• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You dont think theres anything biased about airing a showmance spot on the same night as announcing a coup d'etat that is completely in the viewer's hands? LOL give me a break. Like i stated earlier, not a Jessie fan, would love to see Jeff in final 2...but this is just ridiculous.

How does airing a "showmance' give bias? I know alot of people who hate showmances, I'm one of them. I want people in there to play the game, and I think showmances get in the way of that. America loved Jeff/Jordan way before the showmance segment. They are under dogs for no good reason, the house picks on them week after week and they haven't done jack to any of them. That is why one will win AC, hopefully Jeff. America loves an underdog, especially a likeable underdog.

Jesse said last night that Russell can put up Ronnie, they got the #'s to keep him and sacrifice who ever is up with him and hopefully its Kevin...hope Jeff gets wind of that

I said it in another thread...they feel Michelle will stay with them (NBK)

Anyway It's Big Brother so every HG should know before going in that there are twists and it's all on the whim of the viewer and or production.

Twists are a big part of the game, they agree to it even before they start playing.

It's not and I do agree with you on this.

I love good game play but what I do not love is arrogance. You can play a good game and not be an arrogant asshole....like Dan did. I have no problem with floaters either, if that is your game play and it makes you a winner, then go for it. But don't think you are better than everyone else and that you "deserve" special treatment (NATALIE & JESSIE). It's ok to make fun of have nots when you are stowed away in the HOH room for pretty much the last three weeks but you bitch because you can't eat 15 minutes after you are chosen as a have not? Give me a break!

You just explained what was in my head :) thank you. Dan is the example of a person that almost seemed to float through, then came on strong in the end but killed the competition with kindness and integrity. Nat and Jess are UGHHH I cannot even think of a word to describe their behavior..yes I can, sore losers? I don't love arrogance either, but past HGs, like Boogie and Dr.Will were full of it, and no one seemed to mind LOL

I voted for Jeff! As much as I want Ronnie gone it would be better to see Scrappy (GNat) leave.

You just explained what was in my head :) thank you. Dan is the example of a person that almost seemed to float through, then came on strong in the end but killed the competition with kindness and integrity. Nat and Jess are UGHHH I cannot even think of a word to describe their behavior..yes I can, sore losers? I don't love arrogance either, but past HGs, like Boogie and Dr.Will were full of it, and no one seemed to mind LOL

Boogie and Will just did it differently. Scrappy & Jessie feel they deserve the royal treatment. Scrappy was POed about going on slop when she has a slop pass. :inquisitive:

They can dish out but can't take it. I cracked up when she told Casey her age. Funny because she does act 18 and I don't think it is game play at all. No one could keep it up that long.

She said last night she didn't want to risk her relationship by sleeping in the bed with Kevin so she is sleeping in the middle of Kevin and Jessie. Oh yes that makes perfect sense.

I would also like to point out that going to college does not make someone smart gamer for BB. She seems to think that having that degree means something in the BB house.

Boogie and Will just did it differently. Scrappy & Jessie feel they deserve the royal treatment.
They can dish out but can't take it.

Exactly. Never liked Will or Boogie but they didn't act like they should just be handed the BB title. At least they worked for it....all the while being arrogant.

The airing / non-airing of showmances has been BB strategy this whole season and it all benefits BB. Take Jessie and Lydia, they haven't shown much on their showmance because I think BB knows it would be more beneficial to the show for them not to. They don't make a "cute" couple and America, right or wrong, wouldn't go for them being together. However, having TWO girls vie for Jessie's attention IS more beneficial to BB which is why Julie pushed that issue so hard last night. With J&J, they are the "sweet" couple in a showmance and that's also more beneficial to BB. They're not doing this to plump up the players either way, they're doing it to plump their ratings!

As far as the editing goes, BB is being VERY kind to Rat-face Ronnie! They're showing him as a strategic player moreso than the conniving, whiney rat that he is.

From what I remember, Will & Boogie were mostly arrogant in the DR room, esp. about how they put things over on the other HGs (and, IMO, they were likable, arrogant b******$ :)

Jesse & Nat are delusional bullies who think they're "all that" and when things don't go their way, they are just whiny brats.....Nat has not done one thing in this game except latch on to Jesse..........it's easy for everyone to believe she's 18 because of the way she acts, it's not something she should be "proud of" IF she really is a 24 y/o college graduate.

Vote Jeff - he has been the "outcast" on his team. He should of played it out last night, but he is still my fav player.

Even Jeff has commented that he was carrying Jordan. (I love Jeff, but I don't agree with him there)

It could play out both ways for him. He could carry her to the end and win because she has done nothing. Then again it could be his downfall by trying to carry her to the point it hurts his game.

Doesn't matter to me I adore Jeff. I do think he has made mistakes but when you are looking in it is easy to say "you should have done this".

I wonder how surprised he'll be being AC and the rest of the house too.

That alone is worth looking forward to.

They will all begin to realize that there's a new Alpha-male in the house.

Time to send Jesse to the farm. :animated_wave:

what is going to suck though is neither jeff nor jordon are very bright so i hope they dont let it slip he has it and become huge targets. im sure jesse has figured this out already and going to try his best to get russ to go back on his word and make jeff go ahead and use it. even if he does,which i dont think russ will go back on his word ,jeff can take them down and put jesse and natilie up.if russ doesnt we know jeff and jordon will be there at least 2 more weeks even without winning an hoh

How does airing a "showmance' give bias? I know alot of people who hate showmances, I'm one of them. I want people in there to play the game, and I think showmances get in the way of that. America loved Jeff/Jordan way before the showmance segment. They are under dogs for no good reason, the house picks on them week after week and they haven't done jack to any of them. That is why one will win AC, hopefully Jeff. America loves an underdog, especially a likeable underdog.

I appreciate game play too, but I don't think Jeff and Jordan were actually playing the game at all. Sure, they're sweet and likable but not the sharpest tools in the Bb shed.

I love an underdog too, but not because they're funny or cute but because of crap luck, week after week that pushes them farther on down the BB totem pole.

what is going to suck though is neither jeff nor jordon are very bright so i hope they dont let it slip he has it and become huge targets. im sure jesse has figured this out already and going to try his best to get russ to go back on his word and make jeff go ahead and use it. even if he does,which i dont think russ will go back on his word ,jeff can take them down and put jesse and natilie up.if russ doesnt we know jeff and jordon will be there at least 2 more weeks even without winning an hoh

I usually have my favorites, but if they make a stupid move/trust the other hg's to jeopardize their position in the house then I will always say they get what they deserve no matter how much I wish they could advance.

Archived