Friday July 31st

Lydia won a big screened TV during the HOH comp.

Ronnie thinks America will vote for him to win the special power b/c America will vote for a person who will use the power strategically.

Jessie without power equals a big crybaby.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WORST SEASON EVER!!!!!

Yeah, what a real twist to bust up the cliques. The house guests already knew.

Coup Detat? Yeah anyone who ever watched all stars know that's coming. The "Big Secret Power".

Boogah Woogah.

Its really obvious that they've run out of ideas and the casting gets worse each season. The trouble here is that this season would be forgivable if the show was on more than once a year. Then again, as bad as it is it might have gotten tiring three years ago. For some reason Survivor gets multiple seasons and people watch.

This season sucked from the first episode and not much has changed.

As much as I want to see Jeff and the gang do some damage they are all just too stupid to pull it off. You don't make deals in the endurance competitions or throw it. The second to last one standing ALWAYS GOES HOME!!!!

HELLO JEFF!!!!

It doesn't even matter anymore. It's over.

Jeff will get the coup detat and one person from Jesse's alliance will go home. Most likely Ronnie and not Jessie.

A twist like this was too early. They obviously did it because they realized they screwed up at the start. Gave the athletes too much power, noticed the athletes have no fan support other than Jeff, figured they'd rig up a coup d'etat to remedy the situation.

Kevin just ate. Russ was passing around his treats and Kevin had one then freaked out. Ironically, they were Russ' "guardian angel" treats. The HGs said it won't matter. Jessie even said how he'll go down stairs and have a piece of pizza and say he "forgot" too.

Do miracles really happen??? Please don't temps us Jessie. Eat the food and be nom'ed please!!

WOW I cannot believe how rigged this season has become. I've been watching since Season 2 and this is just disgusting. From the first HOH comp with the advantage to natalie and the athletes. The cliques were another bad idea and America getting to pick their favorite (jeff) and getting jessie's side out. This season is just all sorts of bad. I Think the inclusion of Jessie this season was really the first thing that killed it. This guy gets two chances to play this game and he didn't even do anything. All he has is muscles. And the whole live show tonight was trying to get Jessie to spill about his "love" triangle with Nat and Lydia. Julie was trying to get something out of him so bad it was pathetic. What a bad disappointing season. And don't even get me started on Ronnie's ass. The worst player I've ever seen who thinks he's good. Will he just come out of the closet already and tell everyone his wife is really his sister.

OK, Kevin yelling at production to stop Lydia from doing something stupid(think she was gonna do a mohawkish thing to her head?) had me rolling!! Then BB couldn't decide what they wanted to say & they finally said Lydia's name. Then the mean voice telling her to stop it...LOL.

Even funnier tho, the sweet justice being executed on Nat & Jessie! ROTFL Both are have nots (tho Miss.Pissy has a slop pass, yet she is still pissin & moanin...ugh) & BB keeps reminding them they can only sleep in bedrooms, forcing them out of the recycle room to the have not room to sleep.(well, Miss.Pissy went anyway) HAHAHAHA I have seen many a houseguest sleep somewhere other than bedrooms, but BB ain't lettin Nat & Jessie do it tonight. phew, gotta catch my breath from laughin so hard. Makes my day...hell, makes my week!! lol

Jessie of all the HG's knows, king of the mountain one day & town peasant the next. What goes around comes around...will he ever learn? Me thinks....uhhh, no.

I have to say it was refreshing to see all the hg's talking and laughing together in the HOH. They have rarely done things together. The one night when they were playing games was entertaining.

Now Ronnie isn't wasting any time talking to Russell and digging for dirt. Chima comes in and tells him Lydia is going to be all over him like white on rice. As soon as most of the gang left HOH, Lydia and Jordan jumped in the bed with Kevin standing beside the bed.

Ronnie just went in the kitchen and told Gnat he wasn't sure when he was going up on the block but Russ told him they would talk later. It's pretty obvious he's worried about it. I"m surprised Russ is being so cordial with everyone right now. I bet things will change come tomorrow afternoon.

I am anxious to see who Russell is going to put on the block. He has a lot of choices, lol

Jessie and Nat are discussing "forgetting" being have nots. Jess saying he'll go down stairs and make himself breakfast. Nat saying she'll jump on the wrong side of the shower. They think that BB will be lenient with them since it's their first time being have nots.

If I were the producers, or whoever, sitting there listening to them discuss "forgetting" they are have-nots, I'd work over time to sit there and watch their every move just to catch them myself and be able to throw their "forgetting" conversation back in their face when they tried playing that card! :smartass2:

I think Ronnie reminds me of Nakomis with his "I'm the greatest player to play BB" attitude. I don't know who I want out more him or Jessie. Can we just have a double eviction week this week and get it over with LOL!

I'd rather Jessie out this week and Ronnie next week.

It's obvious Jeff will win the power, so hopefully him and Jordan are safe for the next two weeks.

Russell needs to realize many HGs want to keep Ronnie and that putting Ronnie up next to a pawn will send the pawn home. Only person I see to help get Ronnie out is putting Jessie on the block with him, b/c Jess is the only one his side will keep over Ronnie. All others are second best to Ronnie.

But I don't see Russ putting Jessie up. He's already guarenteed Jessie is in the jury house.

Only person I see to help get Ronnie out is putting Jessie on the block with him, b/c Jess is the only one his side will keep over Ronnie.

Do you have any idea how much I wish this would happen?? Too bad Russell doesn't have the balls to do it.

Oh I think he has the balls to do it, I think he was just PLAYcating Jessie..hell he voted to evict Jordan and keep Casey...he's just been biding his time and "marinating" on them ALL!

Do you have any idea how much I wish this would happen?? Too bad Russell doesn't have the balls to do it.

oh i'm praying that he has the balls this week! I really hoped that he listened to Casey and started thinking about his place in the game. He won't be able to get rid of Ronnie if he puts up Lydia, Kevin or Michelle...it will be a waste to send one of them home this week and not Ronnie or Jessie.

Before he crashed Russell told Jesse/Nat that Jordan and Jeff will be safe this week. He wants ronnie out. Jesse/Nat think their two votes could save ron, but didn't tell russell...I think Jat are delusional.

If russell actually sticks to his word to Jeff I won't hate him. Russell's letter from his dad told him to "be a man of his word..." Russells name should be Igor....

Archived