Tuesday, August 4th

gsn

Jessies' ONE smart move of the game...get the drama started...& go to bed! LMAO

Actually if they are smart(which after tonight it is obvious they aren't) they will realize Jessie was the only one that didn't join the party,even after he got out of the DR.

Suspious to say the least. I can't beleive Russell beleived jessie the TOOL,he bought every LIE jessie told. That is really what started the fight,the things Jessie put in Russells' head durning their HOH meeting!

Bonnie specifically told Chima (in great, gulping sobs), that he was NOT threatened by Kevin, but his feelings were "hurt" by what Kevin said about Bonnie being a Nazi.

I just watched BBAD and that was some seriously stupid fighting. The best part was in the bathroom right after Ronnie and Kevin's first fight. It got quiet, and here comes Jeff wandering down the hall oblivious to everything choking on his glass of water.

Chima was really stupid for getting into it with Russell.

Kevin did push Ronnie backwards with his chest, but I wouldn't say it was anything to get in trouble over.

Russell was even more stupid,buying jessies BS!

And was pissed thinking Michelle had played him ,when she hadn't,and was already pissed at chima..Russell was looking for an excuse to go off,and jessie gave it him,of course it was all lies.

Russell should have just enjoyed the rest of his HOH week,his power was over, the POV had already been played, and let the vote run it's course.

Somehow they got this IDEA from jessie that you still actually have POWER after the POV has been played,delusional!!

I do not know why Russell was hell bent on proving who is right and wrong in the fights last night, they are all lying to some extent, his need to be right was just sooo over the top and I definately would've just kept everything to myself stayed quiet and even the stuff Jessie said to him, I would've taken that with a grain of salt and stored it for further investigation, but I would never have let the rest of them see my hand by going on and on and on. That was a huge mistake on Russell's part

Russell can't control his temper. And the She-ma thing has been boiling in him for a couple of days. Unfortunately Michele got caught in the mix, when she finally opened up to someone (Russ). Damn that Jessie and his mouth piece Mr. Ed :eeyore:

She is as Ghetto as Ghetto gets, and would act sooo insulted if anyone said that to her. I think she made a big mistake as well going an as long as she did, just will make ppl leary of her. Russell does have issues, and when she called him "Short Dick" he acted as tho he had been found out, too funny,lololo

It was all part of Jesse's plan to separate Russell & Michelle..............then Russell wanted to get everyone hating Michelle.........IMO, huge backfire...........sure, Russ & Michelle broken up but now everyone's blaming Russell, not Michelle.............. and Kevin & Chima are now closer to Michelle than Jesse/Russell.

She is as Ghetto as Ghetto gets, and would act sooo insulted if anyone said that to her. I think she made a big mistake as well going an as long as she did, just will make ppl leary of her. Russell does have issues, and when she called him "Short Dick" he acted as tho he had been found out, too funny,lololo

Russ should have responded - you should know you sucked it. Oh boys, the weave would have been flying, lol lol

Russ should have responded - you should know you sucked it. Oh boys, the weave would have been flying, lol lol

Russell did respond back with "did you grab it?" which could lead any one to think yeah she did and it is a teeny one,lolol, he should've said "Why were you choking then", yeah I know that was baad for me to say, but I really detest both of them,lolol

Well, now they have completed the "school yard fight" part of the show.......complete with chest bump, lots of F-bombs, MF bombs, degrading sexual references and the nerd crying afterward.........the only thing they missed were the "your mama" comments...........may have to reshoot :lol2:

Of ALL the dumb, stupid moves Russ could have made...he picked the dumbest and the stupidest! He is SO insecure, maybe he does have a "short-dick"..Remember that song from the late 90's..."Don't want no short dick men"? LOL LOL Chinapet MUST have known that song!

Russell only huge mistake was just believing what Jesse told him, and really with relatively no questions asked. In his mind its inconceivable one of his boys would lie to him and therefore Chima and Michele were the liars.

Chima did go overboard, albeit it was entertaining. Russ should have expected that "woman scourned" reaction from Chima as he prides himself in doing it all the time on the feeds in real life.

Even with Jesse hiding throughout the whole melee, Russ makes up excuses why he did that and refuses to believe he was hiding to avoid being called out.

Boy when he leaves he's going to realize what a fool he is for trusting Jesse. Its so obvious he holds a deep mistrust for women.

Other than getting Ronnie out and maybe a week or two of safety from J&J his HOH was a complete failure for his game.

I am so dissapointed that Russell believes Jessie! I can't believe no one sees that Jessie and Gnat are the troublemakers here, even Ronnie with all his lies was being manipulated by them. Please someone wake up and see what is really going on here, if Jessie or Gnat win this I will puke!

Wow, I just finished BBAD. Holy cow. Best night so far.

Ronnie, "I just pray that conversation made the feeds. I will get a transcript & have Big Brother play it on finale night." What is he the director? Does he really think Big Brother will do what he wants? Ronnie, you

Ronnie vs. Kevin/Michelle. Ronnie is incredibly smug and condescending. Michelle is right. Kevin prob. did chest bump Ronnie but it'll be hard to prove even on the tape. I looked a few times & couldn't really tell.

From my many viewings (it was so LOL-worthy) it looked like Ronnie thought he could out-man the gay guy by getting right up in his face and yelling.

Knowing his balls were bigger than Ronnies, this only made Kevin angry so he retaliated by stepping up into Ronnie's face (slightly bumping bellies) yelling even louder and shredding whatever testicular fortitude the Rat thought he had left.

It was gold. :animated_rotfl:

i think i may cancel my feeds

i havent watch it since last thursday

is this first season where there arent any really really great players?

to me no matter who wins i just chalk it up that they were average bb players at best

that if they were pitted against winners of last few season and earlier season they would get their chops handed to them

1.good in comps but social skills suck

2.bad in comps but good social skills

3.just useless

4.players that are too honest to be on bb

5. easily manipulated

6.producers stepping in with a charity twist lol

Archived