Wednesday, August 5th

CeCiMom

Lydia's personality and ways would make a good psycho-killer for a movie.

Take notes, Hollywood.

Coming in 2010...

Lydiot vs Michael Meyers!

Remake, Fatal Attraction, starirng Lydioit, Jessie, and the Gnat. Anyone for boiled rabbit?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that Jessie & Natt will not let go of Ronnie. They keep trying to turn the rest against each other.

I just want tomorrow to be over and I hope Ronnie is gone. So much of all this right now is all about saving Ronnie.

It's obvious that the rest of Jesse & Gnat's gameplay from here on out is going to consist of starting fights, telling nothing but lies, and making up things about people to get further in the game.

Even if people don't outright believe them, it still casts doubt.

I just hope Jeff realizes what they're doing (and I think he does) and gets one of them out next week.

The pathetic thing is, once Ronnie is GONE (from my mouth to their ears!), the BS will continue...think any of them will EVER figure out who's spreading all the lies and stirring the pot to make havoc?? Idon't...not until Gnat an Jess are GONE will anything be accomplished for the "others"!

This is all BS and I think somehow BB is involved and Jesse even said they don't want Ronnie gone. If he doesn't go home this week then this game is rigged for sure. Since when do all the hg's sit around talking and clearing the air about what was said. Isn't this game about winning comps and getting people out instead of sitting around saying sorry for what people said or did.

I think BB may want Ronnie this season like they wanted James in season 9. Ronnie needs to go no matter what.

I hope Jeff saw that Michelle was the one telling the truth about the greenroom story and not Natalie. Notice how Jesse didn't say a word when I thought he was supposed to be there to. I hope someone is smart enough to see it.

I hope Jeff saw that Michelle was the one telling the truth about the greenroom story and not Natalie. Notice how Jesse didn't say a word when I thought he was supposed to be there to. I hope someone is smart enough to see it.

Jeff seems too much like us, the average viewer, to not see it.

He has some common sense and analizes the situations to take it all in before making any snap decisions.

I find I'm projecting myself into the game as Jeff as I watch all the madness unfold every day.

He's like, my avatar for BB.

The pathetic thing is, once Ronnie is GONE (from my mouth to their ears!), the BS will continue...think any of them will EVER figure out who's spreading all the lies and stirring the pot to make havoc?? Idon't...not until Gnat an Jess are GONE will anything be accomplished for the "others"!

Sadly it will take both of them to leave for it to end. One can only wish. These people get a great idea and stomp all over it.

This is all BS and I think somehow BB is involved and Jesse even said they don't want Ronnie gone. If he doesn't go home this week then this game is rigged for sure. Since when do all the hg's sit around talking and clearing the air about what was said. Isn't this game about winning comps and getting people out instead of sitting around saying sorry for what people said or did.

I think BB may want Ronnie this season like they wanted James in season 9. Ronnie needs to go no matter what.

If they do something where he does not leave or comes right back BB is playing too much into the game. I am so sick of this let us clear the air crap. How hard is it to figure out that Jessie & Scrappy have been planting seeds?

I have not watched the "meeting" yet but I do think that Jordan or Jeff probably would or have figured it out but with all the control Scrappy & Jessie (for now on I am calling them ScrapJess since they are joined at the hips) have over the others it would do no good.

Lydia has re-appeared on the feeds...in the bathroom by herself! Wait, she's asking Jeff if she can smoke one of his ciggies!

Oh great! That crazy loon probably burns herself too. Sheesh.

Lydia has re-appeared on the feeds...in the bathroom by herself! Wait, she's asking Jeff if she can smoke one of his ciggies!

They have a camera in the actual toilet part of the bathroom, they only show us if something happens, like when the toothbrush incident, or when one of them takes another in there to talk... They would know if she cut herself, and I am sure they would remove her...

Archived