Thursday, August 6th

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shouldn't all of them have to pack before tonight's show just in case the coup is used?

There have been times they didn't make everyone pack... It's according to what the producers wanna do... I remember last year someone didn't get to pack and they had to ask someone to make sure all their things got packed for them...

That's true. Julie told them there would be something, and they all guessed it would be the coup.

If they did all have to pack today, at least it would give them something to do.

Can't wait to see who the next HOH is. I hope it is NOT Jessie or Natalie, since I want the two of them to be replacement nominees next week if they aren't on the block already.

Won't they have to know tonight just before they all get up to vote? The person who wins the coup can change tonight's nominations, right?

what is this GR lie i am hearing about?

can someone explain to me what happen please

i see it mentioned but i have no clue what it is

Will the HGs ever know what the coup is about unless or until it is used?

Only the winner of the Coup will know. And if he or she spills the beans they will lose the Coup. So Len, to answer your question. I don't know what the heck I'm talking about, lol lol

GR lie never mind someone told me what happen

Won't they have to know tonight just before they all get up to vote? The person who wins the coup can change tonight's nominations, right?

Only if the Coup winner uses it tonite. Whoever the Coup-er is can wait till next week to use it, then no one will know who, till them. Of course they will speculate the crap out of it.

Will the HGs ever know what the coup is about unless or until it is used?

i think they know what they dont know is who will get it

ronnie bought it up last week so i know he knows

Only the winner of the Coup will know. And if he or she spills the beans they will lose the Coup. So Len, to answer your question. I don't know what the heck I'm talking about, lol lol

As dumb as we both are, just look at these clueless HGs..... :animated_rotfl:

I can't remember, but will Julie at least tell US who won the Coup, even if the power isn't used tonight?

they will show them in dr getting told they won

just like they showed dan getting told he won ap

the real question is does the winner already know they won it or will they be surprise tonight when they go to vote

I can't remember, but will Julie at least tell US who won the Coup, even if the power isn't used tonight?

No because they have until next week to use it. Wait...tell the viewers? I'm pretty sure they will.

unless Julie makes an announcement tonight that someone in the house was given the Coup D'Etat power. She'll probably also ask if the holder would like to use it before the voting...without revealing who possesses it. The holder (Jeff) already knows they can use it or not...

I think the winner already knows. Tonight, we will probably see Jeff go into the DR and there will be a card on the chair announcing that he is the wizard and then he will thank America and say that he accepts his new wizard powers. Of course they won't refer to it as wizard powers though. LOL!

they will show them in dr getting told they won

just like they showed dan getting told he won ap

the real question is does the winner already know they won it or will they be surprise tonight when they go to vote

The winner has to know before the vote in case they want to change it.

Len, lol lol, and we have inside info from live feeds, threads, and BBAD. Oy!!! :wacko:

LMAO!!! And we still don't don't know WTF is going on...but at least we're happy idiots! And at least we're not dumb enough to be in that damn BB house...The closest thing to a happy idiot in the BB house is Jordan and possibly Jeff...who are my favs.

LMAO!!! And we still don't don't know WTF is going on...but at least we're happy idiots! And at least we're not dumb enough to be in that damn BB house...The closest thing to a happy idiot in the BB house is Jordan and possibly Jeff...who are my favs.

ME TOO!!! And all of the rest of the above. La de dah............ Just goin' along singin' a song...... :sing::sing:

Of course they won't refer to it as wizard powers though. LOL!

Did you see last night where Jeff was talking to Jesse saying that Ronnie was probably the Wizard and was making wand movements with his hand and sound effects like he was getting zapped by a wand? LMAO, that was some funny shit.

WTF, are they gonna sleep right through the live show? They're usually up and primping by now. At least they won't have to fight for mirror space with Natalie. She'll just roll out of bed and on to the couch.

Archived