• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

Welllll.... I've never voted more than once on any of these shows.....

But, I just re-voted 10 times (and refreshed between votes) for Jeff.

(in case there were tech difficulties the last time I voted ... lol)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/i.../americas_vote/ <----- just in case you forgot where to vote ^_^

Dade PM'd me site address because I kept having a problem trying to remember how I got there the 1st time <--- SLOW

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called CBS, and after many, many transfers and a whole lot of run around, I finally reached a body who gave me an answer. Only the cell phone/text voting is limited to 10 votes.

You can vote as much as you'd like online. However if there is a voting/computer program device being used those votes will not be counted.

How they know if it's a voting device I don't know, and the person I was talking to didn't answer that Q either.... He just said "They can tell..." mysteriously.

So pull up another window and click on your favorite countless times. I have been voting Jeff again and again. It's a pain waiting for the page to reload over and over again....But I am worried that some meat heads out there might actually be voting for Jessie. And I hate that pompous dick head with a passion! So I will spend all my online time bouncing back and forth between tabs and voting for Jeff.

P.S. I LMAO when Casey said he had the personality and brains of a banana! Too true! I can't think of any HG who had less personality than the dick head.... I can't understand why CBS would ever give him even a second of airtime? I thought they learned from his season that people hate him! So...WTF are they thinking bringing him back?

P.S. I LMAO when Casey said he had the personality and brains of a banana! Too true! I can't think of any HG who had less personality than the dick head.... I can't understand why CBS would ever give him even a second of airtime? I thought they learned from his season that people hate him! So...WTF are they thinking bringing him back?

I don't understand it either. There are many other great athletes with a personality they could've brought back: BB5 Scott/Adria, BB8 Nick, BB9 Matt.

Jessie isn't even technically an athlete, he's a bodybuilder. Does he play any sports?

What was CBS thinking bringing him back!?

Showing the love connection between Jeff and Jordan prior to the voting was biased (not that they skewed the truth) but that it is OBVIOUS that Grodner is trying to help Jeff and Jordan look great so the people will vote for one of them to get the power, etc.

but that is only for the tepid fans whom only watch the broadcast show...the true fans..whom are voting for Jeff...see the real deal on live feeds and ShoToo and have formed our opinons based on what is really going on in the house...go Jeff!

Ronnie thinks we are gonna give it to him.. Lmao.. Loving this convo with him and Kevin, Maybe he is trying to scare Kevin into voting for him thinking that Ronnie is going to get the wizard powers.

This guy (Ronnie) can talk about himself for hours! He's been telling Kevin all about his views on speaking and words and yada, yada. Kevin should have listened to it all and then said, Nice talking to you, Ronnie. Still voting you out.

Thanks Crusty for the aggravation of calling CBS. I also appreciate knowing the bot programs won't work!! Our poor country is down on her knees due to cheating and greed and people were willing to set up the bot programs without even knowing what it was for. Makes me so very, very sad :sadangel:

Welllll.... I've never voted more than once on any of these shows.....

But, I just re-voted 10 times (and refreshed between votes) for Jeff.

(in case there were tech difficulties the last time I voted ... lol)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/i.../americas_vote/ <----- just in case you forgot where to vote ^_^

Dade PM'd me site address because I kept having a problem trying to remember how I got there the 1st time <--- SLOW

Thanks for that link, slowpoke...I was looking for a way to vote for Jeff...Hounie

I just tried to vote again and where you click "vote here" under Julies pictures sent me to vote for food. Researched a little in the forums and found that CBS has fixed that page that you have to click Julies picture to get to vote. Sounds like there may have been a little "bot" problem...hmmm

Sounds like everyone will have to pack up all their things for this Thursday's eviction and next Thursday's eviction if it doesn't get used this week.

I called CBS, and after many, many transfers and a whole lot of run around, I finally reached a body who gave me an answer. Only the cell phone/text voting is limited to 10 votes.

You can vote as much as you'd like online. However if there is a voting/computer program device being used those votes will not be counted.

How they know if it's a voting device I don't know, and the person I was talking to didn't answer that Q either.... He just said "They can tell..." mysteriously.

So pull up another window and click on your favorite countless times. I have been voting Jeff again and again. It's a pain waiting for the page to reload over and over again....But I am worried that some meat heads out there might actually be voting for Jessie. And I hate that pompous dick head with a passion! So I will spend all my online time bouncing back and forth between tabs and voting for Jeff.

Thanks for info crusty...I had only previously voted 10 times because I thought that was the limit...now I'm voting more...for Jeff. I wouldn't mind if Russ had wizard power too...he seems to be on board with Jeff and Jordan...but I'm not sure if he'd nom Jessie and Natalie yet. Smart thing now would be to nom those 2 and get Jessie out of the house ASAP...and Jeff would do it...I hope!

CBS voting link...click here!!!

link posted again just to make it easy for some of ya'lls...

Maybe they will make it a double eviction or a triple or a quadruple. I voted Jeff only because he is someone I might be able to have a conversation with outside the house. The rest of them are so bizarre except for possibly Russell who gets a little too intense but is still kinda cute if he would wear some clothes and lose the bodybuilding thing. He'd look better with hair to balance those girlish lips. Jordan is ok, too; I suppose. Cute girl.

Archived