• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lordy if Jeff doesnt win, we'll we know its rigged..This whole season is startin to grate on my nerves. Please just get Jessie the hell outta there! ronnie schmonnie, get Jessie out now!

Jeff should win, barring any hijinks. He's dominating the polls here, he's also dominating on a mockup poll on the CBS forums.

Chima 0% [ 9 ]

Kevin 1% [ 16 ]

Lydia 1% [ 26 ]

Michele 1% [ 18 ]

Jordan 9% [ 175 ]

Jeff 82% [ 1659 ]

Ronnie 2% [ 38 ]

Russel 2% [ 33 ]

Natalie 0% [ 9 ]

Jessie 2% [ 31 ]

I voted Jeff too (does that mean we are sheep too? LOL)

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but MY votes for Jeff were totally INDEPENDENT!

I made an independent decision that his staying in the game would have a positive impact on me and that I would be in a much better mood if I could continue to watch him on the show and coming out of the shower on BBAD. I did what I thought was best for me, my family and all those who have to come in contact with me. :animated_rotfl:

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but MY votes for Jeff were totally INDEPENDENT!

I made an independent decision that his staying in the game would have a positive impact on me and that I would be in a much better mood if I could continue to watch him on the show and coming out of the shower on BBAD. I did what I thought was best for me, my family and all those who have to come in contact with me. :animated_rotfl:

AMEN!! I did my duty as a concerned viewer & dutiful mother/wife by voting for Jeff. Multiple times. Every day. It is a burden I am willing to carry. :)

Yeah, I'm not sure why they aren't sucking up to Jeff and Jordan.. Ronnie has said over and over it will be whoever America sees as the underdog... I think its pretty obvious who is the underdog in the house... how about the two people who are never invited to the meetings.

I'm just wondering if Jordan will pick up on it once Jeff finds out he won it.

I can see her taking one look at his face as he comes out of the DR and blurting out "OMG you got it didn't you!" ^_^

I can definitely see her figuring out that he has it.. It would be hard not to.. when normally they are stressed and on the block and he'll be sitting around with no worries in the world

I can definitely see her figuring out that he has it.. It would be hard not to.. when normally they are stressed and on the block and he'll be sitting around with no worries in the world

NOT so sure Jeff is THAT transparent...and he KNOWS Jordan has no "safety catch" between her mind and her mouth, so he MIGHT play it off!

:rolleyes: I gave 6 firends who do NOT watch 10 bucks each to vote for Jeff...is that desperate...than I am...to see him to the END!!!

vyv, you would be surprised how many folks do things like that... nothing wrong with it, you are just a die hard Jeff fan! Look at the AI scandal... the cell phone scandal.... nothing was deemed wrong about it.... I am a Jeff fan too:)

NOT so sure Jeff is THAT transparent...and he KNOWS Jordan has no "safety catch" between her mind and her mouth, so he MIGHT play it off!

Spot on! She is one fry short of a Happy Meal sometimes, but gotta love the girl! I hope Jeff will play it off...

I'm just wondering if Jordan will pick up on it once Jeff finds out he won it.

I can see her taking one look at his face as he comes out of the DR and blurting out "OMG you got it didn't you!" ^_^

What happens if that happens? Would they lose the power?

The best way BB could let the person know who got the power is to do it during the time they are calling everyone in to give good-bye messages. That way they are all being called into the DR and its less likely that anyone would guess right away that the power was given at that time.

The best way BB could let the person know who got the power is to do it during the time they are calling everyone in to give good-bye messages. That way they are all being called into the DR and its less likely that anyone would guess right away that the power was given at that time.

Very very good idea!! But I thought I heard Julie say they do not find out till right before eviction on Thursday? When do they do "goodbyes"?

Seems like they'd have to tell the AC before the show starts.

Agree that it would be when they're called into DR to do a 'goodbye' message.

lol... I can just picture all the viewers watching jeff's every move and facial expression during the show.....

(ooops... I forgot us ladies do that anyway ^_^ )

How great would it be if Jordan/Jeff started the rumor that she got the AC and blew it. Jessie and Gnat would think they are safe and come next eviction night Jeff would put them both up!! I would love to see the look on both of their faces, played by Jordan and Jeff and one is going home, that would be great TV!!! :giggle:

Archived