*Jordan*

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you like to make it stop? I find that the back and forth banter helps break up my day.

Those brief moments of silence (that usually come at the sight of a new Jeff pick where I can't think) break up my day. It's nice to have 2 minutes where I'm not talking/answering/arguing with myself.

Why would you like to make it stop? I find that the back and forth banter helps break up my day.

Those brief moments of silence (that usually come at the sight of a new Jeff pick where I can't think) break up my day. It's nice to have 2 minutes where I'm not talking/answering/arguing with myself.

Side note, thank goodness I like myself because I can see how I would easily get on my own nerves!

The thing that scares me about her winning the wizard power, is I really can see Julie on this week's live show saying "...and if the winner of the coup d'etat would like to use the power now you may do so..."

Then Jordan standing up and blurting out "No thanks, Julie. Not this week."

I would facepalm my own head off. :jawdrop:

That is hilarious!

It would be hard for Jordan to keep the secret from Jeff so for that reason, I hope Jeff wins. Other than that, I know Jordan would do the right thing.

Jordan just layed out to Ronnie why she is not voting for him to say.

Ronnie asked Jeff and Jordan would willing to come tonight and talk with Jessie, Natalie, Chima and him.

Jeff told him that Ronnie has screwed them too much. He said that Ronnie has to pay the piper.

Ronnie will NOT shut up and he keeps campaigning. STFU

Jordan and Jeff need to win comps. It is the only way from here on out. Like Dick and Danielle. If Jeff wins Coup and the house knows it then he will be a huge target. Those two and Michele are the only people approaching normal in the house. I would loveeeeeeee to see Jordan win.

i just glimpse the boards yesterday well not here but jokers

i heard something about bb playing some recordings from the fans

so i am assuming that is tonight hoh comp

i never thought i would say this but jordan should be one of the favs being waitress her recalling ability should be high

that is if she was paying attention which i dont know since i had my feeds off

i just glimpse the boards yesterday well not here but jokers

i heard something about bb playing some recordings from the fans

so i am assuming that is tonight hoh comp

i never thought i would say this but jordan should be one of the favs being waitress her recalling ability should be high

that is if she was paying attention which i dont know since i had my feeds off

Jordan is very perceptive and she saw that Michelle wanted Russell to like her and Russell is not playing this game as smart as Jordan ;)

If Jordan wins HOH and Jeff saves and has the power they could be final 2 baby ;)

Call me crazy but I think Jordan is playing a very good game as far as working the people. She knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to be a shoulder to cry on. She is a lot smarter then people give her credit for.

If jeff does indeed get the coup d'etat neither he nor jordan should even try to get HOH,they both should throw it.

He should just tell Jordan trust me "throw the competition!" Use the coup to put up jessie/gnat,if it is needed depending on the nominations,who knows maybe michelle,kevin,or lydia will do the dirty work. That way they will be able to play for HOH the following week!

Jammer quote: "ROTFLMFAO!!! .. Ronnie to J&J: You guys gonna be glad when I'm gone tomorrow?

Jordan: Look, you screwed us up the ass, I got hit up the ass twice...................

Arrowhead quote: That Southern feistiness shines through , Love it animated_rotfl.gif animated_bouncy.gif

LOL... I was waiting for her to add the old Southern expression.......

BLESS YOUR HEART :lol:

Jammer quote: "ROTFLMFAO!!! .. Ronnie to J&J: You guys gonna be glad when I'm gone tomorrow?

Jordan: Look, you screwed us up the ass, I got hit up the ass twice...................

Arrowhead quote: That Southern feistiness shines through , Love it animated_rotfl.gif animated_bouncy.gif

LOL... I was waiting for her to add the old Southern expression.......

BLESS YOUR HEART :lol:

Now that would have been priceless ;) and my ribs would be so sore the next day :animated_bouncy:

If jeff does indeed get the coup d'etat neither he nor jordan should even try to get HOH,they both should throw it.

He should just tell Jordan trust me "throw the competition!" Use the coup to put up Jessie/gnat,if it is needed depending on the nominations,who knows maybe michelle,kevin,or lydia will do the dirty work. That way they will be able to play for HOH the following week!

Good point and neither the 2 noms HOH and Coupe winner could vote .So 4 could not vote.

Now that could get interesting if Michelle won HOH and was dethroned.

Good point and neither the 2 noms HOH and Coupe winner could vote .So 4 could not vote.

Now that could get interesting if Michelle won HOH and was dethroned.

The only way the Coup winner could vote is that is IF and that's a big if there was a tie... Then they could vote, but the HoH couldn't at all...

Archived