Monday, August 3rd

LenRay

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah now that Lydia is going around acting a fool, who knows......Natalie may be able to spin it. Really the only person they could turn is Michelle. Jeff/Jordan/Kevin will NOT vote to keep Ronnie there. Michelle is the deciding vote basically. There is alot of time till Thursday and Michelle gets mad very easily......

Surely that is not why Lydiot is calling Russ names because he didn't LOL about the saran wrap. He didn't get mad about it, he just took it down as he was going to the DR. Lydia is nuts and talks about everyone in the house even more so than Ronnie.....I just hope people don't change their minds, they both need to leave.....just Ronnie 1st.

Hi, Shipp! Nat will use every breath in her scrawny little body to rid the house of Lydia.

Good. And I want to see them cat fight. Lydiot could snap Gnat like a twig, me things. I want to see hair teeth and eyeballs flying. :box:

Not so sure...Gnat in a Champ in Tae Kwon Doe...Lydia is a "street" fighter...think Gnat MIGHT have an advantage, but I'd LOVE to watch it happen.

NastyNat is still working on Russ to vote Lydia out. But Russell was having none of that, telling Nasty that there's no way Lydia can win any comps. .

I may dislike Nat more now than Jesse! And Russ has gone up a few notches, in my book..

I know.... this week is going to take forever until we get Ratboy out of the house. I read that Natalie is up in the HOH working on Russell trying to get him to vote out Natalie. It will be non-stop Jessie, Natalie, Chima and Ronnie trying to get Russell to flip and keep Ronnie.

It won't do any good. Russell has decided he would rather hang with the "sane" people.

I do believe Jeff started it, but not quite sure... It will be funny if Jessie DOESN'T win HoH, then has the magical power used on him and he get's the boot, he'll be "wizzing" alright, lol...

Just think. We have 72 more hours of this BS to go through before the actual eviction. I just can't imagine Jeff, Jordan, Michele, Kevin changing their vote.

I can see Kevin flipping if Jess and Gnat told him about Lydiot's bad-mouthing him behind his back and trying to throw him under the bus.

I just hope it won't come to that this week.

I can see Kevin flipping if Jess and Gnat told him about Lydiot's bad-mouthing him behind his back and trying to throw him under the bus.

I just hope it won't come to that this week.

I think he wouldn't believe them about that unless they did it in front of her and she admitted it to be honest with you...

I think he wouldn't believe them about that unless they did it in front of her and she admitted it to be honest with you...

And, if that happend, then Lydiot would be the one going home... There is no way IMO that they could get Lydiot to confess...

At first I thought it must be a joke..........WHO DOES THAT?...........goes off on the HOH b4 the POV meeting??..........she really is NUTS! I think she's letting out all the aggression she should feel for Jesse out on Russ!

Nat the rat can try all she wants, Russ has said over and over that he KNOWS Lydia hates him and is after him, he also keeps saying he doesn't care..........RONNIE goes first......... Nat tried to tell him "but Ronnie isn't after you!" (lol)..........right, Nat, keep digging that hole.

Jesse, Shatalie and Chimapet are slowly melting down. They can't handle the fact that they're not in the power position. They're so p.o.'d that Michele is up in the hoh room hanging with Russell. She went up there and just planted herself earlier while Jesse and Chimapet were there talking and they're quite offended by her nerve. LOLOLOL!!

I just got home and looked at the feeds. Chima is talking to Natalie in the Red room about how mad she is. The BB voice kept telling Natalie not to obstruct her microphone. Natalie is laying on her stomach and it is covered. Natalie blew up and yelling I am not F'ing talking. I have seen both Natalie and Jessie yell at the Big Brother people and defy them many times.

These people are very nasty when they are not on top running the show.

ooohhhhh...and I bet thery are going to get even nastier when Jeff uses the Coup d'etat power to oust one of them! I love it!!! :grin2:

Jessie, Natalie and Chima still plotting on how they can get Russell to tell Michelle to keep Ronnie and evict Lydia.

Ooooooooooh pahleeeze let the Ratboy go home. They act like Ronnie is the Messiah or something.

Chima, Natalie and Jesse cannot stand not being in power and are so stupid with the things they are saying and finding bible verses saying they are meant for Russell and how Ronnie is the innocent blood. Have they lost their minds?

Chima is so jealous of any girl talking to Russell she cannot stop talking about it. I hope this week Ronnie goes home and next week Jeff uses his power to put Chima, Natalie or Jesse up. That would be so great I can't believe how much Chima is going on about Russell and Michelle. OMG these people are stupid assholes.

Archived