? He's sick of everyone picking on the poor black girl. LOL.

I really need to stop spending all this time worrying about what Marcellus thinks of me. I mean, really, who gives a chit what Marcellus thinks about anything? Nobody but marcellus.

As for chima and russell......he didn't like her as much as she liked him and it pissed her off. chima is one of those people who likes to dish it out but taking it is another dish, indeed.

Boo Marcellus! Chima sucks. I do hope Russell wins HOH and puts her in her place. She should have went home the very first week.

I agree she should have gone home first week. Marcellus cannot give anyone advice on BB, he blew it twice too.

oh yea

CHIMA SUCKS

I agree that I'm sorry BB11 isn't going live. We get to miss the meltdown. LiveFeed folks will have to just set the record straight as always. Why can't they just do a 5 minute delay like they do with the SuperBowl Halftime show? I'm sure they're not worried we'd see Chima's nipples.

She probably didn't feel that way 10 yrs ago when she was just starting to pursue a career and be independent of a man. Now that she's mid-30's, her biological clock is ticking away, and for the life of her she just can't figure out why men aren't beating her door down, she's got to blame her not being such great marriage material on something--so the womens movement is as good of a scape-goat as anything. :)

I saw her whining about this subject to kevin the other day. She honestly doesn't see that she has a fault, except that she's maybe too picky about men. She's in for a rude awakening.

Archived